Sign in to follow this  
Captain Cavinano

Two hulled sloop

I like this one a lot more then the other one you've posted.

This one looks cool and is made very well !

But again I must ask to include some more information: a description, a story,...

:thumbup: though.

nice little boat, there is too many "non-lego parts" for me, but it's still nice, AND it floats! :thumbup:

nice little boat, there is too many "non-lego parts" for me, but it's still nice, AND it floats! :thumbup:

Same for me: too many parts that are not LEGO, but I can see you had some amazing and very creative ideas when you built it.

Edited by legotrainfan

Maybe you should build a small fleet consisting out off your smaller and/or larger ships.

I see you have some pirateLego, do you plan to enter the Pillage The Village contest?

Its always nice to have some of our juniors enter this, and to see their creations I think.

Nice use of pieces and I liked how you used no lego pieces on this creation to make it look even better.

Nice Job!

LegoKing

Nice catamaran! :thumbup:

And it has some wooden pieces, but I don't care. I'm happy it's no megablocks :monkey::pir_yoda:

Nice catamaran! :thumbup:

"Catarmaran" that is the appropriate noun for a two hulled vessel is it not? I believe the fact there are two hulls disclassifies this creation as a sloop.

"Catarmaran" that is the appropriate noun for a two hulled vessel is it not? I believe the fact there are two hulls disclassifies this creation as a sloop.

Yes. It does. A sloop in easy terms (for Mister Phes) is a skinny long ship with sloop rigging. That is neither of those things. But I do like the way you have used non lego parts here.

I think there are way too many non-lego parts in there. It is a catamaran!

Edited by Thomas B.

I love the wooden masts. I often find i want a slim mast with out it feeling too fragile, the use of skewers really works well. esp when traditional lego masts are not high enough to achieve that sort of sale structure.

I like how you have got the details correct by looking at real life small cats, and used that in the rudder assembly.

Your creativity is very good.

Two thumbs up for awesome creativity and thinking outside the square to make this MOC work for you.