Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I'd also like to join the Reviewers Academy please! I've got over 200 Lego sets dating back over the last 20 years, and am keen to contribute to the Review Indexes for various themes, helping to populate some of the missing reviews. I shall be using a Panasonic Lumix compact to take the pictures, and would really appreciate the help on improving the photography and lighting of the Lego.

Thanks in advance!

I have got a very large amount of completed sets with all my instructions stored in a shoebox and boxes tucked away wherever they can fit. I've posted a review of the Star Wars Advent Calendar in it's respective forum and would be honoured to join The Reviewers Academy.

I'd also like to join the Reviewers Academy please! I've got over 200 Lego sets dating back over the last 20 years, and am keen to contribute to the Review Indexes for various themes, helping to populate some of the missing reviews. I shall be using a Panasonic Lumix compact to take the pictures, and would really appreciate the help on improving the photography and lighting of the Lego.

Thanks in advance!

I have got a very large amount of completed sets with all my instructions stored in a shoebox and boxes tucked away wherever they can fit. I've posted a review of the Star Wars Advent Calendar in it's respective forum and would be honoured to join The Reviewers Academy.

Access granted to the both of you.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

I would like to join the Reviewers Academy! I fulfil all 4 requirements, I have been reviewing LEGO on other sites since early 2009, and have already reviewed the LEGO Hero Factory set 2236 Scorpio here on Eurobricks. I hope I am accepted. :sweet:

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

I would like to join the Reviewers Academy! I fulfil all 4 requirements, I have been reviewing LEGO on other sites since early 2009, and have already reviewed the LEGO Hero Factory set 2236 Scorpio here on Eurobricks. I hope I am accepted. :sweet:

Access granted. Welcome! :sweet:

I would like to join teh academy, too.

Maybe it was better before I done my first review...

Access granted.

I want to join! I think I can write fairly well, but it's hard to take pictures of LEGO without them being too dark or too shiny.

I want to join! I think I can write fairly well, but it's hard to take pictures of LEGO without them being too dark or too shiny.

Access granted.

Id like to join, I have reviewed 1 set, but have a lot more in a closet waiting to be opened. Looking forward to hopefully being able to learn from the best!

I'm looking for admittance into the academy. I'm back into Lego after a long absence and would love to review some sets from the mid-90s. I have plenty of Aquazone, Spyrius, and Town sets that are lacking reviews. Sets are complete, with instructions, boxes and I have a soso digital camera.

Id like to join, I have reviewed 1 set, but have a lot more in a closet waiting to be opened. Looking forward to hopefully being able to learn from the best!

I'm looking for admittance into the academy. I'm back into Lego after a long absence and would love to review some sets from the mid-90s. I have plenty of Aquazone, Spyrius, and Town sets that are lacking reviews. Sets are complete, with instructions, boxes and I have a soso digital camera.

Access granted to the both of you.

Please _remove_ me from the special board

Thank you

Hi SONIC883,

I have removed your access as you requested. If you ever wants to be re-admitted again, just drop a note here and we will grant the access again.

Thank you.

WhiteFang

I'm game!

Plus it will help me with my patience issues when opening a set. :laugh:

Dakar

I'm game!

Plus it will help me with my patience issues when opening a set. :laugh:

Dakar

Access granted.

Yes, this sounds like it could be fun. I'm in!

Edited by Suspsy

Hey, i would like to join, i plan on making a review in a little bit.

Thanks

GeneralTalon

Access Granted! Welcome to the Academy.

Hello, I have a handful of sets I haven't opened yet, and I'd love to get some good review tips; thanks!

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy. As you are a relatively very new to Eurobricks, I urge you to take a look around and explore the site first. Thank you.

Count me in! I meet the requirements, and I'd love some tips on how to review. I plan to do some soon, and I think this will be so much fun. :wub:

P.S.- How are we able to get "Student" Tags?

Count me in! I meet the requirements, and I'd love some tips on how to review. I plan to do some soon, and I think this will be so much fun. :wub:

P.S.- How are we able to get "Student" Tags?

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy. To find out more, please read the pinned topic, "READ THIS FIRST" for a better understanding.