Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Custom Wampa

Ok well as it seems lego arnt gonna give us a wampa anytime soon i decided to have a go myself, so after looking at the way lego does there monsters and such i came up with this:

dscf0887.jpg

dscf0894.jpg

dscf0889.jpg

The body has lego pieces through out it as i wanted to have a body that was not only strong but would also come apart. Then i merly sculpted the rest around the lego body to come up with what you see before you.

Great work Vader! You really captured the Wampa well here.

I love yoe you moulded the body around the Lego parts, and I like the way you incorporated the 1x1 plate with clips into the hands.

Really nice sculpting on the head, you got all the details in and he looks frightening! :-D

My advice: quit your job and become a Lego sculpture! ;) Seriously, you've got a talent for figs. If TLC ever releases a Wampa I would love to see something half as good as yours!

Maybe this is a coincidence but I just watched ESB last night!

Jon.

Great work Vader! You really captured the Wampa well here.

I love yoe you moulded the body around the Lego parts, and I like the way you incorporated the 1x1 plate with clips into the hands.

Really nice sculpting on the head, you got all the details in and he looks frightening! :-D

My advice: quit your job and become a Lego sculpture! ;) Seriously, you've got a talent for figs. If TLC ever releases a Wampa I would love to see something half as good as yours!

Not much to ad here Vader ;)

Continue your great creations !!!!

Dude... Even if I hadn't posted anything the last two weeks (holidays in Bulgaria! :P) I have no idea what to say here...

WOW!!!

First I thought "Uh, a whole sculpture, that isn't really anymore a LEGO custom", but then I saw the modular structure of it!! GREAT work!!!!

Overall, it's just looking perfect!