Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Hardee's (PREVIEW THREAD)

Hardee's Manual of Arms! Looking for a well trained army? Well, this is the Manual for YOU! Learn military tactics for your soldiers; how to properly hold a gun, firing tactics, and troop movements!

2970914736_e261494b00_o.jpg

2970984852_1409d9f6f9_o.jpg

(Based off of real 18th-19th century military tactics)

Hopefully, I can finish it by the end of November :pir-classic:

Enjoy a bunch of pictures that are in there, though :pir-classic: :

Click Here!

you sure have a lot of soldiers ! this manual will surely looks great! *talk to his 5 soldiers minifigs, including the Imperialscouts one, always being strangled in his moc* prepare yourself soldiers! You'll have a real military training soon ! so next time you'll be able to fight the pirates correctly !

This looks like it will be a great read when it's finished, I'm looking forward to it! I'm sure I will find it very interesting, I've always wanted to find out a bit more about how I should position my minifigs to make them more historically accurate. :grin: It will be a very helpful resource! :pir-classic:

Good idea IS! I will surely follow your manual! I'm building an army and it is getting bigger....and this is the perfect way to make them stand accurately!

Dear ImperialScouts,

seems like a good idea!

But why are the hands of your soldiers (the ones with shakos) up side down? :pir_wacko:

Don't know how one could ever manage to handle a musket like that.

Kind regards,

Teddy

Dear ImperialScouts,

seems like a good idea!

But why are the hands of your soldiers (the ones with shakos) up side down? :pir_wacko:

Don't know how one could ever manage to handle a musket like that.

Kind regards,

Teddy

Well, while an upside down hand is awkward for a real human, it is done here so that it allows for a greater angle for position, so it's closer to what it is IRL. Else wise, the musket would be more straight.

Thanks for the comments! The Manual will include both descriptions and illustrations :pir-classic:

Hmm, I think I would like to build a field for this project (and future projects) that could better enhance the experience...

So the wait might have to be a little more :pir-sad:

Well this is just what I need ImperialScouts :thumbup:

Are your men available for hire or will I need to train my own?

Looking forward... I like the pics you have up so far. Look at all those bluecoats and captured so nicely on picture... :shark:

2970984748_53d9d695ee.jpg

Hmm, I think I would like to build a field for this project (and future projects) that could better enhance the experience...

So the wait might have to be a little more :pir-sad:

i still waiting! :pir-sweet:

It'll, unfortunately, be without the

big battlefield I said I'd use. Well, it'll be something like it. :classic:

Well, Mister Phes, they're happy to get allies, especially the conquistadors!

Thanks for all the comments! It'll be done sometime this week.

The pictures are all done now, and all I have to do is edit them, upload them, and write the manual. The manual itself will be in it's own thread that will be locked. There will be another thread in the main forum for discussion :classic:

coming really, really, very, very, uber, really soon!!!

YaY! I'm very curious to see this unique project. It's a great idea.

Keep it up!

I'll be back really, really, very, very, uber, really soon to see the official Manual of Arms!!!

Thank you!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, since all discussion can go HERE :pir-classic: