Just how cool is the CCB?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• I'm sorry I can't seem to decide just how cool it is
    • soooooo cool
    • Outstanding
    • Truly amazing, best idea ever!
    • I truly can't live life without it!

I've made a small setup of the loggers camp today, I couldn't resist to order some extra bricks instead of only the bricks for the PTVII.

I think it's turning out pretty nice so far. :sweet:

Well, here is the wall under siege in the link below. I have yet to complete the siege camp. Though I do not know which team I am in, no one ever told me so I do not know which one to post in. I believe I'm on I

Scream Clone's team.

I apologize I had to make this a little larger than expected, just the siege tower was too big. Hope this doesn’t affect much.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/168394

Comments and criticism are welcome, Hope you like my first creation in the EB Community Castle Build.

I apologize for bumping this probably dead project (for what reason I cannot understand), but I have built a Farmer's Market, but in LDD. Is it possible to enter an LDD project, or no? If so, is there a place to put it?

I apologize for bumping this probably dead project (for what reason I cannot understand), but I have built a Farmer's Market, but in LDD. Is it possible to enter an LDD project, or no? If so, is there a place to put it?

No one has submitted a LDD project for the Comm build. Perhaps it would be better to just make a new topic for it in History. It will probably get more exposure as well.

Cheers

To all ye knights and fare maidens, the Community Castle Build has reached its finale. It was an absolute blast while it lasted and I really enjoyed the camaraderie it created around the Forum. I was fortunate to witness many great Castle themed creations from loads of great members and without all the participation this project would never have gotten off the ground.

A special thanks goes to the Staff at Eurobrick's for giving this idea a chance, I think it helped showcase us to the wider community of Castle fans. It has spawned many reflections over the last year or so and for this I am amazed. It is able to unite many great builders in one place to showcase their creations and learn from others as well.

All in all we were able to build 88 modules! Most competitions would struggle to get that sort of turn out!

Another special mention to Thrash for not only designing and redesigning the layout, but contributing soooo many modules as well :classic:

What new projects await the Castle Forums? Who can say?

For now though I say thanks to the community for all their help in getting this marvelous project off the ground.

Cheers

ISC.

Thanks I Scream Clone, Thrash, and everyone else who made the community build such a success. It was a great project.

I really hope that something similar will be launched on EB again. Since I missed that one. But it was great fun to see all those wonderful MOCs! :sweet::thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I want to thank all the guys that made the Castle Community Build as well, it provided me (And the other Shipyardigans) with lots of great ideas and inspiration.

Thanks,

Rat.