http://www.slipperybrick.com/2008/11/legos-safe/

"You might think that a Lego safe would be easy to open. Maybe just remove a few bricks and you’re in. But that’s not the case with this thing, the cutting edge of Lego safe technology. The safe weighs 14 pounds and has a motion detecting alarm so it can’t be moved without creating a huge ruckus.

The lock takes five double digit codes to open it. That translates into over 305 billion different combinations. It even boasts an electronic status display showing the numbers as you turn the combination dials. When you enter the combination, the door electronically opens itself. It’s a great place to store all of your valuable geek stuff. Check out a video below."

Awesome use of technology which includes the use of Mindstorm. I am speechless, to think that a safe can actually made up of LEGO Bricks. It does have basic security features though, but its defintely an interesting concept. The video is wonderful which demostrate the use of the the safe. :pir-wink:

Great find! Cheers for sharing!

God Bless,

Nathan

That's a neat bit of work. Very impressive. :pir-sweet:

found on internet , If you like mindstorms, you have to watch it^^

just excellent!

website of the creator : http://www.bouwvoorbeelden.nl/

Since we had two of these, I merged them. Not surprising that this kind of creation would create a lot of interest (and multiple threads). :pir-wink:

ow sorry, didn't see it here, I looked on the technic/mindstorms forum only, as I supposed it belong there, but I was wrong ^^