Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I called Lego Australia and some one actually answered the phone. That in itself is worth mentioning.

I asked about the 2012 2H catalogue and apparently they will goto stores first then be mailed out to Lego club members which I feel is the wrong way around.

I then asked about monster fighters and was told in stores from August.

I have contacted shopforme and they expect mid August.

I called Lego Australia and some one actually answered the phone. That in itself is worth mentioning.

I asked about the 2012 2H catalogue and apparently they will goto stores first then be mailed out to Lego club members which I feel is the wrong way around.

I then asked about monster fighters and was told in stores from August.

I have contacted shopforme and they expect mid August.

Goodness you actually spoke to a human not a recording ? :laugh:

I was wondering where the catalogue was for my son (and me to look through....even though I know what's coming :wink: ).

Still none of the stores I know have there catalogues yet.....they are whipping out their dealer only copy to show customers what's coming out next month, etc.,.

Sometimes Lego Australia seems to run like a government department ! :laugh:

Sometimes Lego Australia seems to run like a government department ! :laugh:

If there were a "like" button on this forum I'd be using it for this quote.

Picked up Gungun Sub from Toys R Us Highpoint for $60 today. Was priced at $80 on shelf using 25% voucher brought it down to $60. Scanned at checkout for normal price of $100 but they checked it for me so got it at cheaper price. Not sure if they have fixed it now but there were about 3 or 4 on shelf still.

Galaxy Toys in Adelaide have Palpatines Arrest - $159.

They also seemed to have restocked so there's a fair bit on the shelf there at the moment. Oh they've got a couple of Town Halls too.

They also seemed to have restocked so there's a fair bit on the shelf there at the moment. Oh they've got a couple of Town Halls too.

Cool, I'll ring Greg tomorrow and have one set a side for the tiger ! :grin: (for my son, it's his equal favourite scene of ROTS) :grin:

By the way, I noticed Myers at TTP till tomorrow 5pm have 20% off Lego. :wink:

Cool, I'll ring Greg tomorrow and have one set a side for the tiger ! :grin: (for my son, it's his equal favourite scene of ROTS) :grin:

By the way, I noticed Myers at TTP till tomorrow 5pm have 20% off Lego. :wink:

I saw Myer toy sale is on until 27/7 so there's still another week.

For anyone who's interested, i seen some hogwarts express trains marked down to $100 recently. Tucked away in a little toyworld store in a sleepy little rural town, and they still had about 6 left. :)

New Ninjago, City Miners, and most surprisingly Spongebob sets spotted at Big W.

Got an e-mail from myer saying you can get a further 10% off the toy sale items from tomorrow when you show your myer one card(If there is anything left worth buying) :tongue:

Edited by apps

Got an e-mail from myer saying you can get a further 10% off the toy sale items from tomorrow when you show your myer one card(If there is anything left worth buying) :tongue:

ALOT of LOTR Weathertop Sets left at SYDNEY Myer. I remember the sales lady saying they have sold out of the Mines of Moria. Call to check is my advise before heading there. They can set it aside for you.

Also all sales over $50 gets you a big bag (the size of the Transformers one they gave out a while ago) with the LEGO company logo on it.

Edited by kaykay

Got my fair share of bags from various stores around brisbane hehe :thumbup:

i bought another beach house today from myer. not as cheap as the target ones, but still 28% off.

i just found out that my local myer had a damaged(box) tower bridge. someone scored it for $80!!!

i bought another beach house today from myer. not as cheap as the target ones, but still 28% off.

i just found out that my local myer had a damaged(box) tower bridge. someone scored it for $80!!!

$80 bucks damn good buy at that price. I just can't bring myself to pay $300 on a set when there is so many Technic sets I don't own. :sceptic:

That price, ouch!

Myer secret sale tomorrow (Saturday), 3-for-2 on toys. Hopefully pick up the Uruk-Hai Army sets that B&N didn't deliver :angry:

Yes I got the Myer message as well...and my B&N Uruk Hai army sets have yet to be delivered...but I did get my Weathertop.

Edited by Brickton

I am in Germany at the moment and have seen the 2nd half 2012 catalog - there is nothing in it new if you have been following things online at all.

I dropped into the Lego shop in Frankfurt this morning with my 4 year old - we were 10 minutes early (shops don´t open here until 10am) and I´m sure he left drool plastered to the front glass doors while we were waiting for them to open up.

Palpatine`s Arrest looks underwhelming - even with the current exchange rate with it working out at just over $100. Definitely a must buy only if you want the minifgures (which do look great).

The Vampire Castle was also on display pre-built and it has moved from my maybe to my definite list - I can`t describe how awesome this set looks. I also picked up the Zombies set as it was a decent price, and as an exclusive may be hard to pick up in Oz. Sadly the Haunted House was not available for comparison.

They also had the Super Star Destroyer on display - great looking but looks like an uninspiring bley brick selection and impossible to display unless you have a lot of space.

I may pick up some more stuff later depending on how much space we end up with in our luggage and whether I give into the temptation to buy some Playmobil while I`m here.

It's being too quiet on in this topic......time to wake us Aussies up with a sale......Kmart !

Creator sets - blue roadster or sonic soarer $ 12.00

- street rebel or propeller adventures $ 22.00

City sets - police dog van $35.00

- passenger plane $ 39.00

- forest police station $ 79.00 (they must have too many of them after the toy sale :laugh: )

Ninjago sets - Lasha's bite cycle $ 22.00

- samurai mech $ 49.00

- ultra sonic raider $ 79.00

It's being too quiet on in this topic......time to wake us Aussies up with a sale......Kmart !

- forest police station $ 79.00 (they must have too many of them after the toy sale :laugh: )

- samurai mech $ 49.00

Sweet, that plane is mine! :classic:

- samurai mech $ 49.00

Bugger, heading to Kmart today but the sale starts tomorrow. Hate living in the country sometimes nearest Kmart is 200km away. Those Creator sets would of been great. :cry_sad:

Never mind, Kmart missed out on my $$$ Toyland (correct spelling not Toyworld) at Robina has 20% all Lego I think for the month. Limited stock but I managed to grab a Creator 7347 which I missed during the mid year sales. Nice truck looking forward to building it.

download0AC8FBD9817CFC6110BC0DED2CD7F989.jpg

HUGE NEWS....well for those of us in Adelaide, but they do send orders interstate....

Toy Corner's 25% is back on....until further notice !