Trudop561

[Comic] Star Wars Comics official thread

Eh, that was bad... short and stupid, although there were a few funny points, like the Yoda watch. Hopefully they'll continue making these for a while yet, because the "The End...?" part made it sound like the last one was coming up next...

To me some how along the way, it loses the touch that the previous 3 comics had. Funny a little but not as hilarious as the previous ones. That's my opinion :tongue:

It's a moisture evaporator, can't you tell? :hmpf::tongue: It's going to suck the planet dry of water, then every one will die of thirst! The ultimate weapon, even more powerful than the Death Star!

That actually makes sense. :tongue: Perhaps a device like that could be the superweapon in the next season of the SW Comic Game? :sweet:

Eh, that was bad... short and stupid, although there were a few funny points, like the Yoda watch.

Yeah! I wanna Yoda watch now! :tongue:

To me some how along the way, it loses the touch that the previous 3 comics had. Funny a little but not as hilarious as the previous ones. That's my opinion :tongue:

Yes, it seems like they are trying to make little (Lego) Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes/adventures out of these instead of funny, little, separate comics. :sceptic: The animation is still great, though. :thumbup:

Liked the clones and Battle droids playing cards at the end.

Yeah, and what they said about limbs getting cut off in lightsaber duels all the time! :laugh: It's funny 'cause it's true.

Yeh i think its only the CW movie that no one loses any limbs.

EDIT: Even the clone wars movie had the bounty hunters losing heads, plus loads of droids.

Edited by simonjedi

Comics #10 and 11 are up!

I just watched Every Brick has a Beginning and it was really funny!

I think TLC got the idea of the medals and the fireworks from Episode 4-6.

Also I think the Death Bricks were used to make the Supercannon in the Death Star

Edited by CommanderCody77

Lol! They crossed out the CIS insignia on the tank and painted a Rancor mouth on it! :tongue:

I wondered what that was! :laugh: Funny storylines. :thumbup: