VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

There's a chance that core might refer to the planet core.

But Greg said 2009 won't take place in the Matoran Universe. What if it meant the Core of the Red Star? Or the planet... or another planet... >_>

I dunno.

~Bunda

Also I seez Bunda has arrived... >.>

Well that's what happens when BZPower goes nutso over a little spoilers.

I still don't like the names, I mean, Stronius?

See i told you about Vastus! Im nearly always right :laugh: .

And what if Mata nui isnt his normal size if you know what i mean.

Ahhhh.. Latin names! At last.

But I still pray that these list is fake. WHY MATA NUI? It's like Toa Ignika this year - the set that isn't really very important. And how can he be canister set?

I don't like Kiina. Was there any other Bionicle name with two "i" letters nearby or something like that?

Youre got it all wrong man Mata nui is one of the best things we could of got

It wont be Mata nuis true form, no way it will be posssivive because its makuta that is going to posses Matanui

Youre got it all wrong man Mata nui is one of the best things we could of got

It wont be Mata nuis true form, no way it will be posssivive because its makuta that is going to posses Matanui

This I can understand. I cannot understand why there will be Mata Nui set if we are not in Matoran Universe anymore and people in TLC want to make this story easily understandable for new fans. But for me Mata Nui's appearance automatically means... it won't be so easily understandable.

And idea of something like "adventures of Greate Spirits and/or Great Beings" just sounds stupid.

But... Latin names.))

I mean Matanui only in soul like a new body because Makuta has Matanui body if it was in the matoran universe it would be INSIDE of makuta but its not it set on a villiage only a island on the Planet where bionicle is set

GREAT NEW BOB THE BUILDER SETS AT BOBLAND BAY WOOHOO!!!! :thumbup::cry_happy:

Mata Nui will be toa sized. 

Mata-Nui! Either Lego has lost interest and damned Bionicle to hell, or we will see the greatest Bionicle year ever.

2009 (hopefully) on!

The sad thing is that it's only (stupid) american kids that seem to like the launchers most children (as Bionicle is more popular with 4-8 year olds in england) I know dont seem to like them. Especially my younger brother who has acces to my collection of older sets. I recall him saying once talking about the Boxor "These old guys are way cooler then the new guys" he then said when i asked him why that "This guy punchs and the dinosaurs bite and stuff but all Nuparu can do his shoot stuff" The Dinosaurs he was talking about were Gahdok and Cahdok.

Now why is TLC only Catering there 'best' theme ever only for Americans, I'll let you think that out, quite unfortunate really.

It goes from worse to terrible.

What do you mean?

Man, the I can't wait for the 2008 ending, and the start of 2009.....

Hi guys! : P

Ahhhh.. Latin names! At last.

But I still pray that these list is fake. WHY MATA NUI? It's like Toa Ignika this year - the set that isn't really very important. And how can he be canister set?

I don't like Kiina. Was there any other Bionicle name with two "i" letters nearby or something like that?

Hewkii, Kolhii, and I'm sure there are plenty of others. : )

I just noticed: Vastus = vast, Mata Nui is huge, so... hmm.

~Bunda

What do you mean?

He's either talking about Mata Nui potentially having a blaster, or the names in general, or both. The names I think are cool, but Mata Nui with a blaster... no.

Well I cant see him NOT having a luancher so at least lets hope for a brick-built one, or a Tridax like one.

I just posted all the stuff on BZpower lets see how it goes lol

Edited by Pencoin

No they just took the thread down :thumbup: I do stuff like that all the time i love winding them up.