Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 11

It wouldn't matter; Marcus attacked the Friar.

Rotrigous, do you have information on how many traitors are left, then? No? Because if you have no idea then how do you know how much my death, as a loyalist, will swing the tides? As I said, lynch me if you must, but be well aware that this is a grave mistake.

I am a loyalist.

I always have been.

I just don't know how to prove it to you.

~Kyle

That's the thing though Kyle - if we do vote of you and you turn out to be loyal, then those who you said were loyalists won't have so much doubt over their heads. If you are a traitor, then you must have lied about some of us but been truthful about others (I just don't think that there are 4 more traitors if Kyle turns out to be one). However, I do get the feeling that Rotrigous just doesn't want to be investigated and wants to stop that from happening. Why so edgy Rotrigous? :look:

That's the thing though Kyle - if we do vote of you and you turn out to be loyal, then those who you said were loyalists won't have so much doubt over their heads. If you are a traitor, then you must have lied about some of us but been truthful about others (I just don't think that there are 4 more traitors if Kyle turns out to be one).

I find it hard to believe that every surviving un-investigated person other than me is a traitor, but if they are, the loyalists still outnumber the traitors in the end, whether Kyle is dead or alive.

However, I do get the feeling that Rotrigous just doesn't want to be investigated and wants to stop that from happening. Why so edgy Rotrigous? :look:

You're right, no argument from me. I simply don't trust the results, especially since I've been one of the few voices that said that I thought he was a traitor, especially in light of the Michael/night action situation. It would be very easy for him to cast doubt on me, then act as surprised as anyone when I'm found to be loyal. I don't know that I can count on the lot of you to not be talked out of killing him, even after I would be found innocent, murdered because of bad information.

I haven't fought this hard to avenge the King, only to be killed by deception. :cry_sad:

I should also repeat an earlier point. I don't think he can investigate me accurately, for the same reason Calvin couldn't, it'll end up inconclusive if he reports it honestly, and we'll have gotten nowhere.

Plus, if we're taking sides based on investigation, Lord Savril should be next to die. He was the only person investigated by a mercenary employee of a traitor and called absolutely loyal. One could argue that Calvin meant he was loyal to the traitors, based on that perspective. I still think he only sold out Marcus to try to save himself, but it failed.

Do you see me jumping to conclusions based on all of that?

It wouldn't matter; Marcus attacked the Friar.

But, didn't kill him. I've never heard of such a thing in these games: the power to spear someone's foot. Marcus could've attacked the Friar to make him look like a loyalist...The Friar may be a traitor. Note how he edits his posts and preaches fire and brimstone whenever anyone even suggests he might not be loyal. His "attack" could have been staged. I'll research it myself...

Okay you guys seem not to be wanting to take this chance to win the game so I unvote Kyle/Trexxen, we are taking a gamble here rather than a safe bet, but I spose that is the name of the game. This will give him a chance for those that want him to investigate Rotrigous.

Vote Savy/Hinckley - All the reasons I gave the other day + some new stuff that has come up, this like his lack of wanting to see the absolute proof of Kyle's investigations. He is the most suspect in my opinion of the four not yet investigated by Kyle, if you in fact value his opinions.

This may change depending on peoples opinion on what the friar has done and if he admits to posting a vote and changing it before he thought anybody noticed? Loyal? Secret Society? let me here you Savy what can you show us, that would make me suspect him more than you?

Who was your vote for friar? Why did you change your post in a breach of the rules? Why the secrets? Did you finally slip up?

This has just gone beyond confusing I do not understand the lack of support for killing Kyle, but if its not to be, fine! Have it your way. I hope our gamble pays off.

Vote Savy/Hinckley - All the reasons I gave the other day + some new stuff that has come up, this like his lack of wanting to see the absolute proof of Kyle's investigations. He is the most suspect in my opinion of the four not yet investigated by Kyle, if you in fact value his opinions.

I disagree. I don't think it's me.

I am still laughing at that one, actually cried a little I laughed so hard, well if you dont think I should be voting for you give me some one better to vote for! It needs to be a little better than make me laugh! How is the investigating of the friar going?

I am still laughing at that one, actually cried a little I laughed so hard, well if you dont think I should be voting for you give me some one better to vote for! It needs to be a little better than make me laugh! How is the investigating of the friar going?

This is what I was told about the night the Friar was attacked:

Last night you followed General Marcus (Batbrick) and smacked him in the head with a nearby Greek shield. The blow was powerful enough to kill him, however he was wearing his Dragon helm, and so it only knocked him unconscious. He did not awake until morning.

Does that mean I saved the Friar? Or was Marcus after someone else and I stopped him from killing that person after his attempt on The Friar's life. I'm just incredibly confused about who might be the traitor/traitors left, so I'm looking at all options. The Friar has been very quiet and it's possible that attack was staged. On the day he was attacked he was coming from the servant's quarters drunk, on his way to the chapel. I'm not sure if that tells us anything. I only wish I haven't been so mentally scrambled by Majiko's spell this whole time and could remember the specifics, because I think I'm pretty good at following clues.

Just for conversation, it's good I forgot to kick the pigeon the night Grim was killed because that's how I knew for sure that Marcus was the killer. The one night I forgot to block him, someone bit it. I forget what made me so suspicious of him so early, but I was right! :grin: I tried to get a vote going for him several times...

So, anyway, I'm not voting for the Friar, I'm just looking into everyone who's left. I'm not joining in on the vote for Kyle/Trexxen for several reasons:

• I don't believe both investigators would be mercenaries.
  • I don't believe the executioner would be a traitor as that would just be too obvious.
  • there is no third reason. Maybe these aren't great reasons.

Who was the mercenary? He was an investigator. Was Grim also an investigator? Would there be three investigators? That's a lot, if so. Perhaps I should start paying attention again... :sceptic:

Calvin was the mercenary investigator Lord Savril. Kyle does seem a bit obvious but, like I've said, his death would answer many questions. I still don't want to vote for him though, just as I know he's been truthful before.

Savy, here's the deal - I think you've got it wrong. OH, and before I go on, Savril just confirmed my greek shield comment for Marcus. There. That should be enough to at least give me a little more argument for myself.

Now, then, Savy, let me put this into perspective.

1. I investigated the Friar and found him to be innocent. Whether this matters or not to you? Eh.

2. That night we saved Lord Gary, actually.

3. Thank you for actually being confident in my loyalty. <3

~Kyle

1. I investigated the Friar and found him to be innocent. Whether this matters or not to you? Eh.

2. That night we saved Lord Gary, actually.

3. Thank you for actually being confident in my loyalty. <3

~Kyle

OK, thanks. I keep forgetting. So, if you're legit you and Michael and the Friar are loyal. And if you're lying then the traitors left are you, Quarryman and The Friar. OK, that about sums it up. This is confusing, but I do not care to vote for anyone today. I am bugged by the fact that I blocked Quarryman so brutally and he doesn't seem to have been up to anything...or wasn't he? Anyone have a request of whose night actions I should block?

Actually, if I'm right myself, Micheal, Friar Brown, Paul (inspected him night 9), and Lord Gary (target of Marcus the night I tortured him) are all confirmed, and tonight we will find if Rotrigous is or not.

~Kyle

Let's go to sleep. Lady Dolores says "night night."

I Unvote Kyle/Trexxen man this is getting complicated.

So Friar who do you think is guilty?

Michael, why did Savril have to knock you out?

Kyle, why do you think Savril had to knock out Michael?

Mary, does Rotrigous wear granny bloomers?

Paul, were you happy with Kyles investigation naming you a loyalist?

I do not retract my vote for Savy/Hinckley-Pickle-Lover

Okay Savril, you have given me just enough to confuse me beyond reason, now I think north is south and south is east :wacko:

I bet those traitors are sitting back laughing their heads off.

Then again we see the exact same thing happening today that we did the other day, we start to develop some momentum then it gets squatted by a whacker and a chopper!

we see Savy saying he wishes not to vote for anybody and provides extremely weak excuses for not voting Kyle, Savy let me show you something.

Kyle if a traitor or mercenary, would say some investigations correct and some incorrect, thus he gains the trust of those he calls correctly and makes those who he did not look innocent...

But if you guys are happy to plod along like sheep to the slaughter, let us say he says Rotrigious a loyalist what do we know, we know Kyle claims he is a loyalist and thats it! if he comes and says Rotrigious is a Traitor what do we do? That kyle claims him to be a Traitor, lets say we vote for said traitor and turns out to be loyalist, after a random killing for no action today, big risk and a huge gamble! Or we vote Rotrigious a Traitor, he is one but Kyle was doing this strategically, who after that would suspect him for the rest of the game, he and the one he cleared would be able to go through to the end!

But what can I do to stop it, I am one of the four being set up by kyle, why would you want to listen to me. go ahead be misled throw our lives to the traitors...

Savy has been preventing this becoming crystal clear long enough, there is plenty of evidence against him, he is continuously confusing as to his belief in Kyle, This day looks doomed to be of little use, I would prefer this calculated vote over a random killing. I give up on voting for kyle, you all seem to not be interested.

((I am getting really sick (asleep in bed) and will be busy late this arvo, this will most likely be my last post for the day unless something really does change soon))

It seems there is no random killings :thumbup: , see the discussion thread.

I unvote Savril/Hinckley

Perhaps we can get this game moving again some time soon though... tomorrow proves to be an interesting day.

Friar please, come forward, tell us what had been done behind closed doors, lord knows we have the time to stop and listen...

I just had an idea, lets never vote any body off again and have mystry castle as a never ending game, we can have dragonator as our slave making new mocs every week :tongue:

It seems there is no random killings :thumbup: , see the discussion thread.

You might also see that I said I would do something equally horrible. I haven't specified what that something might be, so hopefully your imaginations will do the rest. :devil:

I just had an idea, lets never vote any body off again and have mystry castle as a never ending game, we can have dragonator as our slave making new mocs every week :tongue:

I have a right mind to randomly kill you off right now, with this large fire tong up your-

Draggy, please try to keep it clean, for the youngsters.

What, the squire died days ago! And who are you calling Draggy?

*Silence*

Oh OK then, and I guess I did promise. Still, it would have made an interesting scene for tomorrows MOC. :laugh:

Alright I Vote Kyle Trexxen again, we dont want the furious tongs at work.....

Where is everyone? all obviously guilty/bored/busy! :thumbdown:

And so, late in the evening Michael finally woke from his slumber in a dark corner and went off to find a proper bed, hoping to avoid encountering any bonkerhappy lords.

(OOC: Sorry for posting so little during this Day, I've been quite busy as the fall term just started at my university, and never found the necessary time to go through older threads looking for evidence, and currently I'm in Riga, Latvia on holiday. I will look through the older threads for Day 12 though, assuming I'm still alive when Day 12 starts. :wink:)

The day was ending, and the people of the castle were ready for bed. However, nobody had been convicted...

Um, is it just me, or has nobody been convicted?

I don't think anyone's been convicted.

Aha! Well you all know what that means. :devil: Random killing! :skull:

But you promised not to randomly kill anyone.

Oh yeah. :look: Damn, well we shall just have to think of some other fitting punishment then, something which would really annoy them.

Oh I know!

*whispers*

Great idea! Let's do that!

And so Lord Dragonator turned to the people, and all was not good...

Thanks all once again for your continued participation. I hope that tomorrow you come to some decision, otherwise things could get... messy. :wink: I hope your all still enjoying yourselves. This day can now be locked. Also, the voting for the Building Challenge has now officially closed, and tomorrow I will 'award' the prizes. Well, you know what I mean anyway. :laugh:

See you all on Day 12. :sweet: