Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Princess Quest Chapter VIII: Dungeon & Dragon

indexed.gif

Greetings, readers of Princess Quest! With bittersweet feelings I present you with the second last chapter of Princess Quest, a project of mine that has already lasted five months.

This time we'll tie some lose ends but also introduce some new faces that will lead us to the ending. You will see battles, magic, excitement, fear and tears before it all comes to an end in the next chapter, so be sure not to miss the action!

For those just joining in the adventure, here's a quick list of the previous chapters with links:

Chapter I: Chivalry

Chapter II: Legends & Legacies

Chapter III: Fellowship

Chapter IV: Passings

Chapter V: Memories

Chapter VI: Spellbound

Chapter VII: The Green Prince

And if you're in doubt about the characters of this story, here's a link to their profiles:

Who's Who in Princess Quest

But now, I'll leave you to enjoy this penultimate part of the photocomic.

PQVIIITitle.png

PQVIII1.png

PQVIII2.png

PQVIII3.png

PQVIII4.png

PQVIII5.png

PQVIII6.png

PQVIII7.png

PQVIII8.png

PQVIII9.png

PQVIII10.png

PQVIII11.png

PQVIII12.png

PQVIII13.png

PQVIII14.png

PQVIII15.png

PQVIII16.png

PQVIII17.png

PQVIII18.png

PQVIII19.png

PQVIII20.png

PQVIII21.png

PQVIII22.png

PQVIII23.png

PQVIII24.png

PQVIII25.png

PQVIII26.png

PQVIII27.png

PQVIII28.png

PQVIII29.png

PQVIII30.png

PQVIII31.png

PQVIII32.png

PQVIII33.png

PQVIII34.png

PQVIII35.png

PQVIII36.png

PQVIII37.png

PQVIII38.png

PQVIII39.png

PQVIII40.png

PQVIII41.png

PQVIII42.png

PQVIII43.png

PQVIII44.png

Next time, a battle of epic proportions! Dragon against dragon! Wizard against wizard! Daughter against father! There will be death, but also new life.

So, theres one more after this one? I hope the princess doesnt die, but I wonder who the new life will be?

wow, great. :thumbup::classic:

I'm looking forward to the next one.

the couple on vacation is hilarious. :tongue:

This comic seems longer than normal, which is very good. This comic also has more humor in ti, which is also very good. You did a great job on this comic, and left it so that I will really want to see what happens next.

Thanks for the links, im new to your episodes and I really like Lego Comics...I can read a new comic on EB at leastevery week it seems :laugh:

Your comics are very good ! Zanzibar...did I hear that name anywhere before?... Dont seem to remember it.

I like the princess too!

Edited by zorro3999

Another great chapter! But so near the end, which is saddening. I loved the whole thing, but I particularly liked the use of camera flash when the wizard frees the party from prison (the KAZAP! scene :grin:). The build is as always fantastic, and I do like how you've kept the build in all the photos, with as little non-Lego background as possible. Very nice, no distractions. :thumbup: :thumbup: Looking forward to the epic battle and finale!

~Peace

Zanzibar...did I hear that name anywhere before?...

Zanzibar is an island in Tanzania, Africa. I've always loved the name, so I decided to incorporate it to my comic.

I'm glad you liked it, guys! It really is a bit longer than any of the previous chapters, but I really needed to tie some loose ends like I said, with the trolls and the secret of the dragonstones and Duke Bley and all that. :grin:

Dear Sandy,

thanks for the update! Nice Moccing and good story line. :thumbup::classic:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Another great chapter!

I like the spiral staircase you've built, it's pretty neat.

CAn't wait for the next chapter, I want to see how it ends! :classic:

Again, very good chapter, Sandy! :sweet: I really love all of the time that you've clearly put into the story; all of the details are amazing! The wizard part was a bit confusing at first, but the dragon really adds to the story. Nice idea for scales, by the way. I can't wait for the next chapter, with the dragon duel and all the other good stuff that finales have. :sweet:

Great chapter (my second favourite yet)! I think it's not hard to see the 'new life', will be the mother dragon giving birth, I think :look: . Is one of those priests of (can't remember name, sorry!), that made me laugh.

Edited by professor flitwick

I want the final chapter! :cry_sad: Sorry to bump, but when will it be released!

I promise the last chapter will be out before the end of this year. I just have so many things going on right now that I can't seem to find time to build. :sceptic:

The haaaands. D:

Excuse me, but could you be more specific? :tongue:

Well~ not to be nitpicking. AND, I love your creations Sandy. :)

and I don't know if you guys do it... ^^;;

but...

to me, the hands are upside down. :tongue: Call me Obsessive Compulsive... but I always use the flat side of the hand as the "right" side.

But I'm sure you have your reasons :)

That's just me. :)

to me, the hands are upside down. :tongue: Call me Obsessive Compulsive... but I always use the flat side of the hand as the "right" side.

But I'm sure you have your reasons :)

That's just me. :)

:wacko:

The minifig hands?! Upside down?! For real?

I'm really sorry, but I have never paid any attention on what's the right position of the hands - I only ever touch them if I want to turn the weapon or tool the minifigs are holding. Anyway, the difference in the hand positions is minimal at best, really, and I'm not going to waste my energy on going into that small details.

Perhaps it's just you, then. :tongue: But thanks for bringing it up, anyway!

wow that's great. don't know how you got the time to do all the pictures never mind come up with the funny story.

btw, how do you put comment boxes over the pictures? looks very professional.

btw, how do you put comment boxes over the pictures? looks very professional.

You mean speech bubbles? That's just some simple Photoshopping, there's really nothing professional about them. :blush: I've seen much better bubbles in other webcomics. But thanks anyway! :wink:

I should browse the other EB channels a bit more, I can't believe I've been missing this story for so long, but at least I got to read them all in a single sitting, well apart from the final installment... Anyway congrats to you Sandy for keeping me entertained for the last hour or so, really nice work with the comic, and I look forward to the final instalment :)

I should browse the other EB channels a bit more, I can't believe I've been missing this story for so long, but at least I got to read them all in a single sitting, well apart from the final installment... Anyway congrats to you Sandy for keeping me entertained for the last hour or so, really nice work with the comic, and I look forward to the final instalment :)

Hehe, thanks for the compliments!

I am aiming to get the final chapter out by the end of this year (which means I have only a couple of weeks to work on it... :tongue: ), but I have many other things on my "to do"-list as well. But I'll do my best in any case!