Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 5

As was revealed earlier, I suspected Miguel would be in danger last night. I do not know where Sergio was. Was anyone guarding you or Joan? I never saw anyone guarding me.

I was being tortured by Martinus, that bastard! I will seek my revenge on you..... :pir-devil: J/K! :pir-tongue: Although, I would like it! :pir-grin:

I was being tortured by Martinus, that bastard! I will seek my revenge on you..... :pir-devil: J/K! :pir-tongue: Although, I would like it! :pir-grin:

You'd like getting your revenge on me? :pir-oh: Do you want me to torture you again? :imperialguard_commander1:

Ergh, you people aren't getting the point of voting for who is innocent. If I win that vote, that doesn't help at all with this situation. I cannot torture myself... so yeah. Perhaps it would be good for you guys to give reasons. As for me, I'll come up with a list soon... do not fret.

Arrggh! Are you all crazy!?! :imperialguard_commander1:

Do you know how easily witches could sway the vote!? :imperialguard_commander1:

Also Elisa is on my prime suspects list....for various reasons.

I don't think we can deem anyone 'innocent' enough :pir-hmpf_bad:

Arrggh! Are you all crazy!?! :imperialguard_commander1:

Do you know how easily witches could sway the vote!? :imperialguard_commander1:

Also Elisa is on my prime suspects list....for various reasons.

I don't think we can deem anyone 'innocent' enough :pir-hmpf_bad:

That's right. Soon, everybody will be on that list, with various amounts of votes for each (which'll mean nothing). So, this is completely pointless, IMO.

You'd like getting your revenge on me? :pir-oh: Do you want me to torture you again? :imperialguard_commander1:

female canine..... :pir-tongue: Anyways I agree that the list is really stupid and its getting us nowhere! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Let me remind you all that there are supposed to be less witches then loyal citizens, and we've already killed three of them already.. at least that's what God has told us. But anyways, if this is so pointless, then do you guys have any other suggestions? It could work if people really gave extensive reasons on why they trust someone or they don't, but ah well. Probably won't.... meh...

I think we only have the following options:

-Kill Mustafa and/or Sergio to truly see if I am a paranoid investigator of some sort

-Finish the job with Hernan.. in other words kill him

-Wait until people shop to get clues

-Kill somebody off randomly/with little evidence.. and if you judge the first option as part of this, then so be it.

I suppose the third is the best to do right now, but if we really want to move quickly.. which is a bit foolish, then we can decide now. I'm curious why people are/where so eager to spare Mustafa even though Bernard played the same game on us. But I think it may be safe to assume I'm false.. since I didn't get any information that Sergio could guard people at night. Eh, there's the possibility he was converting one of them. Other than that, I can't think of much.

female canine..... :pir-tongue: Anyways I agree that the list is really stupid and its getting us nowhere! :pir-hmpf_bad:

You do like calling people female canines, don't you! About that second torturing... :pir-tongue:

Let me remind you all that there are supposed to be less witches then loyal citizens, and we've already killed three of them already.. at least that's what God has told us. But anyways, if this is so pointless, then do you guys have any other suggestions? It could work if people really gave extensive reasons on why they trust someone or they don't, but ah well. Probably won't.... meh...

I think we only have the following options:

-Kill Mustafa and/or Sergio to truly see if I am a paranoid investigator of some sort

-Finish the job with Hernan.. in other words kill him

-Wait until people shop to get clues

-Kill somebody off randomly/with little evidence.. and if you judge the first option as part of this, then so be it.

I suppose the third is the best to do right now, but if we really want to move quickly.. which is a bit foolish, then we can decide now. I'm curious why people are/where so eager to spare Mustafa even though Bernard played the same game on us. But I think it may be safe to assume I'm false.. since I didn't get any information that Sergio could guard people at night. Eh, there's the possibility he was converting one of them. Other than that, I can't think of much.

I don't think someone would shop at a time like this, but I hope luck proves me wrong! I think we should vote for Mustafa. If he is a heretic, like our investigation says, then I'll have no more doubts :sadnew:, those investigations are correct! Sergio can protect people, so we'd have too much at risk voting for him.

Fernando, What exactly does God say to you in his PM?

To eliminate store competition evil and prove a fear incorrect,

Vote: Mustafa/Dragonator

Hah, hilarious! But then again, anything with clonies automatically gains my approval... :thumbup: ! I like the hover vehicle there as well, might have to knock up my own... with your permission of course :classic:

Very well. We need to take action. I am very worried, I feel that there is somethingt very wrong as of late. I feel that we're being lead astray, but the only way to test it is to wait again for your night actions, or to vote off another of the accused, who were accused by your night actions, and see if they're innocent or guilty.

I'd have to say that it's best to vote Mustafa off. I'd vote Sergio, but he seems to have a night action which could be good. Mustafa seems to add nothing to our side.

Clones? Hover vehicles? What witchcraft is this? :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-tongue:

Vote Count:

Dragonator/Mustafa - 3 votes (ImperialScouts, Pickerel, Zepher)

9 votes to lynch burn whatever.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Clones? Hover vehicles? What witchcraft is this? :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-tongue:

Vote Count:

Dragonator/Mustafa - 3 votes (ImperialScouts, Pickerel, Zepher)

9 votes to lynch burn whatever.

Sorry? Who mentioned those? Was that by chance a reference to my newest MOC?

Now hang on a second people, please don't do anything foolish. I think it is very clear to us that the Inquisitor is definitely feeding us false information, so there really is no reason to kill me other than to get rid of another innocent. Of course, it is very likely that the witches would want to sway the voting away from themselves and towards me, so I suggest you watch who votes quickly today, and with little reasoning. I can see that my position among you is looking very shaky now, I guess the only thing I can really do is hope that you all come to a proper decision and aren't influenced by the witches.

I am very concerned mainly because I don't want you to waste a vote, as it will help the witches to get ahead. However it appears you aren't going to believe anything I really say at the moment, so instead of talking of my suspicions, I will instead discuss a few points about my own situation.

Firstly, I would like to address out dear Joan, who has very happily been talking over my head. If she wasn't the shallow fool that she appears to be, she might realize that I may in fact have some importance to the side of the innocent citizens. Do you think that just because I haven't been silly enough to give anything away to the witches, that it means I don't have any sort of helpful role? Ah, how naive the noble can be when they want to; they only ever consider themselves important, and never look beyond the surface of anything. If you all want to survive this to the end people, you are going to have to learn to plan, and to foresee the outcomes of your decisions and two they could effect you in the future. I truly fear that this town is beginning to turn towards the devil. We are becoming hasty because of our success, and this can only lead to disaster. So far I feel that this town has been doing an excellent job; do not let yourselves be turned in your voting by the well hidden sneaks who are trying to take over here.

Secondly, there is the matter of the shopping. So far,we have managed to catch two witches because of the clues that have come from people shopping at my stall. But what do you think will happen once I am dead? Do you honestly believe that you will continue to get such helpful clues, that you will continue to catch more heretics? This is what I mean when I say that you must plan for the future; think on how your decisions could effect you in the near future.

Lastly, I find it repulsive that any God-loving citizen could in good faith suggest the cold blooded killing of somebody just to try and make sure that the results of a torture are correct. I feel there is already adequate evidence to prove that the Inquisitor is paranoid, and I do not think the town would benefit from killing either Sergio or myself simply to get a little more evidence. You must also consider all the negative effects that would arise from such an act. Remember that God said to the people, Thou shalt not commit murder. It is bad enough that we are required to kill the ungodly, but that is a task which God has set us, and so it must be done. However, when people start suggesting to kill somebody of whom they have no substantial evidence, simply so that they can check they are right on something, that is when things have gotten out of hand. I far that if you continue how you intend to at the moment, things will only end in disaster, and the eventual take over of the witches. It is from the souls of those who commit acts of Sin that heretics and witches arise. I do not want to see this happen in my town.

People, I understand that you face a tough decision, but I urge you to approach it with caution, for it is the hasty farmer who ruins his crop. Please, I ask you to consider what I have said, and to think twice before you make a decision. Look at the situation from all angles, and you will see the truth of it. This is what I did when I was looking into Bernard, and it is the reason that I managed to see him for who he really was. So far we have all managed to come to proper, informed decisions, and thus have reaped the rewards by capturing the heretics and surviving ourselves. Do not let this town turn to the devil, for once you start convicting without any clear reasoning, there is no way this town can be saved.

I leave my fate, and the fate of the town, in your hands. I trust that you will make your decisions wisely, for it is not just my life, but all of ours, that hangs in the balance.

Good points Mustafa.

And by the way, I was in church, how's that for a mixed message?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You want to accusse me of scheming, ok. You want to accusse me of being witch, fine. But when you convince someone to assassinate me, that's wrong! Looks like I do serve a purpose townspeople. How much more evidence of me being a normal townsperson do you need?

Vote: Father Alexander/ImperialShadows!

He has been way too pushy towards me throughout this entire foray. I know I'm innocent, as for him, I do not fully know. But Father Alexander has been enough of an "Evil Bible Thumper" to sway my vote. He makes people fear him by raising his voice and saying how God will strike us down.

You ain't a saint, yet you continue to point a finger at me? Highly suspiscious!

And Mr. Charles, mark me again and I guess I'll be checking into all of your affairs tomorrow!

Vote: Mustafa

Based on grounds before.

Yes we have killed a witch, but it still doth leaveth us with not much. I still doth belief that our Mustafa is on shaky ground and a heretic. If thou is kilt, not only will supply to the witch's needs are ceased, we will finally be able to figure out what this blasted inquisitor is up to. If he is true or paranoid. If Mustafa, our dear Mustafa, is innocent, even though he can save this town, we shalt find the words of the inquisitor shaky and unreliable., and thus take action, whether with the inquisitor himself or his aid. My voice towards the aid. Though, if Mustafa art a heretic, may he burn with much pain and praise for the Inquisitor for being true. These acts will solve all questions of loyalties.

But, alas! Who will believe the words of a maid? For they have certainly have been drowned before, I belief.

"Even though he can save this town" - So lets see you want to kill him..even though he can save this town? Okay that post and alot of your other posts are...how should I say...have a lack of evidence and smell pretty fishy to me [more then cassandras fish tacos..] :pir-hmpf_bad:

The reasons you give have quite afew holes...

Also almost all your posts are against Mustafa you've voted for him 2 times. And quite frankly I think your a heretic.

And you contribute little to this game...of life.

I wont vote you yet but im just stating what is on my mind, Also Hernan is #1 on my list. I mean how come we havnt convicted him? All those confusing potato messages! + Alot of other stuff and confusion, Also in a book I read called The Baritones the paranoid gunknife owner turned out to be evil...but thats not much proof :pir-tongue:

Very well. We need to take action. I am very worried, I feel that there is somethingt very wrong as of late. I feel that we're being lead astray, but the only way to test it is to wait again for your night actions, or to vote off another of the accused, who were accused by your night actions, and see if they're innocent or guilty.

I'd have to say that it's best to vote Mustafa off. I'd vote Sergio, but he seems to have a night action which could be good. Mustafa seems to add nothing to our side.

I will stand by Mustafa that we should not need to sacrifice an innocent just for a test.

And as stated in Mustafas post below he does have usefullness to this town.

Now hang on a second people, please don't do anything foolish. I think it is very clear to us that the Inquisitor is definitely feeding us false information, so there really is no reason to kill me other than to get rid of another innocent. Of course, it is very likely that the witches would want to sway the voting away from themselves and towards me, so I suggest you watch who votes quickly today, and with little reasoning. I can see that my position among you is looking very shaky now, I guess the only thing I can really do is hope that you all come to a proper decision and aren't influenced by the witches.

I am very concerned mainly because I don't want you to waste a vote, as it will help the witches to get ahead. However it appears you aren't going to believe anything I really say at the moment, so instead of talking of my suspicions, I will instead discuss a few points about my own situation.

