Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 5

"I forgot to mention earlier that Hernan was indeed in the church. It just so happens that he took off his hat in the church, for obvious reasons. Well, at least I'm pretty sure some guy in the portrait was him. I'm talking about the guy sitting next to Gustavus with the black hair. Sergio also took off his soldier helmet, so that shows that everyone takes off their hats in church. But other than that, I will not protect Hernan from other accusations.

I still have my suspicions that he's the one who blocked my investigation on that one night. Also, already stated, he sent me and some other people Potato Messages that tried to lead us to do things and mistrust certain people. So I suppose I will have to Vote: Hernan/stash2sixx. For once I think I'm pretty sure about this suspect."

Oh dear, old age seems to be playing tricks on poor old me. Hernan, I apologize for saying that you did not attend the divine service to honor God. However, the Inquisitor makes good points. However, since you've been sending people these confusing and deceitful Potato Messages, as well as holding up investigations, then my desicion stands, son.

If a fatherfeels so strongly as to cast out and kill his own son then I must too. Unvote: Mustafa and Vote: Hernan

"I forgot to mention earlier that Hernan was indeed in the church. It just so happens that he took off his hat in the church, for obvious reasons. Well, at least I'm pretty sure some guy in the portrait was him. I'm talking about the guy sitting next to Gustavus with the black hair. Sergio also took off his soldier helmet, so that shows that everyone takes off their hats in church. But other than that, I will not protect Hernan from other accusations.

I still have my suspicions that he's the one who blocked my investigation on that one night. Also, already stated, he sent me and some other people Potato Messages that tried to lead us to do things and mistrust certain people. So I suppose I will have to Vote: Hernan/stash2sixx. For once I think I'm pretty sure about this suspect."

Oh dear, old age seems to be playing tricks on poor old me. Hernan, I apologize for saying that you did not attend the divine service to honor God. However, the Inquisitor makes good points. However, since you've been sending people these confusing and deceitful Potato Messages, as well as holding up investigations, then my desicion stands, son.

Please bold it if you mean it :classic:

Unvote:Mustafa

Vote: Hernan

His last post sounds quite reasonable. But I still find it odd of the points I had pointed out (Which kind of seemed to be drowned)

Hmm... although I think it far more useful to kill Mustafa I also believe Hernan is a witch/heretic/evil(ish) person for the Potato Message he sent to me, the suspicious fact that he keeps weapons ON HAND AT NIGHT and the general way he acts. Since the general amount of voters are going in that direction I'll have to go with them.

Vote: Hernan/ Stash2sixx

...than reveal your night action. If it matches up with what I currently know (excluding the investigations) then, only then, will I find you to be innocent!

Hang on, who said anything about a night action? :pir_wacko: My importance is to the clues we all get from my market stalls, or had you forgotten? Without them, we would never have got Cassandra nor Sabrina.

I find it very interesting that you are targeting me so fervently. Do you want to know why? Because the only reason other than paranoia that I can think of for the results the Inquisitor has been receiving is that you are feeding him false information. Ah yes you claim to know nothing, but in this town, what good are claims? I'm not accusing you of anything (yet), however I just thought that this would be worth noting, as your comments have made me think of it on a couple of occasions already. I know very well that I am in no position to be making accusations, but I thought I should share my thoughts, just give you all one more thing to think on. Personally I still think that the Inquisitor is paranoid, but you can never be absolutely certain in these games of life.

I also find it repulsive that you would suggest killing somebody just because it might possibly be "useful". What sort of a sick-minded individual kills people without solid evidence, simply to prove a point that has already been proved? If you want accuse me of being a heretic, then you would also have to admit that Sergio is one too. And frankly, I don't think that adds up, and you know it. I'm looking forward to seeing what your results are from tonight's investigation. So, let us drop this petty little argument until tomorrow and move on to the real business of the day.

I have looked at what we know, and it is my opinion that we have sufficient evidence against Hernan, enough to convict at least. We've got more than we had for Sabrina, and I was quite happy with what we knew about her. Therefore I will Vote: Hernan (Stash2sixx). Hopefully we will get a fourth one today, there can't be to many left now!

WOW!!! Mustafa, you joined with the rest of the town really quickly. I guess any port in a storm, eh buddy?

Ok, fine. Vote for me. At this point, whatever. I used a strategy to figure out whom I could trust, and all I'm gonna say is people in power should not be trusted. Doesn't matter if I told you who at this point; town's already made up it's mind. Messages were sent because they could be. Nothing wrong or illegal about it.

I have the ability to protect myself and everyone thinks I'm a witch? If I were a witch, don't you think that Miguel would have been turned into an animal of some type? Or he would probably be dead? After all, I am human.

Like I say, whatever.

And father, as worried as I was about you because of your recent concern over things, it seemed really easy to vote for me huh?

But that's ok. I'll be in the Kingdom of Heaven, and thankfully, most of you won't be there. Especially all that vote for me. No one has any solid proof, not enough that any of you would take to God himself. Ah, but I guess you could take it to your priest. Or the Inquisitor.

So vote for the innocent, and I won't see any of you ever again! Like sheep to the slaughter....

Hang on, who said anything about a night action? :pir_wacko: My importance is to the clues we all get from my market stalls, or had you forgotten? Without them, we would never have got Cassandra nor Sabrina.

I find it very interesting that you are targeting me so fervently. Do you want to know why? Because the only reason other than paranoia that I can think of for the results the Inquisitor has been receiving is that you are feeding him false information. Ah yes you claim to know nothing, but in this town, what good are claims? I'm not accusing you of anything (yet), however I just thought that this would be worth noting, as your comments have made me think of it on a couple of occasions already. I know very well that I am in no position to be making accusations, but I thought I should share my thoughts, just give you all one more thing to think on. Personally I still think that the Inquisitor is paranoid, but you can never be absolutely certain in these games of life.

I also find it repulsive that you would suggest killing somebody just because it might possibly be "useful". What sort of a sick-minded individual kills people without solid evidence, simply to prove a point that has already been proved? If you want accuse me of being a heretic, then you would also have to admit that Sergio is one too. And frankly, I don't think that adds up, and you know it. I'm looking forward to seeing what your results are from tonight's investigation. So, let us drop this petty little argument until tomorrow and move on to the real business of the day.

I have looked at what we know, and it is my opinion that we have sufficient evidence against Hernan, enough to convict at least. We've got more than we had for Sabrina, and I was quite happy with what we knew about her. Therefore I will Vote: Hernan (Stash2sixx). Hopefully we will get a fourth one today, there can't be to many left now!

Some more very good points Mustafa :thumbup:

Hernan now has 10 votes... cya hernan. If your innocent then WOW but if your guilty, meh.

No problem. I know I'm innocent.

I've still got those potato messages I sent too. Our great priest was much softer spoken in private than he has been in public. I wonder if that's because he needs to draw attention off of himself and put it on anyone around?

Martinus, well he was a bit startled by the conversation and wasn't quite sure how to react. Smart move Martinus, very smart.

And the Inquisitor, difficult to say with him. About as confusing as I was in my message. So like I said, people in power should not be trusted. But, I guess you will all find that out soon enough!

Pop the bottle God, time for us to both partake in the Sacrament.

Hernan heads back to his farmhouse, locks the door so his old man can't get inside, and begins to become the drunkest person in the history of the world!

Sorry I've been quiet. I've been listening carefully to everything that's been said. I see the town has already convicted Hernan.

I do believe we are being quite foolish to change our strategy of believing Fernando based solely on what the accused-Mustafa-has made us believe. Witches are crafty and I find it highly illogical to wonder about our Inquisitor and leave our theories untested. We should be killing either Mustafa or Sergio. While I'm highly suspicious of Hernan, I believe he should be dealt with after confirming our suspicions about the torture session and the paranoia of either Martinus or Fernando.

