Sign in to follow this  
BlueBard

The Dragon Frigate

thindexedgif.gif 57d

This is a ghost ship by now :jollyroger: I dismantled it yesterday because I was badly needing black and yellow bricks for a Town MOC I'm working on...

v02.jpg

I did it for my last Pirate MOC, "Around the Red Siren" but I decided the view was already too full of things to put a ship on the middle :pir-hmpf_bad: I also wanted to make a ship battle between this one and my Pirate Ship but I realized it was too small and would have look a bit ridiculous so, at the end it has become what every MOC becomes: BRICKS :pir-tongue:

v01.jpg

v03.jpg

v04.jpg

v05.jpg

v06.jpg

v07.jpg

Comments are welcome! :pir_yoda:

Edited by SlyOwl

Very nice and cleverly done brick-built hull! The colour configuration is interesting and good-looking.

I see I'm not the only one who sometimes uses those spoked wheels as a ship's wheel :pir-tongue:

Too bad it didn't have any sails and crew though...

Edited by Dreamweb

I also wanted to make a ship battle between this one and my Pirate Ship but I realized it was too small and would have look a bit ridiculous so, at the end it has become what every MOC becomes: BRICKS

Does this mean you've scuttled her captain and won't be adding sails?

I'm afraid that's what Mr. BlueBard mentioned in the very beginning - she was cannibalised and now parts of her are in a Town MOC, serving for the benefit of some landlubbers... :pir-classic:

Very nice and cleverly done brick-built hull! The colour configuration is interesting and good-looking.

Thanks! :pir-sweet:

Does this mean you've scuttled her captain and won't be adding sails?
I'm afraid that's what Mr. BlueBard mentioned in the very beginning - she was cannibalised and now parts of her are in a Town MOC, serving for the benefit of some landlubbers... :pir-classic:

And thanks too for explaining my MOC cannibalism to Mr. Phes :pir-tongue:

This is a ghost ship by now :jollyroger: I dismantled it yesterday because I was badly needing black and yellow bricks for a Town MOC I'm working on...

NOOOOOOOOO! :pir_bawling:

And thanks too for explaining my MOC cannibalism to Mr. Phes :pir-tongue:

And you ate it!?! *huh*

This is getting worse by the hour! :pir-wink: (<--a fellow cannibal)

Nice little boat ship Bluebard. :thumbup:

I hope you plan on making a replacement vessel that's at least the same size. :pir-grin:

I've added this ship to the Index of MOC Ships.

And you ate it!?! *huh*

This is getting worse by the hour! :pir-wink: (<--a fellow cannibal)

:pir-laugh: Tasty bricks! LOL

Nice little boat ship Bluebard. :thumbup:

I hope you plan on making a replacement vessel that's at least the same size. :pir-grin:

I've added this ship to the Index of MOC Ships.

Thanks for adding it to the index! :pir-wink: May I ask to you to add my "Around the Red Siren" MOC too? Thank you very much! :pir-grin:

Well, unfortunately I don't think I would make a replacement new ship. Instead of that I'll try to post some photos of my 6289 and 6280 versions. :pir-wink:

Nice work Blue Bard, thought i better return the favour and check out some of your creations. Im impressed with the sleekness of the design of the Dragon Frigate and i feel the yellow adds an almost oriental feel. Its a shame it was shipwrecked :pir_bawling: but i can understand the need for bricks.

I like your design, It looks like the bigger brother of the emperial trading post 6277 here merchant ship.

We need more merchant ships for the pirates to plunder! :pir-laugh:

Hopefully you will do an updated version, so that the ship may re-appear from the death. :pir-wink:

Kind regards,

Teddy

And you ate it!?! *huh* This is getting worse by the hour! :pir-wink: (<--a fellow cannibal)

Technically to be a cannibal you've got to eat your own species, so unless you two are also MOC ships (with the ability to write) it's not actually cannibalism.

Well I think in this case we could speak about MOC cannibalism when some MOC begins to eat bricks from another one to complete itself :pir-tongue:

why did you dismantle it? :pir_bawling:

I want more pictures

Infomaniac

That's what happens with MOC cannibalism :pir-wink:

I got no more oictures, sorry :pir-grin: