Sign in to follow this  
pe668

Colonic Canon Ball (Final)

One more suggestion: can you give the soldier a tricorne hat with a red plume to make him look more like Captain Zuloo? :jollyroger::pir_laugh2:

Just thought it would be nice to include him...I think you would get extra points for it just by doing so! :pir-laugh::pir-wink:

sorry cpt. zuloo...nothing personal

Aw maaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!! :jollyroger: If only you had a LEGO sigfig not a person photo! Oh and pe668, I like the improvements. The spider adds heaps as do the ellow hands. If you look at that torso, it is meant to be bare skin under a singlet top. So red hands were kinda out of place - unless you have bright red hands on the end of your arms! :pir_laugh2:

Aw maaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!! :jollyroger: If only you had a LEGO sigfig not a person photo! Oh and pe668, I like the improvements. The spider adds heaps as do the ellow hands. If you look at that torso, it is meant to be bare skin under a singlet top. So red hands were kinda out of place - unless you have bright red hands on the end of your arms! :pir_laugh2:

I do HAVE a sigfig, just didn't use it as my avatar.

Do YOU like dancing the Macarena??

Mmmm...Why the hell did I just give you that information???

Must be something evil and sadomasochistical that resides into me... :pir-classic::pir-grin:

I do HAVE a sigfig, just didn't use it as my avatar.

Do YOU like dancing the Macarena??

Mmmm...Why the hell did I just give you that information???

Must be something evil and sadomasochistical that resides into me... :pir-classic::pir-grin:

You are soooooo dead. But the Macerena - your a weird one.

I updated the first post to include my final image as my entry and below are the old versions.

2945966385_ae41e28fe9_o.jpg

2945966065_d240d3af95_o.jpg

2946064469_1a8b517234_o.jpg

2946077507_ce397c4507_o.jpg

Ah, pe668, these improvements are great. One thing though - ha. Had you going. :pir_laugh2: Well done, and I wish you the very best of luck in the competition.

Work on this is interesting! SHHas as head of a soldier break through the gun. Excellent pirate torture! And why did the pirates never done so? :imperialguard_commander1: The only negative - I do not understand what this tree from LEGO in the background. :pir-sceptic: And 10 out of 10 :pir-classic:

Perfect!

Great work Pe668, one of my favorite small entries so far.

I couldn't agree more: it has cruelty, humor and it looks really detailed and finished! A big :thumbup: from me, mate!

all the improvement you did are really nice , now it looks great !

but... why does the topic title says " category : big" ?

nevermind :pir-tongue:

Edited by Guss

Poor soldier. But funny way to kill him! Good entry and I like your inventitative ammunition.

As said before me: I'd really like to see some more pictures from different angles. You've got a picturelimti of 6, so why not use it?

Besides from that there's not so much to say about which haven't been said better before me.. Oh well: good lulck with the contest.

I found a reference book in the library today, and what it said was very interesting...

Apparently, this MOC isn't that original. Turns out, not pirates as such but the Roman's oar boats had flame throwers. And one of the worst punnishments a man could bring upon himself was that of being tied down and a flame thrower wrapped around his head. He was then told that if he screamed they would be be forced to burn him alive. But after breaking the victims legs and making the them scream, the Romans would burn their victim from the head.

Yeah, ouch!

I really like you entry. The WIP was really cool but the final product is amazing! :pir-classic:

The Legend of Captain Blood Beard - Part I

Does this mean that there will be a part II? :pir_laugh2:

Great job mate! Cant wait to see the head go boom! An improvement mate will be to take that orange beard off the minifig. His face print is too high and does not compliment the minifig. I suggest you cahnge it with a black bandana to give him the thief look :jollyroger:

Great job mate! Cant wait to see the head go boom! An improvement mate will be to take that orange beard off the minifig. His face print is too high and does not compliment the minifig. I suggest you cahnge it with a black bandana to give him the thief look :jollyroger:

I should have read this suggestion earlier, oh well, but I probably wouldn't shave the beard from "Blood Beard the pirate". This is the only common thread between my entries, they all tell a tale about the legend of BB. But you are right I lifted the head slightly so you can see the face better. Until I read your comment I thought it was an improvement.

Don't forget, voting has begun for the small division, hint, hint.