Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Armadarctic

These poor fellows have certainly got lost! We need a News Item for today and this will do nicely.

You haven't been watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End lately, have you?

Seems there ship has ran into an Iceberg. I wonder how they'll get out of that mess and if they will survive once there food source is gone. Very nice!

I've just come from seeing this on Flickr, calling it great would be a bit of an understatement. :wink:

I love the skellie arm mast- it's a neat idea.

Edited by RichardAM

it's a very very very very incredibly great moc... and I think I can add some very ! I loove it !

Edited by Guss

The detail for the broken sail does not go unnoticed either. Great work on this.

That is amazing SlyOwl!

I love the eaten animal, that's really well done! The tattered sails look fantastic and so does the little ice fishing spot. Your MOCs always include such great detail and every time I look at it, I spot something new.

Great MOC!

I love it ! But maybe you could have let him have an imprisonned Walrus...if you get what I mean, Slyowl... :pir-wink:

The fishing hole is already there, and the fellow seems hungry all the time, so please give him more food (I mean add that Walrus! Preferrably one that likes to get whacked on the butt!

BTW: It's a great MOC, Slyowl, :thumbup: from me.

that is amazing! :pir_laugh2: Its like some one took a vacuum cleaner and put talent into the bag and switched it to reverse and blasted talent in to all your MOCs :pir-laugh:

This is so amazing I thought the first pic had a realistic background while it's actually rather poor compared to the MOC. :pir-tongue:

I absolutely love the Iceberg in the ship.

The skeleton and the skellie torn-sails are incredible!

A true SlyOwl masterpiece, that's for sure.

This is so amazing I thought the first pic had a realistic background while it's actually rather poor compared to the MOC. :pir-tongue:

I absolutely love the Iceberg in the ship.

The skeleton and the skellie torn-sails are incredible!

A true SlyOwl masterpiece, that's for sure.

SlyOwl seems to have a habbit of doing cool MOC's.

very beautiful piece ofwork :) a lot of flesh and blood :pir-devil: very dramatic happening. they still dive up some cannonballs and other stuff every year, nice that you made it, it can't be forgotten on this site!

What a great creation. This is one of the best MOC's to come out of this forum in a long time. The survivor fig is my favorite :pir-classic: