Hinckley

10193 Medieval Market Village

I am really looking forward to picking this set up. :cry_happy: I see a trip to the Bellevue Legostore at the end of the month. I can only hope that they will have some in stock. I can finally redeem my gift card! :tongue:

Actually i was rather surprised myself. when i saw they weren't numbered. :tongue: I could have sworn i saw numbered ones in a review before.

Same here, but then I thought 'well, it used to be like this years ago anyway', but we've just gotten soft :tongue:

Still, an awesome set, and now that I've completed it I definately think its one of the best builds I've done to date.

This is an amazing little set. Definitely one of the nicer castle sets produced. I really love the colour choices and the figure selection. The only thing that irks me is that the blacksmith's shop doesn't have any stairs to access the completely enclosed second floor. Despite this design quirk, I think this is a definite must have for castle fans.

I got mine yesterday and started to built it up today.

It's simply :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!

There are so many and lovely details and additional stuff included in this set :cry_happy: that you must really say that the price of 100 Euros is a really good price performance ratio! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Glad you got it now, Klaus-Dieter! :classic:

I'm really starting to get curious now. I just looked on my account at S@H, and now it says it has been shipped today. Can it really be, that i'll get a second set accidentely? :oh:

This set is just great! I really like castle-themed sets and although my priorities when it comes to collect/buy Lego is Town/City and Pirates,(ok, i have bought 2 impulse castle sets :hmpf: ) this is a must buy!!!! There are so many details and the buildings are wonderful! :wub:

I'm definetely going to buy it, as soon as it comes to Greece.

Edited by Zorbas

It's wonderful. Legostore in AZ had plenty! I have to admit though, it took me 3o minutes to finally decide between BB's Bount and this one.

this set is so cool... and suprisingly beutiful. I don't say that much... I've never said that... except for the death star.

Over and out...

:devil: alexrider7 :devil:

I'm really starting to get curious now. I just looked on my account at S@H, and now it says it has been shipped today. Can it really be, that i'll get a second set accidentely? :oh:

If you do, and you truly love Lego, and the company that has given it to you, I would call them when it arrives and inform them. They may let you keep it. I say this because people out there might be taking it to their advantage and ripping off Lego. It would be as bad as the clone brands! Decisions up to. I might get flamed for saying this but so be it. I would want to do the right thing.

Got the 10193 Medieval Market Village a couple of days ago and I am in love. I never buy any CASTLE stuff but this one is something else! I enjoyed every minute of building it and there are no huge parts... Everything is pretty much small parts just like in the LEGO older sets (with, of course, the newer parts.) Does anyone know if after building the entire set, you are left with a lot of spare parts like, just not 4 or 5 but rather 25 or so??? Thanks in advance.

Edited by sens1992

Got the 10193 Medieval Market Village a couple of days ago and I am in love. I never buy any CASTLE stuff but this one is something else! I enjoyed every minute of building it and there are no huge parts... Everything is pretty much small parts just like in the LEGO older sets (with, of course, the newer parts.) Does anyone know if after building the entire set, you are left with a lot of spare parts like, just not 4 or 5 but rather 25 or so??? Thanks in advance.

Well I haven't gotten mine yet, but a quick look here should answer your question nicely. When there are a lot of pieces that are 1 x1 they give spares to allow loss to not effect the whole build.

Cheers

Well I haven't gotten mine yet, but a quick look here should answer your question nicely. When there are a lot of pieces that are 1 x1 they give spares to allow loss to not affect the whole build.

Cheers

25 extras seems like a lot but sometimes they make mistakes.

A lot of 10184 Town Plans came with a whole extra bag of 1x2 dark bley jumper plates, to no apparent purpose.

The larger set, the more extras you get, too.

25 extras seems like a lot but sometimes they make mistakes.

A lot of 10184 Town Plans came with a whole extra bag of 1x2 dark bley jumper plates, to no apparent purpose.

The larger set, the more extras you get, too.

Thanks guys... I looked carefully at the instructions books to see if I forgot something and I could not find anything... This is the first time I get that many extra parts in any shapes... It really looked like they were to be used somewhere in the set but hey, they maybe extras! My spare parts bag is getting bigger with every set I buy! :-)

This has actually happened to me once, when I ordered the Town Plan.

Don't worry, I sent the second one back! :tongue:

I really like the Medievel Village and even though I'm a city Ifan I would really like to have it. Maybe put it in front of my (nearly finished) 4999 windmill on a green hill. Some tourists making pictures while water is lowly pushing the watermill... ahh that would lovely. :classic:

Dr. Brick

I customize and tried to enrich my medieval market village....

Comments are welcome!

Fantastic Albero! You have really made the whole scenario much broader and more impressive.

I've thought of doing this but I only finished building mine today.

Noone seems to have discussed this yet, but 10193 almost invents a new modular standard - the X by 12 hinged plate housing module connected by 1x1 technic brick and pin.

I think we will see a lot more of these little building modules, similar to the outpouring of creativity after Cafe Corner was released.

Noone seems to have discussed this yet, but 10193 almost invents a new modular standard - the X by 12 hinged plate housing module connected by 1x1 technic brick and pin.

I think we will see a lot more of these little building modules, similar to the outpouring of creativity after Cafe Corner was released.

I didn't get it. Can you explain ? :cry_happy:

Thanks for comment!

I didn't get it. Can you explain ? :cry_happy:

Thanks for comment!

All I meant was that the idea of doing a small hinged building on plates which connect via a technic pin may catch on, just the way you have done your own :classic:

We will probably see a few medieval villages.