Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

Anyone want more Force Unleashed?

Hi, after playing throught the game and looking at the awesome Rogue Shadow, I have a different question for another topic :classic: : Do you want more sets based on The Force Unleashed? Personally I really want that the TLC release some more Force Unleashed based sets. I want a set with Kazdan Paratus and another one with the General Rahm Kota and well I REALLY want a set with a Felucian Rancor, two felucian warriors and a felucian shaman :cry_happy::thumbup: .

Edited by darkrebellion

I think that Lego will not be releasing any sets from TFU in 2009. They will be all about the Clone Wars in January, and then probably shift to the 10th Anniversary for the rest of the year and not hit anything outside the movies.

Oh yeah! Who else wants an Empirical?

Of course, I'd be happy with an AT-KT and Ozzik Sturn.

I think that Lego will not be releasing any sets from TFU in 2009. They will be all about the Clone Wars in January, and then probably shift to the 10th Anniversary for the rest of the year and not hit anything outside the movies.

Yeah SWMAN :classic: , I know it is really unprobable that the TLC release more TFU sets but I really wish they do it :laugh: .

unfortunately, i couldn't bring myself to finish this game. While the story was brilliant, the gameplay was fairly poor, and it was complimented by absolutely shocking camera angles and a vast array of bugs. Such a shame, if they'd worked on it for a few more months, it could have been really really good

unfortunately, i couldn't bring myself to finish this game. While the story was brilliant, the gameplay was fairly poor, and it was complimented by absolutely shocking camera angles and a vast array of bugs. Such a shame, if they'd worked on it for a few more months, it could have been really really good

I'm with you, there. Horribly clumsy controls.

I REALLY want a set with a Felucian Rancor.

Nice idea ( :sweet: ) and other sets could include more Greedo heads!

Edited by The Rancor

Yeah, I would love it if TLC would releash sets that were in the Force Unleashed. That would be awsome!

One word: Revin. He leaves the galaxy and the force gets stronger, that's how much power he was using. I would love to see a set with him.

Tha t would be nice!

:cry_sad: but it anint gonna happen.........

You never know.....

I would love to see more TFU sets, and I havent even played the game yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's rancors on Felucia?????!?!??

Course!TFU looks like a great game!(Haven't played it,but i might be getting it for my B-day :grin: )I'd like to see how they would do a Proxy Minifig.(And Rahm Kota)

I reckon a great set would be the fight between Vader's Apprentice and the Felucian Rancor. That way we would have a Rancor design, and could release other sets with it in.

~Peace

This would be quite cool, I'd like to see some Raxus Prime sets personally. However it won't happen. Lego released the Rogue Shadow long before the game was out, and this kind of proves that Lego probably won't be backing it any further.

I guess some more sets would be ok. I would buy some, depending if they were cool or not. :wink:

I would like the felucian Rancor and the minifigs most. The figs they made for the apprentice's ship are nice, but I didn't like the ship. But I also would like Rahm Kota, Maris Brood, Shaak Ti and Kazdan

The figs they made for the apprentice's ship are nice, but I didn't like the ship.

Yeah I agree :sceptic:

Although the ship in the game looks very cool, sleek and all.

I would also like to see a few more MF's like General Kota, some of his militia, and Proxy would be interesting to see as well.

Other than that, I once had a few idea's in mind that would be nice to see in LEGO, but of course I can't remember :look:

Greetings,

CF W