Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 4

Witchsig-3-1.png

IMG_1138.jpg

Unsatisfied with what he had seen from the previous days, Philip decided to get a better look at a certain someone...

IMG_1140.jpg

... Though he saw something even stranger...

IMG_1151.jpg

"Oh," Charles said, "you two are here again..."

IMG_1150.jpg

"Oh well. Goodnight."

"Goodnight!"

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

"Oh, that's very odd - why do they go to bed with their clothes on?" Philip asked himself. With that, he returned to his own manor...

IMG_1158.jpg

After a strangely lengthened night (many town members claimed that it was the work of a witch), the morning came at last. The citizens of Azufre gathered, all on time, ready for another day of witch burning...

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- There are a lot less heretics/witches than there are town members initially, though it is possible for them to convert town members.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra-2.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina-2.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan.jpg Joan (Zepher)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.

- Cassandra-1.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone) - Burned at the Stake: Day 4 - A filthy split personality witch - but she had very nice hair.

17 citizens remain. 9 votes to lynch.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Unsatisfied with what he had seen from the previous days, Philip decided to get a better look at a certain someone...

... Though he saw something even stranger...

"Oh," Charles said, "you two are here again..."

"Oh well. Goodnight."

"Goodnight!"

"Oh, that's very odd - why do they go to bed with their clothes on?" Philip asked himself. With that, he returned to his own manor...

After a strangely lengthened night (many town members claimed that it was the work of a witch), the morning came at last. The citizens of Azufre gathered, all on time, ready for another day of witch burning...

I'm baffled...Can anyone explain what this was about?

Huh, what? I stayed up all night until people finally went to bed. That night was horrendously long, and well I had to wake up to do my job. I must be blind, since those portraits suddenly showed up in my eyes. Ah well, I suppose God has other things to tend to.. and more on those pictures later.

I'm surprised that everyone was on time. My torturer confirmed that he was able to do his duty to the Church, but it also seems like my target is unharmed and such. But I did get my information on you, dearest town merchant. Don't get much control over your goods you claim? Just by chance you get all these witch items from the heretical Easterners who have denied our people the Holy Land before. Oh Mustafa, I have been told that you have confessed your sins! You sir are a Heretic, and this time I have no doubts about myself!

I am definitely not insane... but perhaps I am paranoid, but that seems unlikely! What say you?!

OK, when I first stopped by there were no pictures, so that's why my first post was so confused. Now that I see the pictures...

I'm baffled. Can anyone explain what this is about?

Are Alexander and Sergio protecting us at night? I'm a bit creeped out by this. Grateful, but creeped out.

Anyone know what's going on? I don't...

Mustafa a heretic? How unfortunate! :sadnew:

OK, when I first stopped by there were no pictures, so that's why my first post was so confused. Now that I see the pictures...

I'm baffled. Can anyone explain what this is about?

Are Alexander and Sergio protecting us at night? I'm a bit creeped out by this. Grateful, but creeped out.

Anyone know what's going on? I don't...

Mustafa a heretic? How unfortunate! :sadnew:

Oh I think they are protecting you, since one of the guards protected Alexander and Alexander did claim some time ago that he was a guard. However, I'm not sure why they decided to guard you. It seems that Charles is a little peeper as well, looking at what people are doing at night and seeing if they are in. But after all these days, I think its safe to assume that Miguel is the only one who can kill, and we've been keeping him on a leash to make sure he does not do his nightly deeds, lest he want to be executed.

And yes, Mustafa has been reported a heretic.

It seems that Charles is a little peeper as well, looking at what people are doing at night and seeing if they are in.

Actually, no. It appears I slept.

Actually, no. It appears I slept.

Oh silly me, I meant Phillip is a peeper... sorry good sir. Anyways for now I shall stay silent and let others give there word..

Miguel is the only one who can kill, and we've been keeping him on a leash to make sure he does not do his nightly deeds, lest he want to be executed.

Which is a bit frustrating I might add, but it's better not to fulfill my nightly possibilities and live, than the opposite. If only there was someone highly suspicious.

Miguel is the only one who can kill, and we've been

And yes, Mustafa has been reported a heretic.

Interesting, he wasn't anywhere near the top of my list of suspects. And he did cast the final vote for Cassandra yesterday, but I guess that might have been to look less suspicious after seeing the way things were going.

Oh Mustafa, I have been told that you have confessed your sins! You sir are a Heretic, and this time I have no doubts about myself!

*huh*

Well that was unexpected. I know for a fact that I am a citizen, so I don't know where you got your information from. Something is not right here. This is looking bad for me, and all I can really do is tell you all that I am a citizen and have always been a citizen. Just look at what I have contributed so far. I persuaded you all to vote for Bernard when you were all intent on Pickerel, and then went on to condemn Cassandra yesterday. Does that look like the type of thing a heretic would do? If I were a heretic, why would I save the torturer, the one man that would be able to find me out? Most definitely I am a good man, not just because of my actions, but because I know it to be true.

There is something not right here, and it needs to be sorted out. I know I am a good man, but none of you are likely to believe that now. I was indeed tortured last night by Inquisitor "Fernandez"and his "helpful assistant", but obviously something has not gone right for them. There are three options that I can readily see here.

1. The torture was so violent that no matter who is questioned they will always plead guilty. (Basically this would mean that the torturer is a "Paranoid Cop", someone who always sees the person as being guilty. This would mean that we just got lucky with Bernard. The Inquisitor appears to think this might be a possible option as well, from what he said).

2. The Inquisitor found me innocent but decided to lie. I do not understand why he would do this however, because as soon as I am convicted he will come under scrutiny as I would be revealed to be an innocent citizen.

3. During the night the Inquisitor was turned to the dark side, and is now a heretic himself. I find this unlikely as well however, due to the reasoning in option 2.

So, from what I can see, it appears that the Inquisitor is a Paranoid man who thinks everyone is guilty, no matter what. I don't see any way I can prove this to any of you, but I hope that you can trust me from my previous work against the witches. I have been as open with you as I can, I don't see what more I can do to prove my innocence. If you have any questions for me, then please, feel free to ask away. Hopefully you will all not all look at this at face value, but will see it for the lie it is. Clearly the witches have done some evil to influence this. I am at a lose, as I for one can see that the Inquisitor is lying. I was and still am convinced that he is a good man, so I believe that he is lying from a false information, not because he wants too. I only hope this can be resolved without a need for you to condemn me, but at the moment I cannot really see any other way to prove my innocence. :sceptic: Please do not follow this blindly, but consider it carefully. My advice has been useful in the past, I hope you still value it and want to keep me around to help find these last few remaining witches. I am an innocent man, and I feel that I will be useful to you in the coming days against the witches.

How can we prove one of your theories is correct without condemning you? :look:

How can we prove one of your theories is correct without condemning you? :look:

This is the problem. I think that I will be a valuable person to have around later on when we are looking for subtle clues to give away the witches, so I do not think it would be beneficial to any of you or to me to vote me off. That leaves the question of how do we find out what is going on here? I personally believe that he is a Paranoid torturer. I do have a way we can prove this.

Get him to investigate somebody who we can guarantee is innocent. I would suggest possibly Miguel, as we know that he is the town vigilant, and so therefore must be a citizen. Or perhaps you have another suggestion? Anyway, he investigates someone who we know to be innocent, and if the result turns out to be a cry of heretic, then we would know that he is a paranoid torturer. It would be worth finding this out for a couple of reasons. Firstly, we need a way to discover what sort of torturer he is before e go around and start killing people. If he is a paranoid torturer, then he may as well stop torturing, as it wont get him any results which can be relied upon. The only other way to find this out would be to kill me, but then you risk killing an innocent. I think this would be a bad idea as I know I will continue to help our cause in the future, and if you kill me to try and sort thi out, then you will be getting rid of one more innocent citizen. By following my method, we will discover what sort of cop he is without any need for anybody to be killed; there are no risks involved. There is, of course, still the option that he could just be lying, but I find this unlikely for I don't think he would be stupid enough to risk his own life for the sake of getting rid of me, and innocent merchant.

So, what do you think of that plan? As I see it, it is the only real way I can prove my innocence, and it will be beneficial to us all in the long run. If you decide to vote for me instead, then I am afraid that this will cause us to lose not one but two innocent people, as I will first die, and then you will probably go for the Inquisitor when you find out I am innocent. We need to avoid this, and my proposed method will easily prove that both me and the Inquisitor are innocent, as well as telling us a bit more about what our torturer's finds really mean. This, of course, all relies on the Inquisitor telling the truth, but I believe he is a good man, and so I see no reason why he would not.

Well, I don't think Miguel is necessarily innocent. We don't know that yet.

Well, I don't think Miguel is necessarily innocent. We don't know that yet.

Good point, do you have someone else you could suggest? Perhaps say Alexander, I think we can all agree he is innocent. Or you yourself? I don't know, who are we certain of at the moment? I would suggest Martinus, but I'm not sure whether the Inquisitor would be allowed to interrogate his helper. Perhaps God could tell us if this is possible?

Can you tell us anymore about how your stall works and who has purchased what?

Can you tell us anymore about how your stall works and who has purchased what?

Unfortunately not, I am just as baffled as you are. I think my stall does offer some clues as to what people are up to, so it is definitely something to be considered. I am not told anything of who purchases what, nor do I have any idea what use people put my goods to. I'm sorry I can't be of any greater help in this.

It does appear however that some people at least received some sort of information about this yesterday via Potato Mail. Perhaps they could enlighten the rest of us?

Oh Mustafa, I have been told that you have confessed your sins! You sir are a Heretic, and this time I have no doubts about myself!

Fine, I am not one to doubt the word of the Inquisitor, with one qualification. Since you are certain of your word, you'll be held to it if it's wrong.

Vote: Mustafa / Dragonator

I pray you are right, or my next vote has been decided as well.

I have no idea what Sergio is doing, as I wasn't informed of his presence previously, but it seems I am now aware that it has happened before. For all I know, he could be there conspiring with someone or trying to, perhaps, lead someone astray. If he is, I can at least be certain that it isn't working against one of you. I'm a bit creeped out too, I have never before seen a woman in bed. :look:

Uh. Or a man. OR A MAN! :blush:

I need to go pray now. :sceptic:

However, I'm not sure why they decided to guard you.

I think the reason is obvious... To my way of thinking, they would be natural targets of the witches because of their position and their wealth, as well as their active nature in the town.

So, shame shame, everybody knows your name, Mustafa the dirty Baritone. Oh, I'm not up to all that editing, you know the routine. Baritone. Bastard. Bitch. Witch. Blah blah.

And if it doesn't turn out to be true, we shall avenge your death. You have my word on it.

Another safe night, and that's what our village should be. I am glad that our security measures have turn out well, to ensure everyone's safety.

Inquisitor, I am surprised that you have presented Mustafa, to be more than just a simple merchant. This is something new. I will observe his actions more carefully and give it a deep thought. Did our "good villager", Miguel attack anyone whom he suspect last night? Even though, there was no killings last night but I suspect last night was not as simple as it is. Bring in your statements everyone.

Regarding about last night happenings, Phillip is looking for someone, but could not find the person. Since its Charles' residence, he must be looking for Charles or Joan. Alexander seemed to be blessing someone while Sergio is standing guard at Charles' residence. What I suggest is, we track back our earlier clues just now, and think logically like what we did on the first 2 days.

Inquisitor, I am surprised that you have presented Mustafa, to be more than just a simple merchant. This is something new. I will observe his actions more carefully and give it a deep thought. Did our "good villager", Miguel attack anyone whom he suspect last night? Even though, there was no killings last night but I suspect last night was not as simple as it is. Bring in your statements everyone.

No, I didn't attack anyone in the night, as I said earlier today. I did receive a Potato MessageHoly Vision from God urging me to make use of my special ability the coming night though, which I'm afraid I must adhere to, as I don't want to incur His holy wrath. I'm still open for suggestions for who it should be though, like Alexander suggested yesterday.

I would assume the long night, if caused by witches, was a cover for something. And Philip is a naughty li'l boy.

No, I didn't attack anyone in the night, as I said earlier today. I did receive a Potato MessageHoly Vision from God urging me to make use of my special ability the coming night though, which I'm afraid I must adhere to, as I don't want to incur His holy wrath. I'm still open for suggestions for who it should be though, like Alexander suggested yesterday.

Miguel, if you are "truly" given such god power which can represent "Kira", quoted from history archives under Death Note. You are able to eliminate people whom is a true threat to the village existence. The very fact, that god has cast a vision upon you, is because god wants you to excerise your full power with your judgement. With your judgement, be it right or wrong, support it with your own analysis and statements from the rest of the villagers, nobles, priests, soldiers and myself. JUSTIFY your attack, as in why this particular person is to be eliminated from the face of the earth.

If you are truly what you are supposed to be, act on your own judgement instead of being sway by others UNLESS you are very certain that the persons' alignment is towards the forces of good. Even till now, I can't have 100% assurance that you are truly the servant of god, but I do hope you are one, as your power comes with great responsibility. Think about it, and give some thoughts to your course of actions which determine your direction in life.

Fine, I am not one to doubt the word of the Inquisitor, with one qualification. Since you are certain of your word, you'll be held to it if it's wrong.

Vote: Mustafa / Dragonator

I pray you are right, or my next vote has been decided as well.

Alexander, of all the people, I thought you would be someone who would think about this a little more before blindly voting. I am very disappointed. If the rest of you continue like this, then this town really will have no hope, for I think the only way we will catch these witches is if we look at every clue thoroughly and try to figure out what it truly means.

I assume that you read what I had to say previously Alexander? I do not want the Inquisitor to be killed when you all find out I'm innocent, as I believe he is a good citizen as well. To avoid losing two good players and wasting two votes, it would be far wiser and much more beneficial to us all if we follow my afore said plan. This way nobody has to be killed, and I can prove my innocence without you needing to kill me or the Inquisitor. It also means we will discover whether the Inquisitor truly is paranoid, and thus useless to us as a torturer, but still worth keeping as an innocent man. Please, consider this carefully, as it could effect us all in the future.

Mustafa, I've seen you play the game of life before and you're very good at it. You have a silver tongue and are incredibly smart. If we are to follow the game logically and trust who we trusted when we decided to believe our investigators with Bernard, then I see no other option but to vote for you. I will take some time to look over your posts before I make my final decision. But this would be the most logical way I could see to discover if they are deceiving us. Unless more evidence comes forward, I see no option but to believe Fernando and the oddly forgetful Martinus.

What a useless night. I feel wful for saying this, but where are the attacks? We have no way of tracing who the witches may be, on clues. All we know is that Alexander and that soldier are protecting us, and that Charles and I are still not quite mended, relationship-wise.

I am also weary of the Inquistor's word. He seems to be saying whose who with such conviction! Why should we trust him! He cold very well be lying. Though I can see no motive, I don't know what a witch would think. It's been terribly quiet of late, we need leads. Leads we can all see, not just blind follow him leads.

Yes, I was guarding Charles last night. Nothing other than that. Nothing suspicous except for Philip, who needs to explain what he was doing there.....

Philip was unsatisfied with what he has seen before? What has Philip seen before?

*yawn* Good day, fellow townsfolk! I must apologize for my late rising - I was tired after yesterday's persecution. I am glad that everyone had a quiet night last night. If you will excuse me, I have a question to ask Padre Alexander.