Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Shipwreck Island

So someone recommend that I change the discription from Shipwreck Island to something else. However I can't find where to do that so sorry it is going to have to stay. But if you're a MOD and can do it... :pir-cry_happy: It should be, "The Collector".

Only Moderators have the power to change thread names, so you'll have to P.M. one of them, or hope that one of them sees this post.

Ah thanks. It didn't bother me until someone said I should change it. Then I find out I can't. Seems weird they would have told me to change if they knew I couldn't. :pir_laugh2:

Your new MOC seems fine, a lot better then the previous one.

Advise:

1) Maybe you could give the "collector" one red hand, to represent the blood that came off the heads...

2) Do you have black heads or something, to make a "middle line" of heads which are rotting.

3) Contact the staff ASAP to adapt your thread title, since it took me 2 days to know you changed your entry, just because I saw some new posts...

:thumbup: from me, and have loads of fun and keep building!

Grrr. Now I haven't a chance! Best of luck Rook, you've out done me again! :pir-classic:

Now I do like your new MOC. It has more death and gore. Good job.

MOC On! :jollyroger:

See, the head thing is a good idea. I like this "collection". The scary thing is though, in some terrible incidents, this has happened in real life! :pir-sceptic: