Sign in to follow this  
iH Master 13uilder17

Where is my backup?!

Ok, I recently bought the set 7675, or the AT-TE walker. I'm pretty satisfied with the walker and the new STAP. However, I am ticked off by the lack of clones. For people just starting to collect SW sets, they'll find a lack of clones and piece by brick ratio. They'll have to decide on their one CT to man the top gun or the controls. For me it's the gun. I'm using Ep. 3 clone troopers from the CT battle pack to store them in the troop bay and the cabin. I also put a pilot in front. But that's a HUGE portion of my army missing. I only have 10 clones including Rex fighting on the ground.

Here's my rant: If the SW line is "The Clone Wars" then where are my clones?, I could have settled for 1+ more clones. I mean the RGS has 2 cockpits and 2 guns on its wings. With only one pilot, I wouldn't even want to ride on that thing. Especially if there's a major Jedi on board. I am still waiting for the Phase I BP in 2009, but for now I have to use my Phase II clones. Any of you guys have any ideas? End of rant.

Why is there extra equipment for non existing clones?

Well, next year we are getting new clone battle packs, so that should help you.

But I agree that we should have gotten more in the actual sets.

That reason is why Im not getting any SW sets this year. Clones online are ridiculouslyexpensive.

I would just wait until prices go down, or for the battlepack.

jifel

That reason is why Im not getting any SW sets this year. Clones online are ridiculouslyexpensive.

I would just wait until prices go down, or for the battlepack.

jifel

That's why some crazy people steal minifigs from sets and sell them. I saw a little kid crying with his mom to the manager on how he was missing Cody, Ventress, and a CT. All of the minifigs go for $10-20 each.

Oh, but I needed a good vehicle for my clones, and the AT-TE does it's job. I don't want any nameless BP vehicles.