Oky

Star Wars

Does anybody have or has anybody used the lightsabre chop sticks that can be bought off the starwars.com shop (if you're not sure what im talking about heres the link). Im really intrigued about how they go in the washing machine and how easy they are to use, well for chop sticks any way.

Thanks for your help

I came across a cheat for SWBF2 and am wondering what it does. It's called Alternate Soldiers. None of the codes I've found work on a PS2. I'm wondering what it does and if anyone has a working PS2 code for it.

Thanks,

JCC1004

I came across a cheat for SWBF2 and am wondering what it does. It's called Alternate Soldiers. None of the codes I've found work on a PS2. I'm wondering what it does and if anyone has a working PS2 code for it.
I haven't heard of/tried that one. Sounds interesting, though.

The only Battlefront II cheat I know (for PS2) is for invincibility. During gameplay, pause the game and immediately press Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right. It may take a few tries to get right, when it finally works, you will hear a sort of short beeping sound after pressing the last button.

I haven't heard of/tried that one. Sounds interesting, though.

The only Battlefront II cheat I know (for PS2) is for invincibility. During gameplay, pause the game and immediately press Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right. It may take a few tries to get right, when it finally works, you will hear a sort of short beeping sound after pressing the last button.

After trying it for a year I finally got the unlimited ammo code to work. :cry_happy: It automatically adds ammo to your weapons. The code is UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. :wink: There are also slow motion sounds, no HUD, FX change, and the "pow" captions when you play Hoth hunt.

There are also slow motion sounds, no HUD, FX change, and the "pow" captions when you play Hoth hunt.
What does the 'No HUD' one do?

HUD=Heads Up Display

No HUD=no heads up display

This cheat will remove the map, crosshairs, health meter, weapons/ammo meter. Pretty much anything that is removed when you press the select button.

Lol if you want cheats for ps2 then get an action replay.

Or go here for free. Why pay for cheats (or cheat books or cheating devices) if there here for free? If you want BFII (PS2) specific codes, they are here. Maybe there's something action replay has that isn't here, but I never saw the point in paying for it to find out.

As someone who loves ratchet and clank games, I see the point in paying, R&C never had cheats, action replay did.

Most PSP games don't, with CWcheat you can find your own.

Or get it on PC and use a trainer.

As someone who loves ratchet and clank games, I see the point in paying, R&C never had cheats, action replay did.

I honestly don't follow you here. If the game never had cheats, then it never had cheats and you are talking about some kind of mod. Or, you're talking about bypassing the normal means of unlocking things, likely also through a mod or some type of saved game. Games either have cheats or they don't. I am talking about cheats, not saved games or mods. If that's what you want, then go ahead and buy something like action replay. If you're talking about cheat codes, the vast majority of them are free on the site I linked to. Maybe we aren't on the same page with terminology here.

Alright, guys, I don't mean to mini-mod, but this is getting a bit too off topic. Please keep it to general SW discussion.

Btw, I'm sorry, but I had to remove the robot chicken video. :sadnew: If you haven't seen it yet, I guess you'll have to wait 'til those scenes show up somewhere else.

Back on topic, has anyone heard of the new Star Wars MMO coming out? Its called Star Wars: The Old Republic.

( SWTOR.com ) It is set 300 years after the adventures of Revan and friends. Does anyone suppose we will hear about descendants of the KotOR characters?

Back on topic, has anyone heard of the new Star Wars MMO coming out? Its called Star Wars: The Old Republic.

( SWTOR.com ) It is set 300 years after the adventures of Revan and friends. Does anyone suppose we will hear about descendants of the KotOR characters?

Yes. I got an email asking me to be a tester for it. The computer cut out part way through the application process, so I'm not sure if I am or not. :grin:

It doesn't look like it'll be my type of game, though. I'm not an EU fan. :sceptic:

Darn computer :tongue:

I myself am a very limited EU fan, so I pick and choose what to accept as real. KotOR i accept as real, but past EPVI I do not. Darth Bane era is a bit much for my likes, since it's too "He force stormed the entire sith order, he blew up a planet, then went home and was better than everyone". He seems to overpowered.

Btw, I'm sorry, but I had to remove the robot chicken video. :sadnew: If you haven't seen it yet, I guess you'll have to wait 'til those scenes show up somewhere else.

At least I saw it a good 4 times :grin:

About my BFII code problem. I try the codes but they don't work. :sceptic: Has anyone had any problems with the game? I think an R4 unit should be there to repair vehicles. When I first got it it had a tip saying " R4 Units can repair damaged vechiles." I have not seen an R4 unit in my copy of the game. Is this a glitch with my game only or is it a glitch on all of the games?

Was it of a previous episode, or one that has not aired on TV yet?
About my BFII code problem. I try the codes but they don't work. :sceptic: Has anyone had any problems with the game? I think an R4 unit should be there to repair vehicles. When I first got it it had a tip saying " R4 Units can repair damaged vechiles." I have not seen an R4 unit in my copy of the game. Is this a glitch with my game only or is it a glitch on all of the games?
On all levels with vehicles, there are no R4's at all? Hoth, for example, should have one or two outside of the command posts. The codes are usually hard to put in, too. I have to try putting them in really fast, and pressing hard on the buttons. As soon as you pause the game, start putting it in. It should work sooner or later.

Darn computer :tongue:

I myself am a very limited EU fan, so I pick and choose what to accept as real. KotOR i accept as real, but past EPVI I do not. Darth Bane era is a bit much for my likes, since it's too "He force stormed the entire sith order, he blew up a planet, then went home and was better than everyone". He seems to overpowered.

I admit I only know of Bane from the two books about him (soon to be three), but I don't recall him doing those things. I would like to believe I would remember him force storming the entire Sith order and blowing up a planet. I'm honestly not sure all of those those attributes apply to any one character for that matter.

Also, someone that can do that is overpowered but Darth Nihilus (KotoR 2) isn't?

On all levels with vehicles, there are no R4's at all? Hoth, for example, should have one or two outside of the command posts. The codes are usually hard to put in, too. I have to try putting them in really fast, and pressing hard on the buttons. As soon as you pause the game, start putting it in. It should work sooner or later.

All of them, there are none. I'm talking about BF2. My BF1 has them.

All of them, there are none. I'm talking about BF2. My BF1 has them.
So am I.

Something must be wrong with your game, because every level with vehicle has those R4's at command posts.

I guess you can always use the invincibility cheat, and don't worry about the R4's. :grin::wink:

So am I.

Something must be wrong with your game, because every level with vehicle has those R4's at command posts.

I guess you can always use the invincibility cheat, and don't worry about the R4's. :grin::wink:

I use the invincibility code all the time. One time I forgot to do it and I got 30 kills before I died. I guess playing with invincibility on does still improve your skills. One other weird ting that happened was on my first map played. I first played Utapau Clone Wars Conquest. I was a sniper and there were no clone or droids. Somehow I got the Commander. It was very strange. Do you have any cool glitches you've found? One is on Hoth if you steal a Snowspeeder as an Imperial and have player 2 in the secondary seat you can wrap the tow cable around an AT-AT as many times as you like and you can still see the cables. That is with friendly fire off. I haven't found out what it does with it on. :sweet:

I use the invincibility code all the time. One time I forgot to do it and I got 30 kills before I died. I guess playing with invincibility on does still improve your skills.
All I do without Invincibility is play as a Sniper, or lay mines.
Do you have any cool glitches you've found? One is on Hoth if you steal a Snowspeeder as an Imperial and have player 2 in the secondary seat you can wrap the tow cable around an AT-AT as many times as you like and you can still see the cables. That is with friendly fire off. I haven't found out what it does with it on. :sweet:
Yes, but this does seem to be getting a little off topic. I'm not sure if listing all of the really cool glitches would be on-topic here or not. If Oky approves, I will post them. If not, there are always PM's. :wink:

Friendly Fire off? Not good, I never turn friendly fire off. :wink:

Are you pausing the game and holding L2+R2.
I don't hold those two buttons and they work for me.

Friendly Fire off? Not good, I never turn friendly fire off. :wink:

I don't hold those two buttons and they work for me.

I usually have it off becuase I used to nail my own guys with detonators. :grin:

I never hold those buttons and the invincibility code usually works and the ammo code only worked twice.

Question about Battlefront II. Has anybody here ever one the Heroes and Villains mode with the villains? I haven't.

Yes but it's not easy. Don't even try it with the Fetts.