Sign in to follow this  
Clonecommando007

[Comic] 222nd Legion Chronicles - Arrival on Helioscaunt

Greetings Eurobricks Star Wars Fans!

I've finished my first installment of the 222nd Legion Chronicles. This particular episode focuses on a squad in the 54th Infantry Regiment of the 222nd Legion. The first episode is called 'Arrival on Helioscaunt'.

I'll get started...

comic1clonewars_005.jpg

comic1clonewars_006.jpg

comic1clonewars_007.jpg

comic1clonewars_008.jpg

comic1clonewars_009.jpg

comic1clonewars_010.jpg

comic1clonewars_011.jpg

comic1clonewars_012.jpg

comic1clonewars_013.jpg

comic1clonewars_014.jpg

comic1clonewars_015.jpg

comic1clonewars_016.jpg

comic1clonewars_017.jpg

comic1clonewars_018.jpg

comic1clonewars_019.jpg

Like it? Not? I don't have any action in this one really, I just wanted to rather experiment and get into the series.

If you are really getting into the series and want to know more about Helioscaunt, click here to read the topic about the planet.

Please reply and post your comments and constructive criticism!

Edited by Clonecommando007

That's a good comic! I can't wait to see more! :sweet:

I like how you made the clouds....its a really good idea... :thumbup:

Lego12

The clouds looked really good when the dwarf spider droid was emerging. Good work can't wait to see new instalments.

Looks very good, but your texts can be barely read on my laptop (which has a small screen)

Your "comic" is neat, man !

I await the next episodes of them.

Another :thumbup: from me.

Very good, keep going :thumbup:!

BUT... why does Plo Koon have his lightsaber out IN the Republic Gunship and in an ally city when there are no enemies?

Greets, The-Force!

PS: I like the name, Helioscaunt!

Edited by THE-FORCE

Very good, keep going :thumbup:!

BUT... why does Plo Koon have his lightsaber out IN the Republic Gunship and in an ally city when there are no enemies?

Greets, The-Force!

PS: I like the name, Helioscaunt!

In the gunship - That was an error on my part. But the city wasn't an allied city, it was neutral and was being taken over by the CIS, so it was assumed that they controled the city already. They exited the gunship not knowing the situation.

I got the name Helio Scaunt from Helio, which means sun, and Scaunt, which means City. So it is essentially Sun-city. It is rather ironic if you think about it, because although the surface is very bright and sunny (the planet was named before all the tunnels were dug) the majority of the population lives in the artificial caverns lit only by the glow of the ever-present Helio Crystals. Of course the Helio Crystals were named thus because they glowed brightly, like the sun, and because it had relation to the planet's name. :tongue:

Great start for a comic Clonecommando007 :thumbup: . I really like the pics and the story. It is cool to see how the clouds (Which are great, congrats :classic: ) gives the story an atmosphere of mistery :sweet: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Really great comic. I hope you end up having two clones talkin later, and one says: Then it came out of the fog...

That would make my day. :thumbup: