VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Lighter Than Some. A cute yet tragic Halo character.

~Bunda

Sweet i loved lighter than somes story, but its death was tragic :cry_sad: .

Edited by Ehlekrebound

I'm reading an epic and it's on the Hot Topics list and I can't read it! >=0

Lol anyone heard I'm on a Boat by The Lonely Island? XD

You heard I'm On a Boat too? I thought I was the only one around here. Gotta love the music vid.

I wonder if the BZP downtime has anything related to the recent hacking?

Great, apparently the database crash has lots posts, and they're still trying to figure out how many. I hope it will be back up soon. At least we have EB! :laugh:

Hey Tyranide, do you still have those Bohrok videos with the text? They were on your TyranideProductions account on YouTube which I think got deleted.
Yeah I would like some too. Reading the script on a wiki while watching the video just ain't the same.

Won't be missing BZP for anything except LGD and blogs.

Um... these have text.

~Bunda

Exactly.

I made a new account more than a year ago and I even have one video in my signature.

Still.

I have a torrent somewhere with almost all BIONICLE videos I own, are you interested?

Lighter Than Some. A cute yet tragic Halo character.

~Bunda

Do it. And I'll change mine to Dadab.

Oh wait. Better not, Unggoy names are too funny.

THis downlodable version of Arena doesn't have easily extracted text resources ><

Do it. And I'll change mine to Dadab.

Oh wait. Better not, Unggoy names are too funny.

You could call yourself Yanme'e. hehe.png

Aw man, posts are gone from BZP. Whatever shall we do in the RPGs? :cry_sad: I wonder if that means blog comments too...

TMN (lol), the codes are the same as the bio codes. Hold on, I'll see if I can find them.

~Bunda

Edit:

M41UMZ

57R4KK

5KR411

74R1XR

VOROXR

GR35H1

Edited by Bundalings

Exactly.

I made a new account more than a year ago and I even have one video in my signature.

Still.

I have a torrent somewhere with almost all BIONICLE videos I own, are you interested?

I would be. Don't know how to use torrent though. :P

I'm in one of those nostalgic BIONICLE moods, where I like to watch CG movies and stuff. They make me warm and fuzzy. On the inside.

I'm in one of those nostalgic BIONICLE moods, where I like to watch CG movies and stuff. They make me warm and fuzzy. On the inside.

http://www.bioniclestory.com/ !

Does it have every video ever? :P

No, but it has a lot of old set vids like the Toa, Bohrok, etc. :D

You could call yourself Yanme'e.

XD

I can be Igido Nosa Hurru! It sounds cooler, though I don't like this particular novel.

It's pretty easy. You install special program, you doanload a small file, you open it with this program and wait 'til it's been downloaded))

More detailed description is here:

http://thepiratebay.org/help

My torrent is here:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2265334 (The Pirate Bay didn't accept my torrent, dunno why). You can click on Details to see what files I have here and tell me what I'm missing.

BQOTT's back? Awesome - I've been waiting several years hoping that it would someday show up again. Glad to see that Lewa11's back in business. :thumbup:

On a more solemn note, I hope that BZP can get up and running again, and I seriously hope that stuff didn't get deleted from the forums and blogs. That would be horrible. :sadnew:

What's BQOTT?

Um... these have text.

~Bunda

Oh, the last time I tried watching, they didn't have text, or maybe that was another video?

Exactly.

Still.

Yes though I don't know what torrent is.

Yeah, The Flood suuuuucks. Contact Harvest is the best followed by Ghosts of Onyx, but I haven't read Cole Protocol yet.

Anyone else entering the Certavus contest? All I need is to get off my bum and find another gunmetal Inika leg armor.

~Bunda

Edit @ Icesaber: Yeah, they didn't used to have text, but they got fixed a few months ago.

Edited by Bundalings

You could call yourself Yanme'e. hehe.png

Aw man, posts are gone from BZP. Whatever shall we do in the RPGs? :cry_sad: I wonder if that means blog comments too...

TMN (lol), the codes are the same as the bio codes. Hold on, I'll see if I can find them.

~Bunda

Edit:

M41UMZ

57R4KK

5KR411

74R1XR

VOROXR

GR35H1

I know that!! But ... sadly :cry_sad: ...my only 2009 sets are (as of now) Berix and a Skrall (later MOC to make Princess Skralla...) but thanks!!! :thumbup:

What's BQOTT?

As I recall, fan-made 3D movie visualising scenes from MNOG, something like this.

Yes though I don't know what torrent is.

I already wrote everything before your post, try))

Yeah, The Flood suuuuucks. Contact Harvest is the best followed by Ghosts of Onyx, but I haven't read Cole Protocol yet.

I won't get Protocol 'til summer, when my friend's gonna go to UK. I don't wanna pay $30 for book in our shops, even for Halo book. And comic collections are even more expensive, especially after my shop raised prices for Bionicle graphic novels, and I can't buy the fourth one! ><

And in my opinion Contact Harvest is the second worst book in the series after The Flood. I always knew that people who write scripts can't write books properly - it was boring, especially at the beginning. And especially compared to Nylund's books.

I even passed one of my English exams telling everybody how cool Ghosts of Onyx is! :D

Also, Gunnar, why haven't I received any answer from you about that old Bionicle comic?

Edited by Tyranide

As I recall, fan-made 3D movie visualising scenes from MNOG, something like this.

I already wrote everything before your post, try))

Okay I found what it is. Though I'm probably too lazy to do it.

Edited by Icesaber

I won't get Protocol 'til summer, when my friend's gonna go to UK. I don't wanna pay $30 for book in our shops, even for Halo book. And comic collections are even more expensive, especially after my shop raised prices for Bionicle graphic novels, and I can't buy the fourth one! ><

And in my opinion Contact Harvest is the second worst book in the series after The Flood. I always knew that people who write scripts can't write books properly - it was boring, especially at the beginning. And especially compared to Nylund's books.

I even passed one of my English exams telling everybody how cool Ghosts of Onyx is! :D

I reserved it at the library but it hasn't come in yet. Really? D=

I loved it, and I thought it was all the better 'cause it was written by one of the game writers. It just provided so much detail on the universe, and wasn't so focused on action. There was so much character development and we found out loads about the Covenant. Though the final scene was... sketchy. >_> =P

And woot Halo Wars LE came in the mail today! I read the comic and it was awesome so yeah. >_>

But on the subject of Bionicle... oh man oh man oh man I wish Skopio was tan and dark blue. ;_;

~Bunda

But on the subject of Bionicle... oh man oh man oh man I wish Skopio was tan and dark blue. ;_;

~Bunda

That would be way too much Star wars droid gone wrong if they did it. Not that I wouldn't want the parts though. Dark Blue curved panels = YES. :classic:

I just went through a search on BZP's news page, and guess what? They lost all the news report from October 2008!!! This is more serious than I thought...

Weird. Don't they have site backups?

~Bunda

Weird. Don't they have site backups?

~Bunda

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do, especially for news coverage. The problem is that site backups are storage space consuming, so unless one of the admins has a spare 1TB hardrive for BZP storage lying around in his house, site backups wouldn't happen that frequently.

I just went through a search on BZP's news page, and guess what? They lost all the news report from October 2008!!! This is more serious than I thought...

All news reports from October through February of this year, actually.

Which sucks.

All news reports from October through February of this year, actually.

Which sucks.

The worst part is that I can't remember what was in those months! XD

Oh wait, Toyfair coverage was in Feb wasn't it? :cry_sad: