Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

The 313th's Minotuar

indexed.gif

NOTE: I did this quite a few monthes back, but just re-pictured it!

DSCN0329-1.jpg

DSCN0331-1.jpg

Front On Veiw

DSCN0333-2.jpg

DSCN0333-2.jpg

Nice Side Veiws

DSCN0334-1.jpg

Back View

DSCN0336-1.jpg

Top Veiw

Background story: Kuplo*, after his time on the walker's, decided that it was time for some change. He put in a request for a sturdy and high fire power tank, that he, or another clone, could man with only one other man. The boys down at 313th's Lab's came up with this, and shipped it out right away. Named the Minotaur by Kuplo for it's power and size**, this tank now potrols the lands. It is just in experimental stages right now, but they hope to soon produce more.

*Kuplo: The clone trooper commander of the Mech Regiment

**The Minotaur was know for it's power, if not for it's huge size. The minotaur was maybe 3 times bigger then that average man, but not huge, those this tank was named the Minotaur, powerful, but not huge. Kuplo studyed Greek Mythology!

-Zeph

Feel free to drop me a review on Mocpages!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/57515

Edited by KimT

A nifty little craft, it reminds me a little of an convertible snowspeeder, pretty nice.

A nifty little craft, it reminds me a little of an convertible snowspeeder, pretty nice.

yup, definitely like the snowspeeder.

It looks like the swamp speeder but instead of the kashyyk version. this is the republic version! Good job :classic:

Very nice, its a great little armed speeder that I could imagine would be used for possible Jedi transport around a battlefield, well done!

I gave this explnation of the roof when it was orginally released. I hate roofs, but without it it looks stupid. A lot of now a days jeeps and other transport vechieles along those line have them, so I though it may look good.

Thanks all for the really positive reviews. It's a fairly old MOC, so, THANKS!