Sign in to follow this  
---Vertea---

Glatorian free-for-all epics!

In the 2009 topic, there have been several impromptu epics and since that topic is supposed to be for the sets alone, I am starting a place where we can continue this fun.

RULES:

If you are adding to another epic, ask first and then say that it is a continuation of that epic. This will make it not so confusing.

Don't think for any reason that this is official information. This is just something to do 'till we get another thing to discuss in the official topic.

That's about it!

I'm going to go ahead and start one...

With a rumbling, the tree came down. Gresh stood triumphantly over the limber and grinned. This would make a nice battering ram. He whistled for his monstrous companion.

"Tarduk! Strip this wood of the branches and sharpen the end I need this done by high noon tomorrow. Can you manage?"

Tarduk nodded and began his laborious task.

-------

Far from the jungle region, the frosty caves were full of work and toil. Metus was pounding Ice and metals into cruel, delicate weapons. He only had two days left. Strakk was outside, practicing maneuvers for other terrains. He had left Metus to work on supplies and traps for the coming contest and they were far behind...

Edited by ---Vertea---

...Elsewhere in the jungle, Skrall narrowed his eyes and kicked a rock in frustration. Tuma had abandoned him! The two had a good partnership going, and now the cowardly behemoth had fled when confronted. He had probably dropped the Matoran-things' headless carcasses, too. If Gresh had found Tarduk's pieces, he was probably pretty pissed off. He had probably reassembled him by now, as well- It was a simple ball-joint, after all.

So this meant Gresh might pose a problem if Skrall ran into him, but at the moment he was more concerned with Tuma's stupidity. He had probably dropped Atakus, too, and Skrall had no idea what the little Onu-Warrior would think of him now, assuming Gresh had snapped his head back on. Atakus had an obligation to assist the Glatorian of his element but, on the other hand, Skrall had beheaded him.

Whatever, Thought Skrall. I'll retrieve Atakus later... Right now, Tuma needs to be punished for his disloyalty. I'll head for the icy wastes and steal Metus' badass snowflake before Tuma gets to it.

And with that he set off through the trees.

Edited by Gunnar

Contunuing GUNNAR'S epic:

Gresh watched Skrall silently. He had indeed reassembled his beastly partner and sent him to guard the ice caves that the Glatorian Strakk inhabited. He figured Skrall would want the cool shield that Metus used. Suddenly, the tree he sat on shook as something tunneled it from below...

Far off in the waterfall region, Tarix was sharpening his energy blades. That's right, energy needs sharpening too.

Berix was not far off, watching his water flame with awe. He had just earned his shield and weapon for a recent success in recolored parts.

Suddenly, Tarix stood up.

"We're not alone."

Berix raised his/her oddly colored weapons and glanced around- He/she didn't see anything threatening. Just the dwellings in the Ga-Village (Which hopefully looked something like this).

All of a sudden, a blur of tan rocketed at Berix faster than he/she could see. Zesk, leader of the Po-Tribe, glared down menacingly with his four eyes at the crumpled heap that was the Ga-Tribesman. The back of his/her head had been hit by the muscular tale of Zesk with a tremendous and sickening thud. The four-legged being looked up at Tarix with a surprised look on his mask-helmet-face-whatever. He had expected Berix to be alone

With a roar of rage, Tarix rushed at his small foe and swiped at him with his powerful Energy Blades. Zesk jumped back, however, and the blades passed through empty air. The bestial tan being began to run off, and the angry Glatorian chased after him waving his weapons. The dog-like creature was too fast, though, and after a while Zesk fled into the foliage and Tarix was unable to pursue him further.

He returned to the fallen Berix, who was lying dead or unconscious on the rocks. He approached and poked him/her with his bright blue, limited-articulation hands and dreaded that Berix might not wake back up. He/she did, however, and looked up at the Glatorian.

"Are we safe?" He/she asked nervously.

"For now," Replied Tarix. "Good to see you're alive. I thought Zesk hit you pretty hard."

"Yeah," Began Berix. "But my mask-helmet is more helmet than mask. Hence the enormous part on the back and the complete lack of anything on the front."

Tarix stared a bit and marveled uncomfortably at how weird that thing on Berix's head looked. Like a translucent blue snail sucking out his/her brain. It was good protection, though, apparently. More importantly, though, he now knew that the Po-Tribe, and by extension the Onu-Tribe with which they were allied, were enemies of the Ga-Village. He would have to set up defenses and be prepared to defeat Skrall and Vorox at the next contest...

An explosion shook the earth behind Skrall and he turned around to see Gresh under attack by...

Edited by Gunnar

Continuation of GUNNAR's epic:

...The tan warrior Vorox. Aligned with no side, Vorox and his monstrous pet had been travelling across the lands, assessing weaknesses and preparing for the coming battle. He turned to Skrall and nodded. Skrall headed off like he was, still under the impression that he and the Scorpion of the Sands were allies.

"let him think that," Vorox thought aloud.

He then turned his attention to the struggling green warrior under his one-colored piraka feet. Curious, he reached down and yanked the mask-helmet off.

"Wow!" He said."That's neat! a brand new head, although one would usually be describing it out loud in a story, I feel content just seeing since it's not like my actions are being read in some perverse other universe."

He placed the helm-mask back on his now unconscious foe and reset his life-count to 5. He really liked having prey to hunt, and having them weak simply wouldn't do.

By the time Gresh woke up, his assailant was gone and two repaired small warriors lay beside him.

-----

THE DAY OF THE BATTLE:

It had begun. Despite his efforts to get a head start, Skrall found himself encountering enemies at full-health and more determined than ever. This was going to be tough. Fortunately, he managed to convince his earth warrior that it had been a mistake and was now glad to have another set of blades at his aid.

Skrall was travelling underground, but had no clue where he was. He decided to surface.

With a blast from his pule-blade, he broke the tunnel and stepped out into the frozen cavern of Strakk. And looked right into the cold grinning face of the most badass ice character to come into Bionicle.

"Hello there, traitor."

And in an instant, Skrall was frozen solid. His life-counter was the only thing moving and it was getting lower and lower...

Edited by ---Vertea---

Continuing the Vertea Epic:

..."Bye Bye..betrayer" said Strakk, he was to break the life-counter of Skrall with his ice-stak axe, Skrall hill the eyes to feel his counter of lives to come to his end, but then a sword get cross Strakk's arm making it end inserted in the summits of ice.

The fact that I throw Skrall's salvation it was Gresh, the most son of a female canine of the group, bring over slowly together with Tarduk and Metus towards Skrall, "Release Him or die" Gresh said to Metus as a threat, Skrall been liberated of his chains of ice that it were freezing, of to little, his life-counter get again to filling.

The Screams of Pain of Strakk was hearded by all the ice tribes, "Why you wanted to kill our earth friend huh Strakk?" asked Gresh Pointing at Strakk's neck with his launcher, "Pardon Me chief" "Only i not resist to kill to someone" Answered Strakk, Skrall was informed because Gresh was here, He bring over slowly towards Gresh and he said to him" They Found a Mask?".

"yes, Tuma catalogued as the Ignika, another creation of the gods " replied Gresh, "it would br better that i checks it, of step it will be better that we monitor Strakk " said Skrall.

-----------------------------------------------

" What is this thing? " asked Raanu, " Is called Ignika, is a mask of power, is not of this universe, but i possesses a lot of power " answered Tuma.

Then 6 Glatorian and 6 warriors Impulse was looking the mask when a Little Impulse warrior with black armor and a dragonish red helmet stealed the mask, this small being used his sword to control the stones of the temples of sands making them to fall ove on the Glatorian and their allies, this warrior exit of the temple with speed and get over on a giant red beast that it take him towards a never knowed lands, at the time the small warrior jump of the beast and way towards a forgotten temple, and it was receibed by a warrior considered the most traitor of the traitors by the Glatorian, Vastus...

SORRY, MY ENGLISH IS BAD I KNOW

Skrall's mind reeled. He had no idea what the crap was happening. Something with the Ignika or something and now he was covered in sand, for some reason? Or something?

Stunned by the wave of sand, Metus was lying unconscious in the mess. Skrall smiled to himself and sprinted at full speed towards his awesome snowflake, his well-fingered hand out in front of him. Just as he stooped down and grabbed it, though, he realized that another hand was holding it. Tuma and Skrall now both grasped it, and the behemoth looked down at Skrall with challenging eyes, much in the way Nidhiki might look at something.

Skrall attempted to tug it from Tuma, but he pulled it in half- It was made of two pieces! In a rage, Tuma leaped at him to get the other half of the Badass Snowflake...

In an instant, everything changed. Whether by accident or fate, the one half of the badass snowflake hit the Ignika with such force, the powers inside were shown for a split second. And in that second, the warriors in the room were changed. No longer were they trecharous fiends of the elements, they were now, despite their appearance, heroes, whose sole purpose was to keep the Ignika from the other six Glatorians-ones that would not be known until the summer of a year in another universe.

Hours after...

"What it is this Mask Gelu?" asked Vastus to his astronolic friend, Gelu, she answered "It looks like..a Kanohi, a mask of power, but it isn't of our universe, and i feel, something inside the mask".

Stronius has get closer to Gelu, and examined the Mask Carefully, "This mask is the Ignika" replied Stronius, "how you know?" asked Ackar, the high and stronger Stronius raised the mask, and take her with Kiina, which was an expert in symbols, Stronius asked "Can you draw this symbol on the ground?", In that instant she opened his story book and founded the symbol of Mata Nui and the Ignika.

Kiina marked in the sand the 3 virtues surrounded by the symbol of the Ignika that was representing the awakening of the great spirit, she put the Ignika on the symbol and she said to the others "If we want reberence this what the gods gave to us, it is necessary to shout 3 virtues of Mata Nui: Unity, duty, and Destiny". They all those who were in the room started shouting in lazy "UNITY! DUTY! AND DESTINY! UNITY! DUTY! AND DESTINY! UNITY! DUTY! AND DESTI..! " In that moment the Ignika beginned to shine and the warriors remained amazed, of thje mask was looks like that went out for it eyes for since it was shining, then of the sand beginned to forming a body.

A plate warrior apareaded in the Room, with a Golden Ignika, and Blue eyes, with the symbols drawed by Kiina in his chest, and with a long cape, he raised his Head and said "My Name is Mata Nui..The Great Spirit, and i got faith on those all who says my three virtues: Unity, Duty And Destiny" "And i will ask you to do you a fabor for after me help me in something" said Mata Nui, "What is it?" asked Vastus.

"I will help you in your Battle, and you..will help me to retrieve all what i love...the Matoran Universe" answered Mata Nui.

I HATE MY ENLGLISH

Skrall, who was now severely noble, looked at the gathering of new enemies- They had turned the Ignika into some sort of weapon with which to battle the noble Glatorian! The bastards! And they had the nerve to give it a Maori name, in spite of that culture's wishes! (True, "Tuma" was a Maori name, but still, shut up.)

Speaking of Tuma, Skrall had gotten a hold of Metus' entire Badass Snowflake. He held it in place of his old shield now, which, in his newfound nobility, he had given to Metus in exchange for the Snowflake. It was a bit of one-sided trade, Metus still being unconscious at the time, but it was more morally sound than just plain stealing it. During this Atakus had pointed out that the black metal shield was far too heavy for Metus to lift, but Skrall preferred not to think about that. He was a hero now, you know.

Skrall charged his sword with elemental earth energy and pointed it at the "astronolic" one among his new enemies- Gelu, was her name, he believed- And fired...

Gelu ducked the blow and returned fire, sending a beam of elemental energy out at him. Not a pansy beam set to stun, like a toa(what's a toa?) but a hardcore KO beam. Fortunately, Skrall ducked it, while simultaneously throwing his ice shield like a disk which froze it's target on contact. With Gelu frozen, the other four opponent Glatorian were outnumbered.

So they took their frosted comrade, and left.

...Then Greg F. showed up, and started correcting the errors of this epic.

When he finished, the situation was far, far different...

Time froze after the departure of Chuck Norris, apparent residue energy that is rippling space-time continuum of the Glatorian universe...

A gentle glow is seen in the sky, a small shape at first. Then, came a CRASH!!!! BOOOM EXPLODING OMG!!!!! that blackened the sun. A being emerged in a 10000000000 km deep hole, burying the bodies of many of the already dead Glatorian warriors, it is TERIDAX/MATA NUI, the MATORAN UNIVERSE!!

It seems Mata Nui is not safe after all.

-Iggy

Mata Nui, SO SMALL compared to Teridax, stood up and said "You know what? I have the power of life. I don't have to mess with you." And Ignika gladly took Teridax's life.

-ZotS

Edited by Zaktan of the Shadows

... Once the spirit of Teridax is vanquished, the Matoran Universe can no long function. The lifeless body of "Mata Nui" fell onto the Glatorian continent, causing the second Great Cataclypse.

The Kanohi Ignika was squished beyond repair, unable to cross 7000000 feet in time.

-Iggy