Hinckley

Red Darth Vader Helmet Raffle

I've got a few tickets left, so if anyone who has already bought a ticket wants to buy a second one, go right ahead. I will end the raffle on Sunday or when we sell all fifty.

You will receive a confirmation PM once they are all sold. No confirmations have been sent out yet...

I've got a few tickets left, so if anyone who has already bought a ticket wants to buy a second one, go right ahead. I will end the raffle on Sunday or when we sell all fifty.

You will receive a confirmation PM once they are all sold. No confirmations have been sent out yet...

Bought a second ticket. I figure that even if I don't win the money will go to a good cause, whether it be Hinckley or EB as a whole.

I figure that even if I don't win the money will go to a good cause, whether it be Hinckley or EB as a whole.

:tongue: He's not getting a cent....

Bought a second ticket. I figure that even if I don't win the money will go to a good cause, whether it be Hinckley or EB as a whole.

I didnt think you could get more than one?

I didnt think you could get more than one?

Read the quote that is found in that post or look one more post up.

Read the quote that is found in that post or look one more post up.

Or read the front page of the site...

Oh no - it´s you again! :oh3:

Mr. "hand me the price" is entering the scene. :tongue:

Aren´t former raffle winners excluded from actual ones? :wink:

I know it's hard to believe, but there have been a few raffles which I entered and didn't win in the end...

But since this one is Star Wars again, may the luck be with me.

:tongue:

The raffle is closed. I will organize the tickets and send confirmations tonight and we will draw the winner very soon... Best of luck to everyone.

Confirmations will go out soon. Sorry for the delay. I have several people who didn't follow instructions and unfortunately, I'm now spending a lot of time trying to match payments to members. :hmpf_bad: Please don't PM me to check if I have you confirmed. I will send out confirmations. If you don't get one and you bought a ticket, then send me a PM...

Here is the list of people who I can confirm payments to members (in no particular order):

rexcal x2

dhaas06 x2

Bobskink

Quarryman

Brickadier General

saturncoupe1999 x2

shabbey

elkmn

Morten

happyfish

GloriusShadow

UniqueBuilder

LEGOscum x2

ups

rayman

clcwong

LEGO Maniac JEM

dj2005 x2

Dragonator x2

Tanotrooper

captaintau x2

adik_sa_lego

strider406 x2

CloneMe x2

Holodoc

Zorro3999

Tohst

Nyundi

slimninj4

RoscoPC

Dadster

Everyone on that list has been sent a PM with a ticket number or two depending on how many tickets you bought. If you purchased a ticket and you're not on that list, PM me with your paypal e-mail address so I can match the remaining payments to the correct EB member. If you're on that list and don't have a ticket number, PM and I will send you your ticket number. I will have a third party draw the ticket number to ensure fairness in the drawing.

Best of luck to everyone!

I'll give it until tomorrow at this time for the remaining members who have paid to contact me about their paypal e-mail address. Sorry a few people who can't follow instructions have to ruin it for everybody else...

I'll give it until tomorrow at this time for the remaining members who have paid to contact me about their paypal e-mail address. Sorry a few people who can't follow instructions have to ruin it for everybody else...

Yes, it is an annoyance but I personally have grown to expect things of this nature. Again, good luck to everyone who entered.

Edited by dj2005

That's plenty of time for people who can't follow the rules. The drawing will take place this evening... Thanks to everyone for their patience! :classic:

And the lucky winning number is: 22

The number was randomly chosen by my daughter.

Cool! #22 is dj2005! Congratulations, buddy. Please PM me to confirm your mailing address.

Congratulations Dj2005, I never have any luck in raffles it seems...well, it's only my first one on EB here, so maybe luck will change...

Cool! #22 is dj2005! Congratulations, buddy. Please PM me to confirm your mailing address.

Sent and thank you once again. I suppose I should be thanking KimT's daughter as well. :wink:

Congratulations Dj2005, I never have any luck in raffles it seems...well, it's only my first one on EB here, so maybe luck will change...

Thanks, zorro. I wish you luck on any future raffles you partake in. :classic: