Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Enough: Prologue

Cedar Bay, 2015. Zombies are eating their way from the hospital and graveyards, in the inner city. Bombings have proved fruitless, but are still going on. Several vigilante groups set out to stop the zombie threat. The latest one consists of four men (sexist huh?). Each of them feel they have done nothing successful in their life. They have all gave up on, or dropped out of something.

(From our left to right view)

College, Marine corps, Army, NASCAR.

5_whole_gang.jpg

The men met up last week and decided they had to do something: Stop the zombies. The only info they have (from the news) is that there are toxins in the Hospital that are doing something. They figured if they could get rid of the toxins, they would be heroes.

Part 1: Into the Deep

The four got a vehicle (a modified truck) and set out to the 'line'. The 'line', is a line of fences set up to keep people out of the bombing zone. Their truck had no problem with it:

scene_1.jpg

View from a crater:

scene_3.jpg

A precaution:

stop.jpg

Thats it for part one (boring huh?) . Heres the Gallery. I might have one part per week, I don't quite know. Rest assured there will be more than 'truck on fence' action :tongue:

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Skinny Boy

hehe , will they survive? tadadamm! I'm looking forward to the next part

Skinny boy, I really find this a good theme for a story/comic, so I will certainly come back to have another look when you release the next part, one thing I must say though is that IMHO, your pictures are a bit too large. They "eat up" a lot of room on my screen and in the thread, maybe you could make them a bit smaller next time? That is off course entirerly your choice.

Your comic gets a :thumbup: from me !

Skinny boy, I really find this a good theme for a story/comic, so I will certainly come back to have another look when you release the next part, one thing I must say though is that IMHO, your pictures are a bit too large. They "eat up" a lot of room on my screen and in the thread, maybe you could make them a bit smaller next time? That is off course entirerly your choice.

Your comic gets a :thumbup: from me !

Sorry, thats the smaller scale my camera takes pics on. I may shrink the ones I post here, but I can't promise i'll shrink all the ones in the gallery. Thanks