Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

The shipwrecked pirates

Hi Pirates,... this is Ward's first Pirate-moc at age 8.

He want to be a good Lego-builder and he likes to build.

He also like it to post his moc on Classic-Pirates.com.

His MOC:

ward004.jpg

His Folder (not yet public):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=350027

:cannon:

PS: forgive him to use some Mega-Blok bricks... for kids it's just building

Edited by Capt. Kirk

Looks good, especcialy for his age! Please stimulate him so he can become a contributive member if he's old enough :thumbup: .

Looks good, especcialy for his age! Please stimulate him so he can become a contributive member if he's old enough :thumbup: .

I will stimulate him... don't worry... but I just ask you all to help me a little.

He is a smart kid for his age and knows already how a forum works (the more reply's the better).

So give him some feedback please... thx in advance !!!

Grtz,

Kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk

Look at those sharks messing with the captain. This could be a Pillage The Village entry! :pir_laugh2:

Nice work, I like that anchor.

I don't think I had even bothered adding an anchor at the age of 8 :pir-tongue::pir-blush:

PS: forgive him to use some Mega-Blok bricks... for kids it's just building

No problem. I don't know what's your relation to Ward (brother, son, cousin?) but you could ofcourse stop him from getting Megablocks and only get him the real stuff. :pir-sweet:

that's nice ! ^^ I like how he did the anchor, even if it's a little too big for the boat ^^

and it seems that he is cruel enough to build pirate moc with these shark eating this poor pirate^^

Great job Ward ! :thumbup:

No problem. I don't know what's your relation to Ward (brother, son, cousin?) but you could ofcourse stop him from getting Megablocks and only get him the real stuff. :pir-sweet:

My Girlfriend is his aunt.

And ofcourse I tell him that Mega Bloks & co are BAD...

But he only used Mega bloks for the anchor (silver round 1x1), the crownest and mast (the last 2 words... not a clue what's the correct English translation is).

He will be happy tomorrow... Thx guys !!!

8 years old and already knowing SNOT? Wow, your son/nephew/however you're related is pretty good.

He can be really happy now because his MOC has just made the frontpage!

It was well worth the frontpage. I want to frontpage more MOCs from this guy, so bring em on! :pir_laugh2:

8 years old and already knowing SNOT? Wow, your son/nephew/however you're related is pretty good.

When Ward stay with us, we always build together... so he see things that probable other kids don't see at his age. Sometimes he forgets stuff I learned him... but on other days, then he surprises me entirely... the only thing where I'm never of surprised is his imagination.

It was well worth the frontpage. I want to frontpage more MOCs from this guy, so bring em on! :pir_laugh2:

He stays not often with us, but when he's around and we building... I will let it know Capt. Zuloo... :pir-wink:

He can be really happy now because his MOC has just made the frontpage!

THX and MY RESPECT Mister Phes & for all of the Staff members of Classic-Pirates. Also thx to all for the nice words. Ward will have the day of his life tomorrow... :pir-laugh:

grtz,

kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk