Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Quartering The Quartermasters

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 39d

Those nasty, snarling pirates thought it would be a fun prank to give the imperial forces a taste of their own medicine by having them drawn and quartered. And they were correct.

This MOC is built on a 16 x 16 trans-clear baseplate.

4-85.jpg

2-111.jpg

3-101.jpg

5-72.jpg

Thank ye. :jollyroger:

Wonderful! I loved the guts of the soldier. Last shot showing the hung man is great too :)

That's absolutely stunnning Sir Nadroj! :pir-cry_happy:

I love the way you used some of the new pieces from the new sets. The little balcony is great with all of the detail and so is the curved roof.

Hard to think of anything to improve, as this entry is so good, but here goes! :pir-tongue:

Improvements:

1) The balcony looks a bit empty, perhaps you could add a soldier with a scared face, so the climbing pirate has someone to attack.

==================================================================

That's all I've got Very nice job Sir Nadroj and good luck!

Better hurry, my plane's about to board! :pir-tongue: I love free airport internet service! :pir-grin:

Wow this is great. The architecture of the building is amazing. I love the way you creativily use pieces that people wouldn't even dream about using. Nice use of the new minifigs, I have some too :pir-blush: . You should be a master builder.

Very good! I think, perhaps, as a qaurtermaster is a naval rank and these are obviously soldiers, the new admiral guy should be in there.

My opinion:

Way to go Sir Nadroy! But why are you destroying those new guards? Wouldn't it be easier to just send them to me? :pir_laugh2: That house looks really good btw, and so do the minifigs you've chosen for this MOC :thumbup: .

Possible improvements:

It was made by Sir Nadroy, who am I to judge :pir-blush: ? Anyway, maybe as Edbeis1 said the balcony could be improved and I would generate some brick made smoke from behind the quartered Quartermasters quarter.

Also I would use an improved version of the third picture for judging purposes, that shows just a bit more of the soldier inside.

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions! :pir-blush:

Better hurry, my plane's about to board! :pir-tongue: I love free airport internet service! :pir-grin:

Don't forget to log out! :pir-skull:

Very good! I think, perhaps, as a qaurtermaster is a naval rank and these are obviously soldiers, the new admiral guy should be in there.

Thanks. Maybe my minifigs are Naval Soldiers? :pir_laugh2: Does such a rank exsist? :pir-tongue:

Excellent work, SirNadroj!

What I like:

I love it all... the balcony, roof, palm tree, plant, and chandelier are all wonderful. I like how the chandelier looks like it's rocking, and the soldier strung to it. The whole idea is neat, too, very cruel.

What could be improved:

Perhaps the tan stones could be changed to light bley?

I don't know why you decided to use a clear base plate, but it certainly doesn't take away from your entry. Good luck!

that's a really wonderful entry Sirnadroj ! :pir-wub: I love all the details in it and really don't know how to improve it^^ there is nothing to improve I think that's a marvelous entry :thumbup:

so as you did a so nice entry in the medium category, now you can stop to build your big entry so I'll still have a chance to win something :pir-grin:

well, Good luck for the contest man :thumbup:

Thanks very much, guys! :pir-cry_happy:

so as you did a so nice entry in the medium category, now you can stop to build your big entry so I'll still have a chance to win something :pir-grin:

Too late. Already photographed and ready to go. Just waiting until the opportune moment... :pir-tongue:

Great entry all the details fit perfectly.

Thanks very much, guys! :pir-cry_happy:

Too late. Already photographed and ready to go. Just waiting until the opportune moment... :pir-tongue:

Maybe now if the opportune moment. :pir-blush:

The balcony looks a bit empty, perhaps you could add a soldier with a scared face, so the climbing pirate has someone to attack.

Yea I agree with Erdbeereis another soldier [alive?] up there would be good maybe another pirate at the bottom too. :pir-classic:

Other then that I really like it! :pir_laugh2:

And I like the whole overall build.

And I didnt know Parrots come in medium blue! [At the top] :pir-blush:

Too late. Already photographed and ready to go. Just waiting until the opportune moment... pirate_tong.gif

Argg!

when will be the opportune moment ? isn't that here and now ? apart the fact that I'm jealous of your talent, I'm pretty impatient to see it ^^ it'll surely be something awesome!

Edited by Guss

Thanks again for your input! I value it! :pir-blush:

Maybe now if the opportune moment. :pir-blush:
when will be the opportune moment ? isn't that here and now ? apart the fact that I'm jealous of your talent, I'm pretty impatient to see it ^^ it'll surely be something awesome!

Soon. Very soon.... :jollyroger:

Wauw! You've used a lot of interesting and new building technics.

I just LOVE the dead soldiers made to ground meat. And the cutless covered in blood is also well made. well.. I'm always glad when someone is make lots of blood in these MOCs for the contest :pir-tongue:

Those beams are fabolous! Really nice and detailed. You always seem very inventitative in you MOCs and this I definitely not a exception!

The roof too is a nice technic and is well made.

The pirates looks happy and pleased with themselves.. Just how I like it.

The chandlier is great, but I find it a bit odd to have a chandlier on a balcony.

Possible improvements

Somehow I think the root (I guess that's what it is) look wierd. I think a normal palm would look better, but that's just my personal opinion. Apperently you like it as it is :pir-tongue:

I'm not so fond of the round tan bricks on the ground. I suppose they are placed there to make it look rough but I think some stones would do the job better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In generel a very very wellmade MOC. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Keep up your great work.

And good luck with the contest.

Edited by oDDerFisken

Opinion

SidNadroj, another fantastic PTV contest entry! I can see you have included the new pirates into your MOC which is great. There are a lot of things I like about your MOC, but I will start on how good your MOC looks. There are a lot of tiles which gives your creation an even smoother effect. The house is well created and I really like how you made the porch handrails uneven. Also, how you have the pirate on the second floor pulling the rope, killing the Imperial guard. On the ground, I like how you used red minifig arms and a red pirate hat as blood.

Possible Improvements

1) The palm tree looks like it would need some more palms on it to have a fuller look.

2) Maybe you could put a monkey on top of the palm tree.

3) On the porch, you could add a treasure chest with spilled gold everywhere since the porch is lacking detail.

Non-Brick Related

1) If you could expand your story, it would be better.

Overall- Well, you have done a good job on your MOC SidNadroj. A couple things I really liked about your MOC: that your creation is really smooth, how you put a rubber band on the pirate’s sword to make it look like there is blood on it and including the rainbow parrot! I wish you the best of luck SidNadroj.

LegoKing

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. :pir-blush:

:pir_wacko:

The dead guys gutts look like liqourice, or mabey on closer inspection pneumatic hose. By the way I really like it. :thumbup:

The dead guys gutts look like liqourice, or mabey on closer inspection pneumatic hose. By the way I really like it. :thumbup:

I don't see it... nay do I see a pnuematic hose... it's probably an elastic, I think. I also used cherries as guts.

Thanks. :pir-blush:

I saw this on MOCpages, it looks amazing! Great idea too! Glad to know some pirates are smart enough to think about hanging before they cut to the chase and poke holes in em' :pir-blush: I really love the chandelier. Great job! ~LW 8~