Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I am certainly in. I am sure you guys would agree, mainly due to my Bionicle reviews, and my other System reviews(droid gunship, MT0201 Ultra Drill walker, etc.)

By 3 complete sets, do you mean MISB?

Can I please join? It's going to be fun! :cry_happy:

I've always wanted to do a great review.

I could need a teacher for making better pictures with my camera for my reviews. Maybe, then I will release another review for Eurobricks! :cry_happy:

I am in!

You are all in! Welcome.

@VBBN: All you need is 3 complete sets (these can be old or new) including instructions. The box is not a must.

I'm in! I have both instructions for sets since 1998 and complete sets from the same time period. Thanks, Boneparte!

Could I join please. I have done a few reviews which can be found in my sig. I also have quite a lot of sets complete with instructions.

Thanks for uploading this academy Bonaparte! :thumbup:

Edited by Skipper 24

I'm in! I have both instructions for sets since 1998 and complete sets from the same time period. Thanks, Boneparte!
Could I join please. I have done a few reviews which can be found in my sig. I also have quite a lot of sets complete with instructions.

Thanks for uploading this academy Bonaparte! :thumbup:

I'd like to join if there is still room.

The 3 of you have access to the academy. Good luck!

I would relish the chance to help out Eurobricks in any way with set reviews, and at the same time improve my own skill base! Count me in if you have the room

Cheers

ISC

Count me in. I really would like to know your secrets about reviewing Lego sets, so it will make me a better Lego set reviewer.

LegoKing

Count me in. I really would like to know your secrets about reviewing Lego sets, so it will make me a better Lego set reviewer.

LegoKing

I would relish the chance to help out Eurobricks in any way with set reviews, and at the same time improve my own skill base! Count me in if you have the room

Cheers

ISC

Yes, for now there still is room. I might decide to close this thread at some point and re-open it later when students graduate and make room for others.

You're both in!

I'll join. I've been wanting to do a review or two for a while, but until I was finished with law school and the bar exam, I was just too busy. Besides, this will only help me with photography ideas for a couple of MOCs I've been wanting to do. Thanks!

I do media at uni and know the basics of cameras and editing etc and would love to join in with this please.

This is interesting, count me in.
I'll join. I've been wanting to do a review or two for a while, but until I was finished with law school and the bar exam, I was just too busy. Besides, this will only help me with photography ideas for a couple of MOCs I've been wanting to do. Thanks!
I do media at uni and know the basics of cameras and editing etc and would love to join in with this please.

Welcome :wink:

Count me in! I've always wanted to write some reviews, but I was never quite sure how to tackle the mor where to start.

I would certainly like to join!

This is a very nice idea, and I can't wait for it to start! :thumbup:

There's getting to be a lot of people, but if there's still room, I'd like to join. My Redman's reviews could use some improvement. :wink:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Welcome everyone and hello. I'm TheBrickster, one of the instructors in the Academy. We weren't sure what kind of response/interest we would get from the EB community, so this is great! I look forward to working with you in Lesson 1, and please introduce yourself in the "Interaction with the students" thread. This provides us with some info about your expectations and thoughts on the Academy.

Good luck!

Hmm. This is interesting. I could use help with picture taking. I once tried to do a review, but when I hit "preview post", it said "no deeplinks allowed", or something similar.

Still, I guess I'll enter.

jifel

If there's still room, I'd love to join the Academy. :sweet:

I've done a couple of reviews before, but I feel that my camera skills still need a lot of work... and the writing part of my reviews (or lack thereof) could use improvement too.

-Tarfful, who really hopes there's still room.

(At least for me. :tongue:)

Edited by Tarfful

Hmm, sounds interesting, and I'd like to learn more about outdoor photography, but unfortunetly I don't have my background or lights out of storage. Is there anyway we'd be able to simply read the lessons, or view the forum without being able to post?

Oh, and where are the cheesy teambuilding excercises? :tongue: