xyh13.jpg

xyhb.jpg

xyh10a.jpg

xyh10b.jpg

#10193 Medieval Market Village

Ages 12+. 1,601 pieces.

US $99.99; €99.99, CA $149.99, AU $149.99, UK £84.99

Expand your LEGO® Castle kingdom!

This classic medieval village with marketplace is a perfect match for any LEGO Castle. Full of authentic features, fun accessories and all-new animals to expand and enhance your kingdom; it includes two complete buildings with detailed interiors like a blacksmith’s shop with waterwheel-driven hammer, a food stand, tree, table, cart, cows, horse, chicken, rooster, duck, peasants, knights, rare elements and colors, and more!

• Includes 8 minifigures: blacksmith, 2 soldiers, 2 male peasants, 2 female peasants and a boy minifigure!
  • Play inside! The 2 two-story buildings feature a hinge system that allows you to open and close them as you wish!
  • The yellow building contains the stables, blacksmiths shop and his home upstairs! Help the blacksmith forge the swords with the working water powered trip hammer! Don’t forget to close the stable gates and feed the horse some carrots!
  • Blacksmith’s home features pictures on the walls, opening windows, table and fireplace!
  • The classically European styled blue building features a cozy tavern on the first floor and welcoming bedroom on the top floor!
  • Lots of authentic touches: fireplaces in the bedrooms, pictures on the walls, dressing tables, working doors and windows and other interior details!
  • The soldiers and peasants alike shop and eat in the marketplace filled with baskets of fish, apples and flowers. Sit at the table for a meal of ale, cheese and whole turkey but stay out of the way of the soldiers carrying the king’s treasure!
  • Buildings measure over 7.5” tall and over 9” long when open wide!

More pics from BrickCon:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

CopMike's Discussion Corner

A comparison thing of the LEGO cow and the one from BrickForge:

LEGO_Cow.JPGBrickForge_Cow.JPG

New color on the turkey:

33048c01.jpg Earth OrangeNew_Turkey.JPG Dark Orange

New color on the hood:

hrf012.jpg Old Brown New_Dark_Brown_hood.JPG Dark Brown

Wow, great new pictures. They really provide the viewer with the details. I'm trying to figure out if the store signs/painting are stickers or prints.

I can definitely see someone using this in a WW2 MOC. Maybe some houses in Holland? What an amazing set :cry_happy:

Edited by Skinny Boy

Thanks so much for the pics!!! :thumbup:

This set is amazing. And when I get it, I will give it a review comparing it to the Dwarve mine.

$100 is a steal.

Absolutly cannot wait for this to come out. :sweet:

Excuse me, but why did you create a new topic for this set and closed the other one, rather than just editing the existing one? I know you're an admin and all, but this just seemed a bit pointless, especially with all the discussion on the other topic was starting up so well. :sceptic:

The pictures do the set much justice, though! :grin:

That is a just such a :cry_happy: set. Wow! I'd say it's right up there with Town Plan, Café Corner and any other sets of equal caliber.

I'm not much of a castle fan, but that's not stopping me from getting this. Prices seem to indicate that it'll be possible for me to get this through the "Barnas Drømmeby"-event, of which I'm voulenteering both weekends. I could use a "old-town" district in my town-to-be, not to mention that it would fit in with my planned architectural style for it.

I just was about to write the same, why not just merge the 2 topics? But anyway, cool new pictures, the more i see the more i want this set :wub: Looking forward also to the coming video.

This is the greatest set ever created in the history of LEGO. :laugh: If I can afford it I will be getting more than one for sure. There is nothing to dislike and everything to love about this set. :wub:

Even the gimmicky water wheel hammer is a nice addition. So many little details, extras, and goodies make this so sweet. :oh::oh::oh:

Unbelievable. It feels like a dream. :cry_happy:

LEGO does love us :wub:

This set is fantastic! :cry_happy:

So many new figs and molds, and new cows! :grin:

The detail on the buildings is absolutely superb and the price is :wub:

Thanks for the news! :thumbup:

Sorry about not merging the topics, guys!

I had exclusive pics and wanted to get back to BrickCon and merging the topics puts older posts before newer and it would've left my posts in the middle of a discussion. We had to wait for certain things to fall in place before posting as well, so it was easiest for me to just start a new topic. Sorry for any inconvenience...

Sorry about not merging the topics, guys!

I had exclusive pics and wanted to get back to BrickCon and merging the topics puts older posts before newer and it would've left my posts in the middle of a discussion. We had to wait for certain things to fall in place before posting as well, so it was easiest for me to just start a new topic. Sorry for any inconvenience...

How can people complain? There is no time to complain, when we should be staring at those pictures :laugh:.

Just realized there are two cows :wub:

I hereby Eurobricks Copyright the terms Cow-Force and Exo-Cows.

I think my intentions are clear.

I am really going crazy! I can't believe with my own eyes! The ultimate castle village set is FINALLY APPEAR right in front of my eyes! I am so excited and happy!!! :wub:

AMAZING SET! Seriously, I want to know when will it be available and where! I can't believe it!!! It's the best of the best!

AMAZING SET! Seriously, I want to know when will it be available and where! I can't believe it!!! It's the best of the best!

The Klocki article states it will be available Jan. 2009 at Shop@Home.

Wow! thats an amazing set!

I'm not a castle fan but... WOW i think anyone, castle lover or not, has to admit that this is a true peice of art.

I probably won't get it but man, if i collected castle, i would get like, 10 of these and make a town :tongue:

Great Set TLC!

*wakes up after fainting*

Wow, that's really awesome. I've always really wanted a village, something worth fighting for other than the castle. And now... pillagers are lurking! Them trolls and skeletons be coming!!!

Thanks!! Now, the next problem will be, does it ever available in Singapore? We don't have access or option to purchase in Shop@Home at all. I have to pray very very hard for this set to appear in the retail stores down here. If it ever come, I will make sure this set as my number 1 target! :wub:

I saw this set in the other couple of topics but I must say thank you for the extra pictures! Just looks better and better! :wub:

I agree with SuvieD;

This is the greatest set ever created in the history of LEGO. :laugh:

Quite expensive, but if it gets a little bit cheaper (or I get more spare money) I will buy this and only aim for this set! The best Lego set I think I've ever seen! :oh3:

:skull:

I've died and gone to heaven! :wub::sweet::wub:

What more could you have asked for? (new pieces wise, although the buildings are awesome)

There's:

2 new mold cows

5 new mold fish

New mold turkey

New mold water wheel

2 new mold flames (forge)

Some spyglass pieces (look carefully at the blue building's window frames)

Wow! Busy thread!

I probably won't get it but man, if i collected castle, i would get like, 10 of these and make a town :tongue:

That's is what I am aiming. 5 sets at least, to create a full pledge medieval town set!

Wow, that's really awesome. I've always really wanted a village, something worth fighting for other than the castle. And now... pillagers are lurking! Them trolls and skeletons be coming!!!

TLG certainly knows how to make Castle fans all excited right now!!! There are so many possibilites for us to play with. I will love to place my skeleton armies, looting the borders village.

Quite expensive, but if it gets a little bit cheaper (or I get more spare money) I will buy this and only aim for this set! The best Lego set I think I've ever seen! :oh3:

To be honest, for such an amazing outstanding terrific set, the price is extremely reasonable for a typical LEGO collector.

There are many superb features included in this never been seen before set! More importantly, a market village. Now, that is something very new for all of us to accept. TLG has heard the voices of all castle collectors. That's is what we really dream of, and it's a dream come true!