Sign in to follow this  
Uberlag

Jungle Assault Bunker

indexed.gif

2656658311_60489646cf.jpg2657484708_3ed1a09301.jpg

2657484744_76be523014.jpg2656658449_028a17246e.jpg

2656658477_ddb1bc7374.jpg2656658495_2c96dbea7c.jpg

2656658517_8814339846.jpg2657484950_69ee652070.jpg\

After a reconnaissance mission by Clone Commander Ajax and Jedi General Daniel Stewart, they discovered a massive Separatist attack force heading straight towards to their main base of operations, they quickly made it back to the base just before the first wave arrived, they sent out a distress signal to the Republic for help, but the Republic said it would not come to the aid of so few soldiers, as they were 'expendable'. Now fighting for their lives with little chance of survival, but to their benefit, they are dead in the eyes of the Republic, freeing them from their duties, if they manage to live that long.

WOW :oh3:

That's one of the best Star Wars MOCs I've ever seen in that era!

I really like the jungle foliage and the bunker is perfect with that fan on top.

I would say my favourite part was the addition of a wrecked hailfire droid,

However, I :wub: the custom troopers and commander Ajax.

Great work :thumbup:

The mingun is Wuzzupbob's design, and the figs are his own customs. Nice work, Uberlag, it's brilliant as it is, but maybe some more foliage and a larger bunker might enhance it.

Awesome! Very nice work here! I am just curious as to what the minifig w/ the light saber is, could you provide a close up, possibly?

Darthperson

This MOC really comes across well from a visual perspective. It also serves as a great base and scene to stage a battle. I really like the "forest/jungle" elements. The turbine on the top of the bunker looks awesome. Great use of pieces here. A MOC like this could serve many different themes, an aspect I really like. It could work for Space, Post-Apoc, Agents, and perhaps other. A very nice and creative MOC here. Great job :thumbup: .

nice! i like that minigun/ machine gun. whos the lightsaber dude, and are the painted b droids camo or super battle droids?

jifel

I :wub: That MOC

Neat Junk on the left!

Also the green clones gives a nice effect, GREAT :devil:

Undersigned MoWo

Awesome MOC :wub: , I really like the way the destroyed halfire droid looks and the postions f the nice custom troppers. Good job :thumbup: .

Edited by darkrebellion

WOW!

Ton's of feedback!

To answer some Q's:

Wuzzupbob made the Minigun Design, and the Jedi's Mandalorian helmet.

Closeup Pic of the Jedi, His name is Daniel Stewart. (Made it up).: 2655917195_c5819f9daf.jpg

Commander Ajax is the sniper on the top, and Captain Aeon is the minigun-toting awesomeman.

Arealight sold me one of his AMAZING AT-RT Helmets, so props to him.

All the customs are hand-painted by me, as I'm too cheap to buy decent-looking ones.

Sniper rifle made by Brickarms.

Edited by Uberlag

A nice little diorama You've done there.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

KimT