Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

The beacons! The beacons are lit!

This is a joke, right? OH MY GOSH! The thing is amazing! It is the best one I have seen. Too bad you can't enter.....you would most certainly win! Everything is perfect! There are no suggestions or improvements, whatsoever! Great job SlyOwl!

omg, fantastiv, slyowl you did an amazing moc, I love the burning roof and the other roof too, wait .. I'll stop telling what I love in this moc... there is too many things :pir-wub: :pir-wub:

Well, this is FANTASTIC.

My advise:

1) You SHOULD have made a spoof account and entered the competition with it ! :pir-wink:

2) Where are all of the staff sigfigs? We, the non-staff members, want to see how you guys slaughter yourselves !

3) You need at least 1 million pictures to be eligible to enter, and you don't fulfull some of the other "staff-entries" requirements either !

SHOW US THE OTHER 999.999 pics at once ! :angry:

Question:

HOW long did this take you ???

You must have been building this before the staff competition was announced ?

It would take me weeks (or at least a few complete days).

:thumbup: X 100

Edited by zorro3999

Absolutely magnificent.

The more I look, the more I discover.

The roofs made of hands and swimfeet are amazing.

I love the splash from the cannonball hitting the water.

It's all just so complete and superbly designed.

Thanks for showing me this :pir-sweet:

Looks away briefly

Is that lady jumping out of the window without her child?

And is that a pirate in a barrel?

Must stop looking and go to bed now.

Those sheep are really cool

Turns off computer

That's absolutely fantastic SlyOwl!

I love the swim fin roof and all of the other details are amazing as well. Great MOC!

Wow, that's a great MOC for sure!

A lot of interesting techniques are shown. I especially like the swim feet roof! I wish I had that many so I could try that.

And the way you have placed the rifle and knife to make a bayonet in the 4th picture. Amazing!

Great work! :pir-wub: People take note; this is exactly what I expected for this contest! Maybe we should frontpage this...

Very nicely done, Sly! I assume this is for PTV?

He's a regulator now...

WHAA! That's amazing, well done! WELL DONE! I love the blacksmiths shop, its amazing, all of it is! Wow, epic is certainly a good word!

WOW!!!!

Incredible work. You should have a big cheese eatin' grin on your face right now buddy! This is great. I was kinda lookin' forward to seein Hinckley smacked around if this is your staff entry for PTV. If it isn't, then it is still an amazing creation. Too many great details to list off.

What can I say... this is amazing!

There's so much that to discover in this MOC.

It's full of details and ingenious techniques.

Your a master SlyOwl!!!

I love the way you creatively made the splash in the water! Brilliant!

Plus the smoke coming from the Weapons and the Bull was very nice! :thumbup:

Your kidding me right? This is amazing. I really like how you made the tiles on the roof out of flippers. Smart thinking.

Question

How long did this take you to make?

It's truely amazing! The building techniques, the details, the original ideas... :pir-sweet:

Especially the roof tiles made of swim flippers are awesome, and the cannonball splashes into the water near the row boat, the sheep, the baby and, and...

Too much to subscribe! :pir-laugh:

Thankee all! :pir-wub:

1) You SHOULD have made a spoof account and entered the competition with it ! :pir-wink:

Tempting...but then again, I do have a rather unique style, and the thatched roof would probably have given it away :pir-sad2:

2) Where are all of the staff sigfigs? We, the non-staff members, want to see how you guys slaughter yourselves !

Check the BS gallery -

dscn5783.jpg

I don't own any other staff sigfigs :pir-hmpf_bad:

You must have been building this before the staff competition was announced ?

It would take me weeks (or at least a few complete days).

I was building this for 2.5 weeks, but I've been waiting on a BL order (guess what :pir-grin: ) for a week or so since then.

Is that lady jumping out of the window without her child?

It's called motherly love :monkey:

I especially like the swim feet roof! I wish I had that many so I could try that.

It's actually quite cheap (relatively speaking), compared to other "advanced" roof techniques (like the thatch). It cost about $7 for the whole roof shown, and there aren't any special pieces required other than that.

I was kinda lookin' forward to seein Hinckley smacked around if this is your staff entry for PTV. If it isn't, then it is still an amazing creation. Too many great details to list off.

Ah would've if ah could've :pir-tongue:

Great work. This includes amazing details. Love the flipper house. It looks complicated. :pir-wub:

Your roofing techniques are fantastic. Any chance we could get a tutorial, or at least some close in pictures of the two?