Captain Zuloo

Oceans on End #1 - The Island

Find out what happens when two survivours of a shipwreck decide to "salvage" their ship.

Click

to be taken to the Youtube link. Click here to be taken to BrickFace Studios.com

Now, what should happen in episode #2? It's all up to you. What should happen to Samuel and John? What happens to the marine who was left on the shore? It's all in your hands matey's!

Enjoy!

Regards, Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

I like the way the sand came out of the ground. Great story!

Find out what happens when two survivours of a shipwreck decide to "salvage" their ship.

Click

to be taken to the Youtube link.

Now, what should happen? It's all up to you. What should happen to Samuel and John? What happens to the marine who was left on the shore? It's all in your hands matey's!

Enjoy!

Great video! I can't what to see what happens next.

Here are my suggestions. The Marines should go back and get their man. Isn't their motto "Leave no man behind"? Samuel and John should escape, but with a ship full of Marines, I don't know how your going to pull that off. Keep up the great work.

Tony

The way the mini-figures climbed by rolling looked hilarious!

Captain Zuloo, do you have a poster image for Oceans on End?

The way the mini-figures climbed by rolling looked hilarious!

Captain Zuloo, do you have a poster image for Oceans on End?

Thanks everone. I'm glad you like it. I like your suggestions so keep em rolling! And I will get onto a poster soon.

Ha. That is very cool. I love animation done with legos. It must have taken some time to animate this. Good story as well. Keep up the good work. And yea I agree with Gen. Knowledge that they should retrieve their lost marine, I have not heard of the Royal Navy marooning their own men.

Drink Up

-T

It must have taken some time to animate this. I agree with Gen. Knowledge that they should retrieve their lost marine.

Yeah it took a long time. First I was rushing to get it done so I could enter the Nicktoons built by me contest, but then I passed the 2min limit so I wasn't quite as frantic. The navy will go back for the marines in episode 2, and there might be a little suprise in that episode too....

Speaking is way too monotonic.

Well a quick glance at the credits proves your theory that it was all done by one person - ME!

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Thanks everone. I'm glad you like it. I like your suggestions so keep em rolling! And I will get onto a poster soon.

Most excellent! That'll help the promotions department immensely!

You're a good animator, it's really well animated ! Is it your job ?

You're a good animator, it's really well animated ! Is it your job ?

Hahahahaha! I wish. There would be no money in that even if it was a real job. Shame it's not though. I just made this as a hobby. If you compare it to my other youtube videos and then watch some proffesional brickfilms, you will see that Im no pro.

But thanks anyway!

Hey,

Sorry for the double post, but I had this idea, that really is too big for editing a previous one. I might also start a thread in the general news and disscussion, but I thought I would see how I went here first.

What are your thoughts on a new brickfiling forum? I understand a lot of the Eurobricks and Classic-Pirates.com community are brickfilming enthusiasts, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a forum for brickflicks.

Tell me what you think, and keep the ideas rolling for future episodes of Oceans on End.

Hey,

Sorry for the double post, but I had this idea, that really is too big for editing a previous one. I might also start a thread in the general news and disscussion, but I thought I would see how I went here first.

What are your thoughts on a new brickfiling forum? I understand a lot of the Eurobricks and Classic-Pirates.com community are brickfilming enthusiasts, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a forum for brickflicks.

Tell me what you think, and keep the ideas rolling for future episodes of Oceans on End.

That's a great idea Capt. Zuloo. I'm surprised there isn't already a forum for brickfiliming. I love to watch brickfilms, and would like to try my hand at it someday.

Tony

That's a great idea Capt. Zuloo. I'm surprised there isn't already a forum for brickfiliming. I love to watch brickfilms, and would like to try my hand at it someday.

Tony

I really recommend you do. Most of the software I used to make this film, I downloaded free off the net with the exeption of Vegas Movie Studio and Adobe Photoshop which I borrowed from a friend.

If we can't get a forum going, and you still want to make a brickfilm, I'll be happy to help - just PM me. And that goes for everyone.

Excellent animation, but terrible sound mix!

Makes me want to have subtitles and switch off the sound completly.

Excellent animation, but terrible sound mix!

Makes me want to have subtitles and switch off the sound completly.

Aw! That was a bit mean! Oh well. I know what you're saying though. But do you mean just the voices or the sound effects too? Because I am hoping to introduce some mates into voicing for future episodes. But thanks anyway!

The sound design was okay, although steps on sand sound diffrent than on concrete :pir-tongue:

It was rather the voice that was a bit poor. Not in acting, but in recording. And the mixing was poor, many sounds were too quiet.

I´m working in the audio business, so if you need advice and/or help, just lemme know! The video´s worth it!

The sound design was okay, although steps on sand sound diffrent than on concrete :pir-tongue:

It was rather the voice that was a bit poor. Not in acting, but in recording. And the mixing was poor, many sounds were too quiet.

I´m working in the audio business, so if you need advice and/or help, just lemme know! The video´s worth it!

You know, I might take you up on that offer, but let me see how I go by myself as I worked out how to add more audio tracks to Vegas Movie Studio, thus giving me more control over the volume of each effect or sound clip. To record, I just used a $30AUD microphone, and an NCH Software WavePad demo. So I didn't expect it to be top notch.

Great video, and really great animation. I agree that a Brickfilm forum would be great, or at least a subforum in community or something. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Great video, and really great animation. I agree that a Brickfilm forum would be great, or at least a subforum in community or something. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I actually think a Brickfilm forum would be big enough to have its own forum if that makes sense. Dunno, just a suggestion. And thanks for the posotive comment.

Hey,

Sorry again for the double post, but I just finnished uploading the soundtrack of Oceans on End, writen by myself, to BrickFace Studios.com for you to download. Don't worry, it's free, What are you waiting for?

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Hey,

As PhotoShop isn't really my thing, I asked a driend to make a poster for me and it is great.

oceanonends.jpg

So now I have a good poster. I have started work on Episode #2, and I can promise you, you won't be dissapointed. Bu I'm not finnished it yet. Any ideas would still be greatly recieved.