Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones-Prologue

This topic is for players only, please discuss the game in this thread. Thank you.

title.jpg

The Baritones-Town Mafia game

Rules:

The mafia family The Baritones have taken over the little town of Moonlight. Law enforcement officials have fled in fear of their lives and the local politicians are all seemingly corrupt, except for the mayor who has vowed to clean up the town. The citizens of Moonlight are fed up with living in fear and lawlessness and have taken matters into their own hands. The once peaceful community has formed a vigilante group to rid their town of the dreaded Baritones family. Unfortunately for Moonlight, the Baritones are a clever bunch and have infiltrated the ranks of the vigilantes. It is now up to the citizens of the town to determine who among them is friend and who is foe.

As citizens of Moonlight, you may execute one person per day. To convict a person to be executed, a majority of the players must vote for that person. Each player will soon receive a PM with details about their role and night actions. Please reply in this thread to indicate that you have received your PM and are ready to play. Best of luck to everyone...

Roles:

role_al.jpg

Al, Personal Trainer played by Adam

role_betty.jpg

Betty, Accountant played by Bob the Construction Man

role_bikers.jpg

The Bikers—Patty, Flint and Tom played by randomparrot, professor flitwick and Thomas B.

role_carter.jpg

Carter, Retired Newspaper Editor

role_construction.jpg

The Construction Workers—Trekk, Steve and Dillon played by Trexxen, spaced_out and Sir Dillon

role_iris.jpg

Iris, Cosmetics Saleswoman played by IScreamClone

role_lee.jpg

Lee, Sales Manager played by lego12

role_reporter.jpg

The Local News Crew—Neal and Veronica played by Norrington and ~VBBN~

role_mayor.jpg

Mayor of Moonlight played by ptdapen

role_pete.jpg

Pete, Garbage Man played by Pencoin

role_restaurant.jpg

Restaurant Owners—Ivan and Florence played by ImperialShadows and DJ Force

role_rhonda.jpg

Rhonda, Aerobics Instructor played by Agent Rick57

role_sky.jpg

Sky, Artist played by Scyzoryk

role_stan.jpg

Stan, Warehouse Manager played by stash2sixx

Players:

(v means confirmed)

Adam - Al v

AgentRick57 - Rhonda v

Bob the Construction Man - Betty v

DJ Force - Florence v

Dragonator - Darlene v

ImperialShadows - Ivan v

IScreamClone - Iris v

lego12 - Lee v

Norrington - Neal v

Pencoin - Pete v

professor flitwick - Flint v

ptdapen - Mayor v

randomparrot - Patty v

Sir Dillon - Dillon v

spaced_out - Steve v

stash2sixx - Stan v

Trexxen - Trekk v

VBBN - Veronica v

White Fang - Sky v

Ivan... to get this started! :thumbup:

Jes, I will be speakings like dis threwout de whole game, so please try to make the understandings. I dun tink I even have an accent, it's all of you. :tongue:

Oh look, my wifes! I must make rememberance not to call her Mary, whoever dat is. :grin:

Now, let us get the party starting, and dun forget, come to Ivan and Florence's for the lunch, I give you 10% off!

:laugh:

(OOC: Man, this is going to be fun! :wacko: )

Say, hello there Ivan, my you are looking a little pastie, oh I mean pasty! :devil: Perhaps I have something in my display case to touch you up with.

Just hang around :skull: for a moment! Oh fiddle rits, now where could it be, oh Lord i found it, that Trekk must have placed in the wrong compartment!

Hello everyone, My name is Iris, and im a cosmetics salesman.

Im a tad bit worried that my cosmetics business is going to suffer with all this mafia shenanigans and what not. Im not quite ready to go into funeral parlour touch-ups just yet :grin:

How come Iris doesnt have any pants on?

Anyone need their tax returns done? 10 percent off the first account!

oh yeah, I do!

I never got any of it done. with all the booms and bangs and death and conspiearitizing!

I seem to be needing someone- something to eat.

Anyone got any ham?

(OOC: THIS WILL ROCK!)

Say, hello there Ivan, my you are looking a little pastie, oh I mean pasty! :devil: Perhaps I have something in my display case to touch you up with.

Just hang around :skull: for a moment! Oh fiddle rits, now where could it be, oh Lord i found it, that Trekk must have placed in the wrong compartment!

Pastry? Oh jes, I can makingses da pastry for joo!

I am not making the senses of the rest of your wordages. Have you been sniffing the perfumeries too much? :tongue:

I am not the askings, and I am not the tellings. :laugh:

I seem to be needing someone- something to eat.

Anyone got any ham?

We are havings the special today. Do come in for lunch and be sure to get discount.

oh yeah, I do!

I never got any of it done. with all the booms and bangs and death and conspiearitizing!

Hmmm. You must be in a lot of trouble then. I guess that ill have to work overtime. Anyone want some pie? I baked it myself... :blush:

Hello, all! Name's Al- I'm a Personal Trainer.

Don't ask.

Bob! You're only in Mystery Castle! With Fred! Not here, in this game!

Oops. :blush: Sorry.

Looks like my split-personalities are gaining up on me again. Sorry. :grin: Bob, I mean Betty, I think Iris is pantless because she has beige bants. Notice, we're yellow.. BTW, I think IS, oops, Ivan, and his wife should be the ones baking the cakes. I mean pies. Vote: No one. Man, this is fun!

(OOC: Looks like fun!)

But...I made it myself :cry_sad: ...I included apples and sugar and paint thinner. Its destined to be delicious! I should open my own shop.

Adam - Al v

AgentRick57 - Rhonda- confirm! NOW!

Bob the Construction Man - Betty v

canadianD - Carter- confirm! NOW!

DJ Force - Florence- confirm! NOW!

ImperialShadows - Ivan v

IScreamClone - Iris v

lego12 - Lee v

Norrington - Neal- confirm! NOW!

Pencoin - Pete v

professor flitwick - Flint- confirm! NOW!

ptdapen - Mayor- confirm! NOW!

randomparrot - Patty v

Scyzoryk - Sky- confirm! NOW!

Sir Dillon - Dillon v

spaced_out - Steve v

stash2sixx - Stan- confirm! NOW!

Thomas B. - Tom- confirm! NOW!

Trexxen - Trekk v

VBBN - Veronica- confirm! NOW!

That's who needs to confirm- I made it a little easier than looking for a "v". :tongue:

My my my... What´s the hassle? I have a business to run! People want their food!

So, your order please?

Hi, I´m Florence. My hubbie Ivan and I own the restaurant. Feel free to visit us anytime, we´re open all day.

My my my... What´s the hassle? I have a business to run! People want their food!

So, your order please?

Hi, I´m Florence. My hubbie Ivan and I own the restaurant. Feel free to visit us anytime, we´re open all day.

Curious that your husband has an accent and you don't.......

I'll take fish n' chips, please. :tongue:

Suspicious

...No one has eaten my pie... Maybe its because I forgot the special sause. Oh well...I guess ill have pizza.

It will keep my energy going for a busy night of Tax Returns....Got to be done by April 15th you know but thats only in America...

Speaking of which where is Moonlight anyway. I hope the taxes here are due by April 15th.

Gives me plenty of time to work on everyones taxes.

BRUM...BRUM...BREEEEE...BRUM.BRUM.

Oh...even when I make the noices it dunna work. (kicks moterbike. It starts working)

Yippie! Oh yeah... better intro-duce myself. I'm Flint and I'm a biker. Thought I'd better tell you...not everyone notices. Heres a clue (whispers) the bike.

Any how Betty... I'll have a pie if theres one going.

OOC: P.s I've confirmed in the other thread.

Edited by professor flitwick

Anyone need their tax returns done? 10 percent off the first account!

Pants only slow sales down :devil:

No need for a tax return, my work is all cash in hand!

Pastry? Oh jes, I can makingses da pastry for joo!

I am not making the senses of the rest of your wordages. Have you been sniffing the perfumeries too much? :tongue:

We are havings the special today. Do come in for lunch and be sure to get discount.

Not the Horse head stew again! :sick:

Hello everyone, this is Veronica v reporting in! It's a nice day in moonlight, the Horse stew is brewing, the sun is shining...

(OOC: This will be interesting :thumbup: )

Oh no! Its the press and there here to uncover my accounting stratagies! But they cant report without a cameraman.

OH COOKIE,

ah ha!

your ready to start to kill US all off, you not?

you ain't getting away!

(tries to strangle)

opps.

I have no hands- I'm a lego!

(OOC: see star wars movie contest for refrence)

Edited by spaced_out

Hello there everyone, Rhonda here, and I'm ready to get you all in shape!

Oooohh, Cookies are bad for you, give me that. Have yourselves some carrots and cream dip! Highly nutritious and a tasty snack for anyone to enjoy. I'm not that sure how good for you horse stew is though.

Say Neigh to horse stew I say :tongue:

Ive got lots of creams but I wouldn't recommend eating them. rub on the face and apply cucumber. mmmmm cucumber :classic:

Yeah, so like I'mma see whos all left in this lil town, yuoknowwhatimean?

Make up? MAKE UP? You tink I would have anything ta do wit dat stuff?

I do my own taxes, so fugedaboudit!

But you. You. YOU! You and your wife and dat lil diner, Greek, French, Sweedish, Indian, I still ain't figured out what the %$^! you are servin dere, but its delishus!