Sign in to follow this  
sam89

New Star Wars MINI?

Pity. it does look interestimng...specially the telephone piece used for the eyes....

I wouldn't buy it, I don't know what people like so much about these MINIs, other than for parts, they suck :/ .

I wouldn't buy it, I don't know what people like so much about these MINIs, other than for parts, they suck :/ .

Yeah I agree, and I actually think that this one looks a bit ugly.

If it did come out it would most likely be a promo, like the ARC-170 and the JSF.

For some reason this has been deleted from FBTB and the thread was locked because this is somehow "stolen info", even though it's from Lego.com *wacko*

I PMed Ace about this, and he's been back on the forum since, but he hasn't replied yet.

Way to go Sam !!!!!!

Once more you posted a valuable and cool info, and FBTB locked your thread !!!!!!! loooooool :D

And to quote Onions, the Master " uh.. i'm pretty sure that's stolen material. locked." !!! Wow, that is really impressive !!! Thread locked on an assumption and from an info coming from TLC :D

Next time stomping Mc Daddy, please DO verify sources before locking a thread !!!!

No wonder people have tensions against FBTB !!!!

i like the parts of this mini and i hope we'll see the set in a shop one day

*devil* *devil* *devil*

O great you got me all worked up. Now I'm gonna swear at my mum and get banned from the computer. ;)

On Topic: It does come with some nice pieces, I like the trans orange 2x1 bricks and the telephone pieces is good for greebling. I would buy one, but only for the parts.

If it comes out I am sure going to buy it. I like the minis and can

i love this set its so cool can they still release it i hope they will i even tried to make it out of the lego but there are a few bits i dont have. :'(

Sorry to revive a topic that's been dead for, like, over a year now. But Hey, its Star Wars LEGO season, right?

I found the instructions for this on my hard drive this afternoon. I must've downloaded them when this thread first started. I really quite fancy building this, having every other MINI so far (expect the SD that came with the DS2).

Peeron recognises this set and calls it "Mini Wookiee Attack". No inventory, though. I vaguely recall FBTB having their version of the inventory, but they debated some of the colours. Can anyone help, please?

This mini is exactly a quarter of the size of the system lego one. I beileve both sets of dishes are sand blue in which case the big front disk on this one is the small back disk on the system one (and those are the only two sets the 4x4 disk is in). The 2x2 sand blue disk only comes in 3 other sets all mini TIEs. Little bit of irony there.

The eyes, so problably the 1x2 bricks too are trans-orange, to correspond with the system model. Accordingly, the grill pieces would be dark blue. The rest should be self-explanatory.

I too think this set looks nice but it has almost no value for me. I have the whole first round of SW minis but none of the larger (price or piece wise, not set wise) second round.

This mini is exactly a quarter of the size of the system lego one. I beileve both sets of dishes are sand blue in which case the big front disk on this one is the small back disk on the system one (and those are the only two sets the 4x4 disk is in). The 2x2 blue disk only comes in 3 other sets all mini TIEs. Little bit of irony there.

The eyes, so problably the 1x2 bricks too are trans-orange, to correspond with the system model. Accordingly, the grill pieces would be dark blue. The rest should be self-explanatory.

Thanks, 007

You're welcome, it was a pleasure to help you, Captain Tau.