Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones-Day One

People! Be reasonable! Yes, there´s been a double murder, but as of now we don´t have any clue and are suspecting everybody! We aren´t even jumping to conclusions, because there´s basically no evidence we could jump to conclusions over!

I told you I was walking around the town and Neal and Al BOTH saw me and I talked to the both of them.

Great. Vote Lee and Al and Neal then.

*rolls eyes*

As the sky started to darken, the citizens of Moonlight realized they would soon have to go back to their homes for the required curfew...

(I may cut this day early, since it's the first day and give the night actions a chance to shake things up. I'll leave it open at least until tonight, to give Thomas B. a chance to start participating...)

I'm sorry, but we need to suspect everybody. But I will agree we cannot jump to conclusions, since everything is so unclear. And I'm pretty sure I passed ageism laws, but maybe those got lost... *mumble* My secretary sucks...

I agree. But why are we talking about newspapers that can talk? :wacko:

Well anyway, I wonder what will happen tommorow.....If anybody will get killed, and who.....

What a horrible day it is.....when will it end!?! We HAVE to figure out who are the Baritones! The mayor isn't doing anything, so we will have to figure out who did all of this! But we shouldn't vote because we have NO evidence whatsoever! Where are the cops when you need them!?! *Starts calling CopMike* Hello, CopMike can you come to Moonlight? You can't? Why? Hinckley is WHACKING you? Ouch.....well when you can, come visit! :thumbup: *Calls Hinkley* Hinckley what are you doing!?! Stop WHACKING CopMike! *Hears very loud whacking sound* What is your problem!?! STOP the whacking!!! *Hears REALLY LOUD whacking* Just forget about it.... :hmpf_bad: Where Sinner? *Calls Sinner* Go find Hinckley.....you found him great! Is he still WHACKING CopMike? He is!?! Go put your bucket over his head! He did WHAT!?! *Hears DOUBLE whacking* He's whacking you too!?! Oh my! *Ends Call* Ahem, we have a problem....there are no cops and CopMike is busy.... :grin: So who want to go eat at Ivans and Florences? I do! :tongue:

What a horrible day it is.....when will it end!?! We HAVE to figure out who are the Baritones! The mayor isn't doing anything, so we will have to figure out who did all of this! But we shouldn't vote because we have NO evidence whatsoever! Where are the cops when you need them!?! *Starts calling CopMike* Hello, CopMike can you come to Moonlight? You can't? Why? Hinckley is WHACKING you? Ouch.....well when you can, come visit! :thumbup: *Calls Hinkley* Hinckley what are you doing!?! Stop WHACKING CopMike! *Hears very loud whacking sound* What is your problem!?! STOP the whacking!!! *Hears REALLY LOUD whacking* Just forget about it.... :hmpf_bad: Where Sinner? *Calls Sinner* Go find Hinckley.....you found him great! Is he still WHACKING CopMike? He is!?! Go put your bucket over his head! He did WHAT!?! *Hears DOUBLE whacking* He's whacking you too!?! Oh my! *Ends Call* Ahem, we have a problem....there are no cops and CopMike is busy.... :grin: So who want to go eat at Ivans and Florences? I do! :tongue:

Maybe I should end it now...:hmpf:

:tongue: Just kidding, carry on! :grin:

CopMike... Sinner...

Looks like the hype is up for my Fabuland Mafia game! :tongue:

Erm, there's no reason to vote for Neal, Lee, and I until substantial evidence has risen. Lee was reffering to the fact that he insulted both Neal and me before, and should be very ashamed and never drink again! :cry_sad: I wonder where Iris has been lately? No doubt preparing for our date tonight... she can stop by my place since curfew is approaching. :tongue:

There is nothing I can do, though. Shall I institute a search on every single place? Should I just condemn random people until we find those goons?

The police are long gone, that's already been discovered. That's why its up to us to find out what is going on.

Yes, Institue a search on every single place! Never drink again!?! Yeah right, over my dead body! :tongue: Where's Veronica? I have been trying to find her...she didn't go on our date! I wonder where she's at..... :hmpf_bad: Petey, those goons are very serious, deadly serious. We have to find out where and who they are! I will conduct a search for the goons. Let's hope I get back home by curfew, otherwise I don't know what will happen!

Everybody have a safe night. :thumbup:Remember to lock ALL windows and doors. :thumbup:The Baritones are very dangerous people. They are serious......deadly serious people and they should not be played around with. :sadnew:EVERYONE should be home by curfew time. PLEASE DO NOT go outside for ANY reason during curfew. :thumbup: I am just trying to help everybody out... :wink:I don't want anybody to get hurt.....or even killed..... :look:

I hope you listed to this message, otherwise there will be consequences.....

Yes, Institue a search on every single place! Never drink again!?! Yeah right, over my dead body! :tongue: Where's Veronica? I have been trying to find her...she didn't go on our date! I wonder where she's at..... :hmpf_bad:

Baby come back! :tongue:

So where all da bikas at? Youz are all tied in with the social scene, maybe youz know a few tings dat can help us out? Let us all know sumptin, will ya? since it's gettin sorta' dark out here, I'm headin back home ta feed my dogs and lock the doors.

If only that Copmike fella youz were takin' about was here....I bet he could beat da %@#%$%^ out of themz Baritone peoples!

It's starting to get a little dark outside. :look: I'm going to Ivan's to eat and then going home and locking my doors and windows as well as boarding everything up.....Ivan I want-a really delicious-a pizza! I want-a just-a put-a everything-a on it, except for-a the-a tomatoes! Me-a hate-a tomatoes! :sick:

Don't be too steriotypical! Italians do NOT talk like that all the time! :cry_sad: They-a don't-a sound-a like-a Mario-a every-a second-a of-a the-a day-a! :tongue: It think it's safe to assume that "Tom" isn't participating enough; so let curfew...

BEGIN!!

Well its a shame we couldn't come to some sort of evidence based lynch.

The only thing we had to go on was a man was seen driving erratically away from the scene!

Im off to Al's hopefully we will be safe in the night?

Uh oh! I'm still outside and its curfew time! *Starts running* *BANG* *trips and falls* Owwwww....*10 seconds later* I'm home, thank god! :cry_happy:

WHERE IS VERONICA!?! She is supposed to be at my house TONIGHT! I'm worried... :cry_sad:

Hey look a chocolate bar! :tongue:

Oh, this is all the most disturbingses, but great for the business, eh Florence?

Florence: We had a record day, they ate and drank all day. This is a weird town. People die, and the rest of them can't stop eating. :wacko:

I know. It is not anything I can understanding, and we not getting any closer to the figuring out who killed those peoples. I am thinking we should leave this town when we can.

Florence: We could go somewhere tropical and sit on the beach. :wub:

I can't just go. We must helping the peoples here. We must finding the killers. Then we take two tickets to paradise. Until then, we make our own paradises here, baby!

*turns off the lights, leaving the rest of the evening to your imagination*

*Walks in on Ivan and Florence* :oh3: Oh my god! :sing: Oh, whoa, hey, ummm.... :oh:

Ivan: STOP looking!!! :angry:

Oh, hey sorry....

I was just hungry! I want some pizza please?

*WHACK*

Oh, ok I understand, you ran out of cheese? :tongue:

How about Spaghetti?

*WHACK*

Ok, no meatballs. :tongue:

I will just go home.... :cry_sad:

Ivan: Those lessons from Hinkcley really helped out! Thanks Hinck!

CURFEW HAS NOW BEGUN!

You know... I could be convincified to voting for that stupid kid. He's not quite right in the head. :wacko:

Will this night every be startingses?

The sun went down and all the citizens of Moonlight, obeying the newly proclaimed curfew, locked their doors and went to sleep hoping that they would be safe from the tyranny of The Baritones...

PM your night actions to me. Not everyone has night actions. If you do, you were told in the PM I sent you at the start of the game. If you are unclear about your night actions or if you have them, PM me to clarify. Day Two will start in a couple of days...