rriggs

The Police Get Tough

indexed.gif V-LP-2B

Inspired by my Coast Guard 4WD I have come up with a poilce version. Based on the same chassis, the police version features a station wagon rear end instead of a pickup plus blue 'n' twos and a nifty set of bars on the front it's ideal for those situations where a regular police car would simply get stuck. It's agressive looks would also come in useful for public disorder duties too as no pedestrian's going to mess with it!

Cheers

Rog

Imag0005a.jpg

Imag0006a.jpg

Imag0007a.jpgImag0009a.jpg

yeahhh , nice car , I love it, it's really an aggressive 4wd !

Edited by Guss

Very nice 4wd. Do you have any instructions?

Not at the mo. Just put it together this morning. I'll try and knock some up if I get some time! It's not too hard though. 95% of the pieces came from 7737 and 7236 with a couple of odd pieces from 7902. Just look at it as an alternative set from the back of the box and have a go. :wink:

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

I don't want to get captured by that roadster! I didn't know the police could have such cool cars! :thumbup:

Very nicely built - I like the style. Maybe you'll build a fire truck?

fImag0005.jpg

fImag0010.jpg

fImag0013.jpg

fImag0019.jpg

fIMAG0007.JPG

Although I might have got a bit carried away with the equipment I think that this is nice tough fire and rescue vehicle.

Key features include 6WD, front & rear tow bars for vehicle recovery, rear mounted hose, cutting equipment, fire extinguishers and several cupboards and compartments for storage of breathing aparatus, etc.

This was built using parts from 7241 Fire Car, 7942 Off Road Fire Rescue & 7737 Coast Guard 4WD.

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

huho , that's a nice truck!

I might have got a bit carried away with the equipment I think that this is nice tough fire and rescue vehicle.

I love that you put so many equipment in it ! it really is the perfect rescue vehicle!

Good looking vehicles, I especialy like the fire engine, just because of the loads of equipment you gave it.

Now a MOC of the firestation, that would be nice to have.

Nice MOCs overall, but the levers on the police car look like antenna :tongue: And the piece on the front of the fire truck that juts out seems out of place. :sceptic: Other than that though, good work! :thumbup:

TK

I made a similar thing awhile ago, [it was for the EB Police Vehicle Contest] Accept the back opened and wasnt as tall as yours. [i just remade something similar accept its for undercover its all white [Might post it along with my other latest Emergency Vehicles...What do you think? I might need to buy another Police Car set or 2 to get more pieces & stickers :sceptic: ]

Nice Car BTW :classic:

It reminds me of my own version.

...but the levers on the police car look like antenna :tongue:

Errr... as far as I am aware, levers in Lego are generally used a antennae...??

And the piece on the front of the fire truck that juts out seems out of place. :sceptic:

This is meant to be similar to the towing points and/or winches found on the front of UK fire engines which are used to recover things like crashed cars.

Cheers

Rog

Well, I want to talk about the police car. I think to make it tougher looking, you must remove the lightbar and put deck and mirror lights in the car. I do that with my police cars, but I just haven't posted pics yet.