Firstly, I would like to address out dear Joan, who has very happily been talking over my head. If she wasn't the shallow fool that she appears to be, she might realize that I may in fact have some importance to the side of the innocent citizens. Do you think that just because I haven't been silly enough to give anything away to the witches, that it means I don't have any sort of helpful role? Ah, how naive the noble can be when they want to; they only ever consider themselves important, and never look beyond the surface of anything. If you all want to survive this to the end people, you are going to have to learn to plan, and to foresee the outcomes of your decisions and two they could effect you in the future. I truly fear that this town is beginning to turn towards the devil. We are becoming hasty because of our success, and this can only lead to disaster. So far I feel that this town has been doing an excellent job; do not let yourselves be turned in your voting by the well hidden sneaks who are trying to take over here.

Secondly, there is the matter of the shopping. So far,we have managed to catch two witches because of the clues that have come from people shopping at my stall. But what do you think will happen once I am dead? Do you honestly believe that you will continue to get such helpful clues, that you will continue to catch more heretics? This is what I mean when I say that you must plan for the future; think on how your decisions could effect you in the near future.

Lastly, I find it repulsive that any God-loving citizen could in good faith suggest the cold blooded killing of somebody just to try and make sure that the results of a torture are correct. I feel there is already adequate evidence to prove that the Inquisitor is paranoid, and I do not think the town would benefit from killing either Sergio or myself simply to get a little more evidence. You must also consider all the negative effects that would arise from such an act. Remember that God said to the people, Thou shalt not commit murder. It is bad enough that we are required to kill the ungodly, but that is a task which God has set us, and so it must be done. However, when people start suggesting to kill somebody of whom they have no substantial evidence, simply so that they can check they are right on something, that is when things have gotten out of hand. I far that if you continue how you intend to at the moment, things will only end in disaster, and the eventual take over of the witches. It is from the souls of those who commit acts of Sin that heretics and witches arise. I do not want to see this happen in my town.

People, I understand that you face a tough decision, but I urge you to approach it with caution, for it is the hasty farmer who ruins his crop. Please, I ask you to consider what I have said, and to think twice before you make a decision. Look at the situation from all angles, and you will see the truth of it. This is what I did when I was looking into Bernard, and it is the reason that I managed to see him for who he really was. So far we have all managed to come to proper, informed decisions, and thus have reaped the rewards by capturing the heretics and surviving ourselves. Do not let this town turn to the devil, for once you start convicting without any clear reasoning, there is no way this town can be saved.

I leave my fate, and the fate of the town, in your hands. I trust that you will make your decisions wisely, for it is not just my life, but all of ours, that hangs in the balance.

I agree 100% with the above statement.

So what do you consider we do then to test Fernando & Martinus?

Good points Mustafa.

You want to accusse me of scheming, ok. You want to accusse me of being witch, fine. But when you convince someone to assassinate me, that's wrong! Looks like I do serve a purpose townspeople. How much more evidence of me being a normal townsperson do you need?

He has been way too pushy towards me throughout this entire foray. I know I'm innocent, as for him, I do not fully know. But Father Alexander has been enough of an "Evil Bible Thumper" to sway my vote. He makes people fear him by raising his voice and saying how God will strike us down.

You ain't a saint, yet you continue to point a finger at me? Highly suspiscious!

And Mr. Charles, mark me again and I guess I'll be checking into all of your affairs tomorrow!

Ok ^that just convinced me :imperialguard_commander1:

Vote: Hernan/stash2sixx

So what do you consider we do then to test Fernando & Martinus?

I'm glad you asked. In my opinion, we already have enough to say that it is most likely that the Inquisitor is paranoid. I feel that the best way to test him is time. I am certain that tomorrow he will once again get a cry of heretic, and so on and so forth. This is not only the safest option, it also means that we can clearly disregard his enquires as evidence for the time being. Even he himself thinks he is probably paranoid. If in the unlikely chance that he does ever come up with an innocent result, then we can rethink our theory. Until that time however, which I do not think will come, I am convinced that he is paranoid, and so it is my suggestion that we disregard this and move right on. Remember, there are fewer heretics than townsfolk, so if the Inquisitor continues to get heretic results then we can be sure that he is paranoid. We cannot afford to get hung up over one particular point; if we want to catch these heretics, we need to move fast so we can outmanoeuvre them.

... so there really is no reason to kill me other than to get rid of another innocent.

Another? Who was the first? According to God, we've killed 3 witches. Do you know differently?

...she might realize that I may in fact have some importance to the side of the innocent citizens. Do you think that just because I haven't been silly enough to give anything away to the witches, that it means I don't have any sort of helpful role?

Well, guess what, shopkeeper... you just stepped in it. Since this is the end of your life we're looking at, you might want to start using that helpful role, if you want to convince us to allow you to continue to play it. Otherwise... burn, baby, burn.

Secondly, there is the matter of the shopping. So far,we have managed to catch two witches because of the clues that have come from people shopping at my stall.

Actually, that only convinced the Inquisitor to investigate them, and you don't trust his word right now, so the two cancel each other out.

However, when people start suggesting to kill somebody of whom they have no substantial evidence, simply so that they can check they are right on something, that is when things have gotten out of hand.

I knew a girl once... name of Darlene. She did that twice in one game ... of life, even got lucky with one of them, much to her surprise. :pir_laugh2:

How in the world does that prove anything? The fact that you could resist death from an assassin who we all think is loyal to the town? I'm protected by God, who protects you?

I'm glad you asked. In my opinion, we already have enough to say that it is most likely that the Inquisitor is paranoid. I feel that the best way to test him is time. I am certain that tomorrow he will once again get a cry of heretic, and so on and so forth.

Every day we wait, the witches grow in number. The only person who would suggest patience at a time like this is one who wishes for that to happen.

That said, I am willing to be patient, to a point. Your life, as far as I am involved, is safe today. If you are trying to deceive us, you are doing it publicly, which is at least slightly honest, it gives us all the chance to consider it carefully. Hernan, on the other hand...

Vote: Hernan / stash2sixx

I think it would be wise to vote off Hernan. Miguels tried to kill him and everyone thinks he's suspicious, so I'm going to Vote: Hernan / stash2sixx

Its best for this town. Why is everyone trying to vote off Mustafa? He's been very helpful and he's helped us! :pir-classic:

Father- unless I'm mistaken, you must still unvote Mustafa before you can switch to Hernan.

Sorry? Who mentioned those? Was that by chance a reference to my newest MOC?

It's all about YOU, isn't it? You brat! What is a "MOC" anyway?! Never question the word of Tiny Pies God!

OOC: They were all in my newest MOC and I couldn't find anything in this game :pir-tongue: As for my shallowness, Draggy, sorry, it's my character. You know I'm good at playing up my rule! :pir_kiss:

BTC: The problem, Mustafa, is waiting. We may start dieing. On top of that, besides being paranoid about him being wrong, the Inquistor HAS been right on two of the people he's tested, and we haven't known him for sure to be wrong.

I agree with the father, reveal your night action. There does not seem to be any threat about death at night becuase no one has been killed yet. It's safe. The witches can not sway a vote yet either.

I stand by my vote until you prove your worth. You could be more useful dead to us than alive!

I'm glad you asked. In my opinion, we already have enough to say that it is most likely that the Inquisitor is paranoid.

We have nothing to say that the inquisitor is paranoid! This is only based on HIS fear that he might be wrong and be considered a witch, which I know for a fact he's NOT! You're preying on his fears!

If in the unlikely chance that he does ever come up with an innocent result, then we can rethink our theory.

He's never been proved wrong! :imperialguard_commander1:

Until that time however, which I do not think will come, I am convinced that he is paranoid,

You have no reason to believe that!

and so it is my suggestion that we disregard this and move right on.

Disregard the evidence against you? I think not!

Remember, there are fewer heretics than townsfolk, so if the Inquisitor continues to get heretic results then we can be sure that he is paranoid.

For one, the inquisitor has gotten more than heretic results, one said Sergio was a witch. For two, people can change from an innocent to a witch, so if people continue to get evil results on my "tests", then there is the possibility still that they became witches.

We cannot afford to get hung up over one particular point; if we want to catch these heretics, we need to move fast so we can outmanoeuvre them.

I do agree with this, but right now this may very well be evidence we have. Unless you can find better evidence than this? If you truly ARE innocent, like Zepher said, than reveal your night action. If it matches up with what I currently know (excluding the investigations) then, only then, will I find you to be innocent!

I think it would be wise to vote off Hernan. Miguels tried to kill him and everyone thinks he's suspicious, so I'm going to Vote: Hernan / stash2sixx

Because everyone thinks he's suspicious you vote for him? Stupid bandwagons! :imperialguard_commander1:

Anyway, although not for your reasons, I think you're right, but what will we get about killing Hernan. We won't be able to prove the investigations right and have a surefire witch test.

Note: Sergio, if I was in your position I'd give more facts to why you're voting for someone. If I was a witch in your position, since you appeared to be a witch through the investigations anyone who's been tested to be a witch I'd NOT vote for, exactly what you did, but you didn't give one decent reason! It would be a little less suspicious for you to give at least one reason!

Mustafa, your points about the stall are good indeed, and make me beleive that you may be a key to our victory over the forces of Satan and his angels.

Good points Mustafa.

My son, why do you speak so? Father Alexander is one of God's representatives here. You were not at Church today. That is clear to all of us. This pains me greatly, but I must do what God & my conscience tell me, and

I am so sorry, my son.

We have nothing to say that the inquisitor is paranoid! This is only based on HIS fear that he might be wrong and be considered a witch, which I know for a fact he's NOT! You're preying on his fears!

He's never been proved wrong! :imperialguard_commander1:

You have no reason to believe that!

Disregard the evidence against you? I think not!

give one decent reason! It would be a little less suspicious for you to give at least one reason!

He is right. We must regard ALL evidence, Mustafa. Even if it's against you *cough* pansy *cough*. He hasn't been proven wrong yet, and this all could be possible. We must consider everything to be a possibility, since nothing is sure in this game... of life. We know not what is fact or fiction, truth or lie. Your tree is cracking, and when the wind blows, a tree w=should sway with the breeze. We must sway with ths wind of uncertainty, and find a way around it.

I forgot to mention earlier that Hernan was indeed in the church. It just so happens that he took off his hat in the church, for obvious reasons. Well, at least I'm pretty sure some guy in the portrait was him. I'm talking about the guy sitting next to Gustavus with the black hair. Sergio also took off his soldier helmet, so that shows that everyone takes off their hats in church. But other than that, I will not protect Hernan from other accusations.

I still have my suspicions that he's the one who blocked my investigation on that one night. Also, already stated, he sent me and some other people Potato Messages that tried to lead us to do things and mistrust certain people. So I suppose I will have to Vote: Hernan/stash2sixx. For once I think I'm pretty sure about this suspect.

I just find Hernan suspicious. We try and kill him and he pulls out all of these weapons which seems suspicious and he's been Potato Messaging all types of people here and confusing everyone. It would be best if he left. :pir-hmpf_bad:

"I forgot to mention earlier that Hernan was indeed in the church. It just so happens that he took off his hat in the church, for obvious reasons. Well, at least I'm pretty sure some guy in the portrait was him. I'm talking about the guy sitting next to Gustavus with the black hair. Sergio also took off his soldier helmet, so that shows that everyone takes off their hats in church. But other than that, I will not protect Hernan from other accusations.

I still have my suspicions that he's the one who blocked my investigation on that one night. Also, already stated, he sent me and some other people Potato Messages that tried to lead us to do things and mistrust certain people. So I suppose I will have to Vote: Hernan/stash2sixx. For once I think I'm pretty sure about this suspect."

Oh dear, old age seems to be playing tricks on poor old me. Hernan, I apologize for saying that you did not attend the divine service to honor God. However, the Inquisitor makes good points. However, since you've been sending people these confusing and deceitful Potato Messages, as well as holding up investigations, then my desicion stands, son.