Sign in to follow this  
Evil Wizard

PTV Medium

Hardly-hardly having had time to photograph and make work I show you work under the name " Storm of the main gate of a protection of village by pirates ". Pirates have managed to blow up to a flank with gunpowder and from explosion a gate have revealed. Actually, a photo:

8c38b7c5522f.jpg

bd9ae611c583.jpg

2ab484afc27a.jpg

To flank has blown up:

88eb0395dd1a.jpg

257fb101eeff.jpg

Here there is a backstairs:

a87c40b058db.jpg

Please, estimate work, instead of quality of a photo or photos. Work, instead of a photo.

Edited by Evil Wizard

Your MOC isn't half bad, but why on earth do you use an automatic translator for your text?! It only makes the text almost unreadable. Just use simple words and sentences that you know, and you'll get better with your English.

Using a crappy machine to do your work for you will not get you anywhere. :sceptic:

Your MOC isn't half bad, but why on earth do you use an automatic translator for your text?! It only makes the text almost unreadable. Just use simple words and sentences that you know, and you'll get better with your English.

Using a crappy machine to do your work for you will not get you anywhere. :sceptic:

Excuse, but I cannot on another. I am a Russian. And all the same English I know badly enough. I will try to translate words better. And how to you work? :pir-blush:

Is this for the Pillage the Village contest? If not, then prepare for a long blabber that has no meaning to you. :pir-tongue:

If so, you need to take another look at the rules , as there are quite a few guidelines your entry doesn't meet, such as more than 6 pictures and not saying which division it's for.

On to the entry, your fort is quite nice looking and the SNOT water is great!

Some things you could improve besides having another look at the rules:

1) It seems as though you have Pirates fighting Knights, which doesn't really match up chronologically. If you have any imperial soldiers from the old pirates line, I would recommend using those.

2) Where the SNOT water meets the shore, it would look nice to have some white plates mixed in with the blue to give the effect of waves hitting the coast.

3) I would recommend taking your pictures on a white surface, as right now, the background makes it hard on the eyes to see your entry. You can do this by getting 2 large pieces of white paper and setting your MOC down on them before taking your picture.

4) The dock in front of the fort looks slightly bare. Perhaps you could add some crates and barrels to make it more exciting.

5) The flaming barrel is a very good idea, but the trans-red cones don't match well with the flames. It would look better to make the cones trans-orange if you have them.

If this isn't a PtV entry, then sorry! But I suppose it's good advice in general anyway. I like the way your entry/MOC looks a lot and I think with a few improvements, it could turn out quite nicely!

I think that you got it right Erdbeereis1, it seems to be an entry for the Pillage the village contest, Evil wizard was asking if he can enter in the rules & discussion topic

I have approximately the same advice than erdbeereis for your entry, and I think you'll have to ask a mod to rename it, but anyway that's not a bad entry, I like the idea of the exploding barrel to open the gates ^^

I have considered your text and i think this might be a more accurate translation:

Having hardly had time to photograph or create/build i present to you my MOC (entry for pillage the village) "Pirates storming the main Gate of a villlage" Pirates have managed to blow open the gates using gunpowder, here is a photo:

The side has blown up (Not sure about this one)

Here is the behind, with gates and defenders

Please just judge the work rather than the quality of the photos.

Evil Wizard: Please feel free to replace your text with this if you feel that it is more correct.

Edited by Talon Karrde

Excuse, but I cannot on another. I am a Russian. And all the same English I know badly enough. I will try to translate words better. And how to you work? :pir-blush:

And I am from Finland, so what is your point? You can surely learn to speak and write English like I have, but at this point your computer-translated text doesn't make any sense. It would be better if you wrote it yourself.

I think you can understand English well enough, since you are writing to these boards, so I hope you understand what I mean as well. I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to help you get understood better. :classic: