Sign in to follow this  
languages

Unnofficial Event?

I read somewhere that theres going to be a unofficial event in Windsor....

When is it and can I come.....

The date has finally been agreed on as Friday 21st October - Sunday 23rd October.

Please, anyone who would like to (and is sure that they can) come, let us know here. We are currently planning some accomodation and we need to book, so an idea of the number would be useful.

Don't worry if you cannot make it. This is a sort of test for the big event in May, so if all goes to plan we should have a great event next year :)

Jon.

we're basically using this event in Windsor to meet people who share the same hobby: lego. so i guess we'll get together on friday:saturday, get to legoland, invade the pab, have a lot of fun visiting the park,.... we're not really sure what to do with the tickets for the park yet. i guess we'll discuss that as soon as we've got the group together. on Sunday we'll probably go visiting the park as well or the town/castle and take off again...

we're thinkning of getting a bed and breakfast with twin bed rooms but i guess it depends on who's willing to go to windsor....

in any case, it's going to be fun.

C'mon guys! Is anyone else interested?

It wouldn't be worth our while for just the three of us (myself, Sne and Yoda) to go, so if you are interested please post!

It will be great fun for sure! :)

Jon.

Great! So thats four of us then! :-D

I need to talk to Yoda and Sne to finalise the accomodation.

Jon.

C'mon guys! Is anyone else interested?

It wouldn't be worth our while for just the three of us (myself, Sne and Yoda) to go, so if you are interested please post!

It will be great fun for sure! :)

Jon.

I would come since Windsor is easier to get to than Billund. "Unfortunately" I'll start my second week in Mauritius on that weekend :P

Looks like it is down to 3 of us now.

As this is slightly low I was wondering if we could perhaps go down to to Winsdor for 1 day? As the weekend would be a bit expensive and not worth it if there are that few of us.

So any UK'ers (or anyone else for that matter) willing to go down for a day?

Jon.

Who ever will come, I am sure you will have an great time... And us who cant come will be there ins spirit :)

Weekends out of the question now, we are too late to book a place to stay.

If you're still up for a trip down for 1 day Sarg, we can go.. don't know about Yoda or anyone else though.

So if you're interested let us know!!

Jon.

That's what I'm not sure of at the moment...

So if anyone else can go please let me know ASAP!!! :)

Jon.