Sign in to follow this  
BlackBrit

Pirate hideout

FANTASTIC with a capital Q! Er - F! I really LOVE it. Very detailed, in fact I have no idea how you managed to fit all of the detail in. You have packed it to the limit. I especially like the suspension bridge thingy. Well done!

Regards, Captain Ziloo :pir-laugh:

This is a fine creation BlackBrit! However, did you read my post in your Some Pirate stuff I have made or changed around thread?

Here it is again:

May I suggest you read our How to Deeplink and Post Images Tutorials as this will teach you how to link directly to your Brickshelf images. This way you don't have to worry about whether your Brickshelf folders are moderated because your images will display regardless.

Also, may I recommend our How to perform a batch image resize Tutorial. Threads with an image in their first post usually get more attention so this is something you might want to take advantage of. Bare in mind we prefer the images to be in .JPG format and no larger than 800 x 600 pixels so as not to burden those with slower Internet connections and smaller monitor.

Those Tutorials should help your MOCs get plenty of responses!

Wauw.. it's nice. Very nice. Lots of details n' stuff. Like their treehut hideout. It's great. And nice pirates have a cup of tea.. ehm.. rum- YARR.