Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

EB Pirates News - Edition 1

Another great "comic" from the forummasters!

I hope your sex reassignment operation went well,... If you want the adress of my plastic surgeon I will PM it to you, he did a great job on the latest Mrs. Zorro and I know he treats transsexuals too... :pir_laugh2::pir-laugh:

Edited by zorro3999

Very nice.

But is it the start of version 3 of the comic or is it something else? :pir-blush:

Anyway, beautiful ship! I can't wait to see her fully rigged and under full sail :pir-wub:

Looking forward to version 3.

Errorist

You know, I've never looked so good! Seriously, it's nice to see me properly assembled of good quality parts. :pir-wub:

Oh, and that little boat was nice too. :pir_laugh2:

Great job, guys! :thumbup:

Finally the British have a royal ship to get back at those Slimy french! :pir-laugh:

Go England! :cannon:

Haha, great! That Admiral sure is stubborn... :imperialguard_commander1:

BTW, aren't you working on episode TWO, not episode THREE? Because this is episode ONE, so TWO would logically come next. :pir-tongue:

Edited by Grevious

Haha, great! That Admiral sure is stubborn... :imperialguard_commander1:

BTW, aren't you working on episode TWO, not episode THREE? Because this is episode ONE, so TWO would logically come next. :pir-tongue:

Episode THREE of the EB Pirates comic, not news :pir-tongue: .

Great work here, the "sets" are awesome.

Dear mr Tiber, Benk and CGH,

I really enjoyed reading the comic!

mr Tiber sure did a nice job on imperial shadows noise.

As usual, i really like the MOCs in the comic. The dock is nicely done and the rockpiece with the water is great.

The new ship is really beautyfull. I like the black curving up from the brown ginving it a smooth effect.

All in all i enjoyed it very much. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Quite an entertaining way to present the news - although slight typo with the "goory details"

How long did it take you guys to create that?

Very nice.

But is it the start of version 3 of the comic or is it something else? :pir-blush:

Anyway, beautiful ship! I can't wait to see her fully rigged and under full sail :pir-wub:

Looking forward to version 3.

Errorist

Thanks!

It is made to inform you on the status of things to come in EP3.

If only mr. Tiner would kick his buildingspeed up a notch or 3.. :pir-tongue:

You know, I've never looked so good! Seriously, it's nice to see me properly assembled of good quality parts. :pir-wub:

Oh, and that little boat was nice too. :pir_laugh2:

Great job, guys! :thumbup:

I knew you'd like your new looks. :shark:

Finally the British have a royal ship to get back at those Slimy french! :pir-laugh:

Go England! :cannon:

You propably didn't see it has no masts nor sail yet? :pir-grin:

Quite an entertaining way to present the news - although slight typo with the "goory details"

How long did it take you guys to create that?

Took me about 4 hours in total, dunno about the others exactly.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

Took me about 4 hours in total, dunno about the others exactly.

Took me like 10 minutes :pir-grin: Then again I only took some pics... credit really goes to the CGH and Tiber - Nice work guys :pir-sweet:

-Benk

A round of applause to the three creators because their efforts have been recognised on the frontpage of Classic-Pirates.com!

It was my first news entry using our new system so it's a truly historic occassion indeed!

A round of applause to the three creators because their efforts have been recognised on the frontpage of Classic-Pirates.com!

It was my first news entry using our new system so it's a truly historic occassion indeed!

New system? Do you mean Classic-Pirates.com: The Blog, by any chance? :pir-grin:

Yes, I do... But you know as well as I do it's going to be far more than just a blog... :wink:

Shhhh... don't tell anyone! :imperialguard_commander1:

:pir_laugh2:

This was very entertaining news. :pir-laugh:

Does this mean that IS is altering his sigfig? :pir-wink:

Great ship Mr. Tiber. :thumbup:

Hopefully you'll be able to add masts soon. :pir-sweet:

That is a very impressive ship, I cannot wait until it is fitted out, ready for sail. How many masts will it have? I am also quite glad that you are on the right side of things. The way the English navy is shaping up around the forums, I think every other power will soon be swept from the Caribbean. Long Live King George!

really funny! :pir_laugh2: Very nice ship, but I think I've said that too in the previous parts..onfortunately the captain is a bit strange, he could ruin the ship with a silly order :pir-classic: Well, the nose job didn't turn out very well, but there is one very positive thing about it because now he can see with both eyes again! :pir_laugh2:

really funny! :pir_laugh2: Very nice ship, but I think I've said that too in the previous parts..onfortunately the captain is a bit strange, he could ruin the ship with a silly order :pir-classic: Well, the nose job didn't turn out very well, but there is one very positive thing about it because now he can see with both eyes again! :pir_laugh2:

Speaking of HMS Unclaimable.

Whats happened to it?

It looked amazing but its been ages! :pir-sceptic: