Faramir

Force Unleashed MOC

indexed.gif

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to show my most recent MOC, this one from the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed game. It's pretty much just a large vignette of Raxus Prime. While viewing, please try to ignore the bits of green that manage to poke their way through to the surface :tongue:

100_5209.jpg

100_5210.jpg

100_5211.jpg

100_5212.jpg

100_5213.jpg

Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks for looking!

Wow :oh: , really cool biggnette :thumbup: . This part of the game is really cool and your MOC really capture the feel of the level :classic: . I only can suggest put at least one rodian warrior (If you have the Greedo head of course :wink: ) and put one of the y-wing engines (I remember I threw it to a poor junk warrior :grin: ).

I haven't played the game yet either, but I've seen pics and this looks awesome!

While viewing, please try to ignore the bits of green that manage to poke their way through to the surface :tongue:

What green bits? :laugh:

Nice Bignette.

I like the "scrap-yard" look.

Especially how you did the head of the AT-ST.

note to self: add this to the MOC, MOD and Diorama index

May I suggest using a "regular" head for the stormie who lost his helmet?

I doubt they're plain black underneath in the "real world" :tongue:

I haven't played the game but from looking at this it makes it look awesome, great work. Just a question asuming you have played the game why does Vader's apprentice (Star killer?) keep attacking the Stomies?

Because he's a secret apprentice, he's being trained by Vader to overthrow the emperor, so no one can know about him.

Your MOC is very cool, i loved that level on TFU, especially the first visit to the planet. I echo KimT's comments about the head though

Will you be making the junk titans and soldiers?

Edited by simonjedi

First of all, thanks to everyone who commented!

Wow :oh: , really cool biggnette :thumbup: . This part of the game is really cool and your MOC really capture the feel of the level :classic: . I only can suggest put at least one rodian warrior (If you have the Greedo head of course :wink: ) and put one of the y-wing engines (I remember I threw it to a poor junk warrior :grin: ).

That's the word I was looking for! :tongue: Unfortunately, I never got a Greedo ($30 for a wall and a bantha? :hmpf_bad: ) But I do have a Y-Wing wing...

I prefer throwing junk warriors into other junk warriors, though :wink:

What green bits? :laugh:

Thank you!! :tongue:

May I suggest using a "regular" head for the stormie who lost his helmet?

I doubt they're plain black underneath in the "real world" :tongue:

I haven't played the game but from looking at this it makes it look awesome, great work. Just a question asuming you have played the game why does Vader's apprentice (Star killer?) keep attacking the Stomies?

What SimonJedi said V

Because he's a secret apprentice, he's being trained by Vader to overthrow the emperor, so no one can know about him.

Your MOC is very cool, i loved that level on TFU, especially the first visit to the planet. I echo KimT's comments about the head though

Will you be making the junk titans and soldiers?

I wasn't planning to (laziness mostly...) But I'm thinking about it now!

Just a note on this MOC, I made the AT-ST head first, but couldn't get the legs right. I scrapped the legs but really liked the head so I made this MOC so it would still have a home :classic:

I may post some more pictures tonight or tomorrow after listening to your comments, so stay tuned!

Edited by Faramir

Looks good even with the green. I'd work on creating a less destracting back ground. :thumbup:

Pretty Cool! I actually prefer your model to the Raxus Prime on the game, which for some reason has a Gold tinted look to it whereas yours looks more grey and like actual junk. Two thumbs up from me :thumbup::thumbup: ! :classic:

Unfortunately, I never got a Greedo ($30 for a wall and a bantha? )

That set cost $30? It cost

Edited by Razzer

First of all, thanks to everyone who commented!

That's the word I was looking for! :tongue: Unfortunately, I never got a Greedo ($30 for a wall and a bantha? :hmpf_bad: ) But I do have a Y-Wing wing...

Bantha what bantha? It was a dewback. Just adding on from my last comment is that an AT-ST I see lying there?

Bantha what bantha? It was a dewback. Just adding on from my last comment is that an AT-ST I see lying there?

Dewback, fine... :tongue::hmpf_bad: Still not worth it!

And yes, it is an AT-ST head :classic:

Wow! very nice moc! I wont repeat what everyone has already said, but I agree it.

I honestly would not have noticed the green if you had not pointed it out.

and, gravysam, I might edit that post (grammar mostly) before an administrater sees, so you dont start out on the wrong foot.

jifel

Edited by jifel

That's a nice little junkyard, It looks exactly like the game with all the pieces you've thrown in there, especially the AT-ST head :sweet:

As Jifel said, I wouldn't have noticed the green if you hadn't mentioned it. :laugh:

looks rely good!!

shame da game was shit..........

Please, Watch your language and use proper language and spelling, using foul language a lot is a good way to get banned. :sadnew:

That is a very nice junkyard! Great job with the lightning too :thumbup:

looks rely good!!

shame da game was shit..........

Please mind your language. Even though this is a forum for adults,Eurobricks and its Admins are still very strict about your language. Also to follow please use proper grammar and spelling. :tongue:

Edited by pr0visorak

What I liked especially about the MOC is that there'a small part of CIS vulture-droid there.... )))) I really liked that in the game when you can see some Clone Wars vehicles there. ) You can't imagine how I was exited when I saw a Tri-Droid on Felucia, or Lucrehulk-Battleship on Raxus Pime. ) Especially it looked good near ISD! ))))) :laugh:

Grat job! ) :thumbup:

Did I see a string of hair on the head of the AT-ST? Nah, just kidding :tongue:

Keep up the good work, and I love the skirmish scene. Man should I get the game and play it, seems so much fun (just like the old Jedi Knight).