Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I would like to join as well, but first, I am wondering how often are the courses? Also, do complete sets of CMF's count as a set?

There is no time limit in terms of completing the courses. You may do so at your own free time. A complete set of CMFs do count as a set.

Let me know if you are still interested to sign up.

There is no time limit in terms of completing the courses. You may do so at your own free time. A complete set of CMFs do count as a set.

Let me know if you are still interested to sign up.

Thank you for the information. Now that I have that confirmed I would still like to sign up.

Thank you for the information. Now that I have that confirmed I would still like to sign up.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Access granted.

Thank You :classic:! One question, though. I'm somewhat new, so how do you get to the thread?

Edited by TrumpetKing67

Thank You :classic:! One question, though. I'm somewhat new, so how do you get to the thread?

There is a new forum at the top of the main page.

I would like to join the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I have about 30 Lego Star Wars sets, 25 Bionicle sets, and 20-ish other themed sets. I also have a new Mas OSX laptop computer and a high quality Olympus camera. I could understand my new-ness to Eurobricks causing me to be unqualified though.

I would like to join the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I have about 30 Lego Star Wars sets, 25 Bionicle sets, and 20-ish other themed sets. I also have a new Mas OSX laptop computer and a high quality Olympus camera. I could understand my new-ness to Eurobricks causing me to be unqualified though.

Access granted.

I would also like to join. I have 200+sets from almost all themes, Canon DSLR camera and decent (CAD workstation grade) computer.

Edited by Cwetqo

I would also like to join. I have 200+sets from almost all themes, Canon DSLR camera and decent (CAD workstation grade) computer.

I just seen your new Hospital review and your images are looking good. Looking forward to see you inside the academy.

Access granted.

Hey There!

I would "love" to me accepted into the Reviewer's Academy! I really want to a) improve my reviews and b) come out my dark ages with a bang!

On sets: I have about 20-30 various sets from Racers, to Town/City, to Legends. I like to mix things up, do a new review, and a classic review every so often!

I have a Canon EOS Rebel camera, and i have a white room, i can shoot models in. I also have a high end MacBook Pro, with Photoshop (soon to have Aperture)

I think i am super qualified: I have a review already on the EB, link is in the sig!

Thanks!

WideWiiLover

I would "love" to me accepted into the Reviewer's Academy! I really want to a) improve my reviews and b) come out my dark ages with a bang!

Access granted: Welcome to the Academy! :sweet:

I would love to join the reviewers academy. I have about 20-30 sets, including some that I didn't see posted reviews for. A reasonable hand with the written word, And I can definitely use any help I can get on the photography side.

I would love to join the reviewers academy. I have about 20-30 sets, including some that I didn't see posted reviews for. A reasonable hand with the written word, And I can definitely use any help I can get on the photography side.

Access granted. Welcome to the Academy! :classic:

Hi. I would like to join Academy too. I think I have 35-40 complete sets.

Here is some of my reviews:

But I have only problem - I know English at not the highest level, and because of it I'm not able to write very detailed descriptions of sets :(

Edited by Der_Wanderer

Hi. I would like to join Academy too. I think I have 35-40 complete sets.

Here is some of my reviews:

But I have only problem - I know English at not the highest level, and because of it I'm not able to write very detailed descriptions of sets :(

Don't worry about the command of English. We will see what we can do to help.

Access granted.

Iwould also like to apply i have a video camera and a camera also my sets

I have a 12+ MP camera

1 Imperial flagship

1 Mon calamari ship

1 UCS Death star

1 jabbas palace OLD

1 Battle of Endor

5 Ewok attack

1 Friends treehouse

7 Endor and inperial trooper battle packs

8 Lego banana balances

1 Venator stardestroyer

1 Cad bane speeder

3 Clone trooper bp's 2009

2 " " " 2011

1 clone trooper and commando droid bp's

1 swamp speeder

1 Seperatist AAT

1 Republic shuttle

1 Shuttle For nute gunray

1 REpublic Y wing

1 AT-ST

Iwould also like to apply i have a video camera and a camera also my sets

Please note we expect a certain level of attention to detail when posting, especially with regard to punctuation. If you make an effort to improve this, we'll consider granting you access.

Hello - I'd like to join, is there room?

I would like to join the Reviewer's Academy.

Access granted, welcome both! :classic:

May I join?

Omega X

Have you read the requirements on the first post? If you are able to meet the requirements, I will be able to grant you access. Thank you.

I don't seem to have access to the Academy forum any more - have I been removed, or is there a technical problem? Or am I just being blind? :devil:

Edit: Oops, the answer is I didn't realise I had two accounts that I'm signed into on separate computers, sorry! I'll look into getting rid of this one.

Edited by matt_g_uk

I don't seem to have access to the Academy forum any more - have I been removed, or is there a technical problem? Or am I just being blind? :devil:

Edit: Oops, the answer is I didn't realise I had two accounts that I'm signed into on separate computers, sorry! I'll look into getting rid of this one.

What is your other username? I can take care of that for you.