In case anyone decides I'm making a good point, I vote: Mustafa/Dragonator. He is clever, crafty, confusing & convincing, but if we are to get anywhere in this war for our souls, we need to make some hard decisions to really find out what is going on. I realize that as he is the only non-soldier missing from the Church, some are saying that's too obvious of a clue. But, in other games...of life...the clues are always obvious and only the foolish ignore them, and only the guilty dismiss them. We should be very wary of Mustafa and highly suspicious of his absence from the Church today...

I'm sorry you feel that way Charles. Of all the people, I thought you at least might have the sense to look beyond the face value of what we are told. Do you honestly think that God would make it so simple for us? Do you truly believe that the Inquisitor speaks truth? Trust me, I am betting my own life on the fact that I believe that tomorrow our dear Inquisitor will come back with another cry of heretic, and the next day, and the next. I bet if he were to investigate you you would not be so quick to point fingers, perhaps you might even see the truth of the matter, for I believe you are an innocent man yourself. I understand that I may look suspicious because of this whole thing with the investigations, but you must trust me that I am no heretic. Do you honestly believe that a heretic would rely on another towns person to always get guilty results? No, the Inquisitor has made a mistake, and I am sure he will continue to make that same mistake. You believe what you want for now, but I bet in a few days you will all come around to my viewpoint, as the Inquisitor proves for me that he is paranoid. For the sake of the town, we need to start trying to find new clues, ones which actually hold some meaning, for we cannot rely on the Inquisitor's word alone to be evidence of a conviction.

Oh and Hernan, as I was the 10th person to vote, I don't think I joined that early. :pir-wink: Even if I had voted first however, I stand by my vote as I feel that the evidence we have points towards you being a heretic. So do the 9 other people who have voted for you. If you are innocent, then may your soul rest in the wonders of heaven, however I personally am hoping for a fourth heretic conviction.

The town had reached another decision. Hernan was sentenced to death by burning at the stake.

IMG_1297.jpg

Inquisitor Fernando gave the orders to light the stake.

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

*Whoosh!*

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Confidently standing above the crowd, Fernando announced: "people of Azufre, God smiles upon us. We have killed another Heretic!"

IMG_1307.jpg

Get your night actions in now. Day 6 will start in 3 days.

(This is getting very repetitive... :pir-look: )

I'm sorry you feel that way Charles. Of all the people, I thought you at least might have the sense to look beyond the face value of what we are told. Do you honestly think that God would make it so simple for us? Do you truly believe that the Inquisitor speaks truth? Trust me, I am betting my own life on the fact that I believe that tomorrow our dear Inquisitor will come back with another cry of heretic, and the next day, and the next. I bet if he were to investigate you you would not be so quick to point fingers, perhaps you might even see the truth of the matter, for I believe you are an innocent man yourself. I understand that I may look suspicious because of this whole thing with the investigations, but you must trust me that I am no heretic. Do you honestly believe that a heretic would rely on another towns person to always get guilty results? No, the Inquisitor has made a mistake, and I am sure he will continue to make that same mistake. You believe what you want for now, but I bet in a few days you will all come around to my viewpoint, as the Inquisitor proves for me that he is paranoid. For the sake of the town, we need to start trying to find new clues, ones which actually hold some meaning, for we cannot rely on the Inquisitor's word alone to be evidence of a conviction.

Very well put. Perhaps I was a bit hasty. It's just been bugging me that we would change our strategy. I want to believe you, but it feels illogical to change direction. Trust me that it is out of respect that I think this way. I believe you are smart enough to pull something like this off. One thing is clear for sure: something is up with the torturer, the Inquisitor or Mustafa...

But it appears we have killed yet another heretic and for that we should Thank the Lord. We are on a winning streak, aren't we... :pir-hmpf_bad: er...

Yet, isn't it interesting that the people carrying out the executions are the Inquisitor, the torturer and the priest?... :look: How does Fernando know they are witches? What does he base the finding on? We've put a lot of trust in them, haven't we?

...and have my wife and Philip disappeared together? Or are they just being blocked by the general?

Furthermore, if we're not trusting the Inquisitor's findings at night, why are we trusting his findings during the day?

We don't know this man. He just wandered into our town and told us there were witches among us? It stands to reason that this man could have brought the devil to this town and is turning us on one another so he can reap our souls...

Confidently standing above the crowd, Fernando announced: "people of Azufre, God smiles upon us. We have killed another Heretic!"

HA! I'll see you in hell female canine!...From heaven that is. :pir-laugh:

I rest my case, Hernan. :pir-wink: Let us give a toast to more repetition in the future! :thumbup:

YAY! I knew I was right...Another successful bandwagon against heretics. :pir_laugh2:

Very well put. Perhaps I was a bit hasty. It's just been bugging me that we would change our strategy. I want to believe you, but it feels illogical to change direction. Trust me that it is out of respect that I think this way. I believe you are smart enough to pull something like this off. One thing is clear for sure: something is up with the torturer, the Inquisitor or Mustafa...

But it appears we have killed yet another heretic and for that we should Thank the Lord. We are on a winning streak, aren't we... :pir-hmpf_bad: er...

Yet, isn't it interesting that the people carrying out the executions are the Inquisitor, the torturer and the priest?... :look: How does Fernando know they are witches? What does he base the finding on? We've put a lot of trust in them, haven't we?

...and have my wife and Philip disappeared together? Or are they just being blocked by the general?

Furthermore, if we're not trusting the Inquisitor's findings at night, why are we trusting his findings during the day?

We don't know this man. He just wandered into our town and told us there were witches among us? It stands to reason that this man could have brought the devil to this town and is turning us on one another so he can reap our souls...

Hmmm...I read in a book about another little town called Moonlight, The way they found out was searching his house & belongings, But there is no mention of searching here... :pir-look:

Good point about "..We're not trusting his findings at night but we are in the day" It would make sense then if he was paranoid that we've killed 4 Innocent people but TinyPiusGod has told us theyre heretic so I kinda doubt it.

Also I saw Philip he was behind your wife, you can kinda see it in the 3rd photo on the left. :pir-wink:

OR, one could argue, without you and your stall, the witches couldn't get the things they need to do whatever it is they're doing behind our backs. In reality, I don't believe your continued existence proves or disproves anything in that regard, and I expect God would simply replace you if he wanted to send us a clue.

However, that doesn't make you guilty (or innocent) and we're back to where we started. The Inquisitor and his mental state.

I rest my case, Hernan. :pir-wink: Let us give a toast to more repetition in the future! :thumbup:

Toast? Yes, Hernan is toast now. You know, we should start using these witches to fuel the bakery at this rate.

Don't worry that the point will be lost, I am still on that page, I just thought it was a good time to stop the one heretic I felt we could be sure of, and we have.

I believe you're overthinking this game ... of life. While the Inquisitor is the one speaking the words, they are clearly coming from TinyPius God. I would prefer a message from him confirming that anything he posts is accurate and not part of a deception from the participants represented, but even without such a proclamation, I feel secure that he wouldn't be intentionally deceiving us in that way, or we'd probably ban him from ever being involved in another of these games ... of life ... again. Right, Charles?

I'm uncertain why he arrived. My memory isn't overly good with the time before these recent days, but I suspect he was sent her by someone official, perhaps I requested assistance in dealing with the surge in evil. God only knows.

I'd have to agree with the priest:

OR, one could argue, without you and your stall, the witches couldn't get the things they need to do whatever it is they're doing behind our backs. In reality, I don't believe your continued existence proves or disproves anything in that regard, and I expect God would simply replace you if he wanted to send us a clue.

However, that doesn't make you guilty (or innocent) and we're back to where we started. The Inquisitor and his mental state.

Just to clarify (The Inquisitor can verify this) I'm (referring to Pickerel) not at all involved in the investigations. The Inquisitor chooses someone to investigate, Potato Messages God and God Potato Messages him back. I (Martinus, the character :pir-wink:) just carry out the torturing and (Pickerel) never knows what happened.

I think the easiest way to put this is from Hogan's Heroes:

I know nothing, nothing!

So you're saying the investigations are true, therefore making you a heretic?

I'm confused as to what you mean by this. I want you to be killed because I believe the torturing to be true, making you a heretic, but also to prove that these investigations are true. You say you're innocent, but that my point of the investigations being true is also true. That's impossible! :pir_wacko:

So you're saying the investigations are true, therefore making you a heretic?

I'm confused as to what you mean by this. I want you to be killed because I believe the torturing to be true, making you a heretic, but also to prove that these investigations are true. You say you're innocent, but that my point of the investigations being true is also true. That's impossible! :pir_wacko:

No no, quite the opposite my dear friend. The point I am trying to make is that it is already obvious to most that there is something up with your investigations, and by killing me you would simply be proving that you are wrong, a fact we have already pretty much established. I do not point out that your investigations are true. They are not. They are paranoid and not to be trusted, as we will very likely see again tomorrow. Pure and simple.

As for my other little theory, remember, you are the one that tells the Inquisitor the result, and then you forget it afterwards. That is what you told us, or do you want to change your story? Anyway, from what you said, it is possible that you could be telling the Inquisitor lies. As I said though, I personally just think that the Inquisitor is paranoid, and we will most definitely see another example of this paranoia tomorrow.

I think God might have an interesting take on this game...of life. Perhaps he has given the three witches (Martinus, Fernando, Alexander) the power to dupe all of us. Just consider this: We've killed four witches in a row and the Inquisitor claims that he knows of two more. That's 100% on six witches. In the average game...of life there are six enemies to vanquish. Are we the smartest or perhaps luckiest people to ever play this game? Maybe...

But maybe we are being deceived. I keep going back to the second day when Alexander guaranteed you all the God wanted me convicted. How could he be so confident? I know I'm innocent so I wondered why he was taking such a gamble. This is one possible theory: perhaps he knows that Fernando can deceive us by telling us the person who burns is in fact a witch when they were innocent. We've seen enough evidence in the last two days that something is wrong with the investigations. Unless Mustafa is the ultimate deceiver-working to vote witches out-all the while protecting himself from being convicted to appear innocent, then the investigations are faulty. Is the Inquisitor deceiving us? Is the priest in on it? I'm starting to think our excellent track record isn't just luck or chance. I think the next conviction we make should be through Miguel. I want to see someone besides Fernando kill someone...

I know this may sound far-fetched and I'm sure this will put me under suspicion. But, I floated this theory at the beginning and was turned on pretty quickly...but think about it and help me de-bunk it, because I don't want it to be true, but I think the possibility should be considered...

I know this may sound far-fetched and I'm sure this will put me under suspicion. But, I floated this theory at the beginning and was turned on pretty quickly...but think about it and help me de-bunk it, because I don't want it to be true, but I think the possibility should be considered...

Charles, your theory may be wild, but your thoughts are similar to mine, especially within these few days. I agreed with what you have mentioned and the possibilities. In all games of life, it's almost impossible for the citizens to convict "4 heretics" at one go, without significant story development. I am suspecting, if "god" truly gives us a signal that these convicts are truly heretics. Then, the theory is not viable and applicable. However, god has not mentioned any of these, which make it even more doubtful....

No no, quite the opposite my dear friend. The point I am trying to make is that it is already obvious to most that there is something up with your investigations, and by killing me you would simply be proving that you are wrong, a fact we have already pretty much established. I do not point out that your investigations are true. They are not. They are paranoid and not to be trusted, as we will very likely see again tomorrow. Pure and simple.

As for my other little theory, remember, you are the one that tells the Inquisitor the result, and then you forget it afterwards. That is what you told us, or do you want to change your story? Anyway, from what you said, it is possible that you could be telling the Inquisitor lies. As I said though, I personally just think that the Inquisitor is paranoid, and we will most definitely see another example of this paranoia tomorrow.

Thanks! But, it is not at all possible for me to be telling the Inquisitor lies, I don't tell him anything!

Charles, although I think your theory wrong, I do believe something strange is up! It's just feeling waaaayyyy too easy! :pir_wacko:

If Miguel were to kill Mustafa or Sergio, we would know for sure about his investigations. If we convict either one of them, and my theory is right, then he would just tell us they were witches anyway.