Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 1

I don't have to pay for a couple hundred years? Amazing! I'm coming right away!

What? Oh right, yeah what he said... you don't need to pay for centuries.

Ha,you forgot to read the tiny print that appeared on the bottom of the screen for half a second. :tongue:

:look: Do you get angry when annoying people scam you into a supposed " deal"? If so shop a Main Street bakery, where it's highly unlikely this would happen!

:grin:

Oh! I get it now. I thought Jesus meant me. I thought I was able to cast the first stone, but now that interpretation does make more sense...I suppose.

Anyway, if I can't cast the first stone, I shall cast the first vote. Since some people seem to be insisting on voting someone off on Day 1, I say vote lego12/Sergio only because he's annoying me. Come now, I know he's annoying everyone. Let's lynch him then. Harummph indeed!

Are you serious? You are trying to vote me off because I am annoying? (OOC: I was annoying in the Baritones, but I'm not annoying in this game! Thanks for backing me up IS.) Now serious you shouldn't vote people off because they are annoying....Vote Charles/ Hinckley! Nevermind, its not worth it...

(OOC: How could ptdapen vote me off because I was getting in a fight over Veronica!?! Some people are crazy...btw, I think we found somebody who is more annoying than Stauder! :devil: )

I defending my fellow soldier. This is not about finding the person who is most annoying, but the one that could actually do you some harm. He is only out to stop these witched that threaten your lives. Show some respect!

(What does OOC mean?)

I defending my fellow soldier. This is not about finding the person who is most annoying, but the one that could actually do you some harm. He is only out to stop these witched that threaten your lives. Show some respect!

(What does OOC mean?)

Thank you, very much...some people are nice. (OOC: This was already discussed, but OOC means out of character.)

I know what you two want...

Come down to Main Street Bakery where I offer a whole plethora of tasty pies, breads, and even pastries! Don't worry about prices, our tasty pasties are the cheapest in Azufre, and best of all, you don't need to pay until 2010! I repeat you don't need to pay until 2010!

So

(catchy theme song plays)

We've got the best food in the world,

so come on down to Azulfre!

De-de do da da de do de da dada de do do do de do dodo do !

( advertisement ends)

I must remind that everyone should not put their trust with anyone. Among us there is a witch and we have no clue how much (heathen) psychology theyv'e studied or good at acting they are!

Stay safe, sensible, healthy, and have trust in the lord!

(Kneels down and prays for the witches head's to blow up and good business)

:classic: , Martinus

Hmm I'll take some pies...and acouple loaves of bread :classic:

What? Oh right, yeah what he said... you don't need to pay for centuries.

Ha,you forgot to read the tiny print that appeared on the bottom of the screen for half a second. :tongue:

:look: Do you get angry when annoying people scam you into a supposed " deal"? If so shop a Main Street bakery, where it's highly unlikely this would happen!

:grin:

[OOC: LOL]

(What does OOC mean?)

[OOC: Means Out Of Character stuff you want to say when your not talking through your character]

Are you serious? You are trying to vote me off because I am annoying? (OOC: I was annoying in the Baritones, but I'm not annoying in this game! Thanks for backing me up IS.) Now serious you shouldn't vote people off because they are annoying....Vote Charles/ Hinckley! Nevermind, its not worth it...

(OOC: How could ptdapen vote me off because I was getting in a fight over Veronica!?! Some people are crazy...btw, I think we found somebody who is more annoying than Stauder! :devil: )

We should not choose to vote someone off because they are annoying, but if they are so annoying that we can't THINK STRAIGHT (tries to control angry glance over shoulder), it might be helpful to vote them off working from the bottom up. HINT HINT

P.S.Where the heck is the post where Hinckley cast his vote? I've searched this thread this thread twice!

:wacko:

(OOC: The end of page 3.)

Well, I am going to ignore certain people......well anyways I'm going back to my safe zone, the church..... :classic:

my safe zone, the church

That's rather a disrespectful way to refer to the church, soldier. :sceptic: Why should you depend upon the lord to escape curious remarks from your fellow citizens? I think that such an idea is just plain rude!

Hernan stands in the middle of town and announces the following:

I realize these are tough times we are in at the moment. We as peasants are many times looked down upon by you nobles. Then we have this whole Witch fiasco which only adds to our problems. To my dear father (Parent), please put yourself at ease; these times of witchery will hopefully be gone soon enough. To our Father (Priest), I am looking to you for spiritual guidance. Your wisdom can help us, and I choose you to lead us through these horrific times.

Im confused as to who yourreal father is?

Is our good father up to no good?

I know what you two want...

Come down to Main Street Bakery where I offer a whole plethora of tasty pies, breads, and even pastries! Don't worry about prices, our tasty pasties are the cheapest in Azufre, and best of all, you don't need to pay until 2010! I repeat you don't need to pay until 2010!

So

(catchy theme song plays)

We've got the best food in the world,

so come on down to Azulfre!

De-de do da da de do de da dada de do do do de do dodo do !

( advertisement ends)

I must remind that everyone should not put their trust with anyone. Among us there is a witch and we have no clue how much (heathen) psychology theyv'e studied or good at acting they are!

Stay safe, sensible, healthy, and have trust in the lord!

(Kneels down and prays for the witches head's to blow up and good business)

:classic:, Martinus

So the price is your soul, seems like there is evil afoot at the bakery?

That's rather a disrespectful way to refer to the church, soldier. :sceptic: Why should you depend upon the lord to escape curious remarks from your fellow citizens? I think that such an idea is just plain rude!

Sorry, if I offended you. I wan't trying to be rude. I was implying that I was going to worship the Lord while being safe from the evil spirits. :classic: I am a good citizen of this town and I am here to protect the citizens, while helping to get rid of the witches and heretics. I would never do anything to harm any of the citizens. :wink:

So the price is your soul, seems like there is evil afoot at the bakery?

We've got pies... suspicious meat pies... and a barber upstairs... who has a creepy look in his eyes... he also likes singing... a lot...

Audience:oh3:

Martinus: Just kidding :tongue:

Audience: :oh3:

Me:I said I was kidding okay?

Me: Nevermind :hmpf_bad:

^The above is a joke!

Anyway... is there nothing wrong with wrong with a baker trying to make a few more bucks with catchy advertising and small print, I mean it's not exactly witchcraft.

And when did I say the price was your soul? :hmpf:

OOC: That was a joke right?

We've got pies... suspicious meat pies... and a barber upstairs... who has a creepy look in his eyes... he also likes singing... a lot...

Audience:oh3:

Martinus: Just kidding :tongue:

Me:I said I was kidding okay?

Me: Nevermind :hmpf_bad:

^The above is a joke!

Anyway... is there nothing wrong with wrong with a baker trying to make a few more bucks with catchy advertising and small print, I mean it's not exactly witchcraft.

And when did I say the price was your soul? :hmpf:

OOC: That was a joke right?

Hmm I'll take some pies...and acouple loaves of bread :classic:

Soo can I get some?

Soo can I get some?

Oops, perhaps I should stop thinking about carrots and go out to the fields and start harvesting the wheat.

This is so much harder then doing taxes...

all advertising is the work of the devil :grin::devil:

(ooc: yes it was a joke)

Come all lets line up for some bread that will change your life.......

(OOC):I thought you liked Betty's Advertisements for taxes..Even if I did lead to my destrucion.

If its good until 2010,ill be dead by then..

However enough of Advertising and taxes, we must get back to the matter at hand. I wonder if there can be any male witches...? I say we kill off all the females and see if we ge- oh...wait. Never mind that comment.

We must do something. My husbands birthday is approaching and his wish is that there are no witches in town.

Soo can I get some?

Sure, sorry to deprive a waiting customor of a flavour like none other! :classic:

(Imaginary bread is passed in exchange for imaginary money in imagininary store.)

Oops, perhaps I should stop thinking about carrots and go out to the fields and start harvesting the wheat.

This is so much harder then doing taxes...

Bread reminds some people of carrots. :tongue:

Come all lets line up for some bread that will change your life.......

OOC: You never can be to sure when there's witches around :alien:

(Passes more imaginary bread.)

(OOC):I thought you liked Betty's Advertisements for taxes..Even if I did lead to my destrucion.

If its good until 2010,ill be dead by then..

However enough of Advertising and taxes, we must get back to the matter at hand. I wonder if there can be any male witches...? I say we kill off all the females and see if we ge- oh...wait. Never mind that comment.

We must do something. My husbands birthday is approaching and his wish is that there are no witches in town.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is this dreadful husband who forces her wife into doing farmwork and taxes? :look:

Its my lovely husband Miguel. And dont mind him, I love doing the taxes and farming. All I have to do is put money in a bag and give it to the tax collectors. Its very easy.

Enough about my job, lets move on to the task at hand. Can we pull any clues from what god said earlier?

Enough about my job, lets move on to the task at hand. Can we pull any clues from what god said earlier?

Everybody was mentioned...so nobody was missing. :wink: I can't find anything suspicious.....

*Walks around market* Hmm what should I buy....

Hey Mustafa got any nice arabian rugs? I might need some for my house as my rugs are wearing out.

Why yes indeed, I have some excellent quality rugs here, yours for just umm... (OOC: What the hell is the currency in this place? :wacko: )

We don't appear to be getting anywhere, do we? I don't much like the prospect of just sitting here until the witches kill us all... :look: Still, it's good to be jolly while you can. So, Sabrina, how about you and me go over there and have some lunch, hmmm? I've got this excellent Pinot Noir that would suit the ocassion perfectly! :sweet:

We are floundering in a sea of uncertainty, clouded by currents of evil... :sceptic:

I do not believe we will learn much this way. We need to make a decision of some kind today, based on what we have.

I do not believe we will learn much this way. We need to make a decision of some kind today, based on what we have.

What exactly DO we have? :sceptic:

We are floundering in a sea of uncertainty, clouded by currents of evil... :sceptic:

I concur Father, but in all honesty, what do we have? Not much really. I am at a lose, we need the Lord to guide us.

It's a fact that we do not have any concerte evidence or even a slightest clue to these hideous witches....

If we don't reach a decision tonight, by nightfall, one of us might fall... Villagers, lock up your doors tonight and pray to god that none of us will fall tonight.

(OOC: I believe a male witch is referred to as a warlock?)

My father is Gustavus. I have noticed him looking more and more concerned these past few days. I hope it is just because he is concerned about our peaceful village, but after speaking with him, I'm just not completely sure. I am concerned for him. After all, he is a part of my family.

Dear Father, maybe you can speak with my father Gustavus. Maybe you can discover what seems to be his beast of burden. (Mick Jagger)

And as for casting the first stone, I also would like some more information before I cast a vote. I would rather take my chances at night then wrongly convict innocents without solid clues! Then I would be no better than a witch, or a warlock. Besides, we have no idea how many of them are really even here. They do, I can hear their blood curdling laughter at night.

...I can hear their blood curdling laughter at night.

Speaking of night, does anyone have the time? I just sold my last clock and I don't want to go all the way home to check. I can't keep one at work, they're to expensive as it is. :grin: