Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

$50000! Thats insane.

And I suppose all of them were for immediate payment :hmpf:

That guy is probably sitting on a beach somewhere now with a bag full of cash and nothing to lose.

I just checked his store and although most would still have 7 days to go, the store is empty.

I think he has left the country.

Hhmmm.. I know people are out for a bargain, but that thing had scam written all over it. 200 units? Do people realise how BIG those boxes are? The guy would need a warehouse just for Death Stars.

At least ebay scammers are getting a bit wiser, they used to put fine print at the bottom that said "You are bidding on a PICTURE of a death star! Not the actual lego set. 100 quid"

Edited by Strand

At least it ain't my money he is running off with. Some people are going to be mighty bummed......

Now to wait for the crying to begin

Hello, does anyone know when Unimog 8110 will be available to purchase in Australia?

I have already emailed Lego and they stated they do not have any info on new releases... so does anyone have any more news?

Thanks

Hhmmm.. I know people are out for a bargain, but that thing had scam written all over it. 200 units? Do people realise how BIG those boxes are? The guy would need a warehouse just for Death Stars.

Well it is possible, just bloody difficult, let alone trying to avoid shelfwear. I could probably only fit 4-6 Death Stars up the top of one of my cupboards, though I have three cupboard tops allocated to my Lego. It is dwindling a bit right now though, which is a good thing.

BTW, if anyone has any standard SW Clones, Clone Pilots or Wolfpack Clones they want to offload, please let me know. I am checking over Bricklink, but of course if anyone here is willing to part with them, message me.

Hello, does anyone know when Unimog 8110 will be available to purchase in Australia?

I have already emailed Lego and they stated they do not have any info on new releases... so does anyone have any more news?

Thanks

Not sure, though you can purchase it internationally from Amazon.fr. It doesn't take long to arrive either!

Now to wait for the crying to begin

I read on another Lego forum I go to that two people on there actually purchased from this guy :0 One has received a tracking number already....

However I also read on another forum of a seller that was selling a lot of the exact same items (apart from the Death Star) who got suspended recently so this is most likely a reincarnation of that seller. The way the scam works is the seller ships the item and provides a tracking number, giving them at least a week to funnel all the money out of paypal...then the package arrives....and it a small padded envelope containing a rubber band....I would say Good Luck with paypal in this instance as the seller will be able to provide them with a tracking number and signature proof that you received it when you signed for the envelope...obviously the weight of numbers of people claiming item not received from that same seller will prove to paypal that you are not making it up...but at the end of the day I wouldnt trust paypal to cough up the cash if "technically" they can get out of it....

a small padded envelope containing a rubber band...

Can't help LOL, even though it's a sad situation.

At least he could have sent a single LEGO brick. Maybe even a couple of pieces to build a little Death Star, like this:

5218681002_acb6750a4b.jpg

I have recently found a classifyed add on the net advatising these items.

Below are few of the items available in store:

LEGO STAR WARS:

Lego 10199 Winter Toy Shop Chirstmas Holiday .... $100usd

Lego 10198 Star Wars Tantive IV Collector Series Star Wars ... $111usd

Lego 10197 Exclusive Fire Brigade Creator City Town .... $125usd

Lego 10196 Exclusive Grand Carousel Creator City Town ... $155usd

Lego Star Wars Exclusive Limited Edition Set #10195 Republic ... $182usd

Lego Castle - Medieval Market Village #10193 ... $100usd

Lego Market Street - Factory Set 10190 ......... $134usd

Lego Taj Mahal - Make and Create Set 10189 RC Toys .... $200usd

Lego Star Wars Death Star - Star Wars Set 10188 Toys .... $250usd

Lego Exclusive Green Grocer Set 10185 .......... $135usd

Lego Cafe Corner - Make and Create Set 10182 ..... $131usd

Lego Eiffel Tower - Create and Make Set 10181 ..... $142usd

Lego Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon - Star Wars Set 10179 ... $350usd

Lego Star Wars Set Sandcrawler #10144 Death Star II .... $140usd

Lego Star Wars Set #10143 Death Star II .... $125usd

Lego Castle Set 852293 GIANT Chess Set ... $180usd

Lego Star Wars Ultimate Lightsaber Duel #7257 Toys.... $110usd

Lego Star Wars Set #7259 Episode III ARC-170 Starfighter .... $115usd

Lego Star Wars Episode III Collectors Set #65771 .... $120usd

Lego 10019 Star Wars Rebel Blockade Runner Star Wars .... $240usd

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer - Star Wars Set 10030 Toys ...... $350usd

Lego Star Wars 4504 Millennium Falcon Misb ... $200usd

Lego 10174 Star Wars Ultimate Collector's At-st .... $150usd

Lego Harry Potter #5378 Hogwarts Castle New Misb .... $200usd

Lego Star Wars 10134: Y-Wing Attack Starfighter ... $170usd

Lego Star Wars Imperial Inspection 7264 Sealed Misb

Lego Star Wars 7163 Republic Gunship Misb ... $120usd

Lego Star Wars 7260 Wookiee Catamaran Misb ... $100usd

Lego Star Wars 7264 Imperial Inspection Misb .... $105usd

Lego Star Wars 10129 Ucs Snowspeeder Misb ... $170usd

Lego Star Wars 7181 Tie Interceptor Ucs Misb ... $300usd

Lego Star Wars 7191 X-wing Fighter - Ucs Sealed .... $400usd

Lego Star Wars Exclusive Limited Edition Set #7666 Hoth Rebel Base ... $145usd

Lego Star Wars Trade Federation MTT Toys #7662 .......... $118usd

Lego Star Wars 6212 X-wing Fighter Hoth Misb .... $90usd

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer - Star Wars Set 6211 .... $140usd

Lego Jabba's Sail Barge - Star Wars Set 6210 ..... $175usd

Lego Star Wars Set #6209 Slave I ... $150usd

LEGO TECHNIC

LEGO Technic Mobile Crane 8421 ... $167usd

LEGO Technic 8258: Crane Truck ... $100usd

Lego Technic Pneumatic Crane Truck 8438 ... $120usd

Lego Technic Cherry Picker 8292 Boom Crane Truck ... $110usd

Lego Technic Pneumatic Crane Truck 8460 ... $115usd

Lego Technic 8043 Motorized Excavator Misb ... $95.00USD/unit.

Lego Creator City Town 10211 Grand Emporium Sealed .... $80.00USD/unit

Lego Technic 8063 Tractor Trailer Misb .... $50.00USD/unit.

Lego Technic 8258 Crane Truck Wrecker Misb ... $90.00USD/unit

LEGO Technic Motorized Bulldozer 8275 Toys ... $211usd

LEGO Technic Tow Truck 8285 Toys ... $205usd

LEGO Mindstorms Nxt 8547 ..... $190usd

LEGO Mindstorms Nxt 8527 ..... $182usd

LEGO 8455 Technic Misb Back-hoe Loader Pneumatic ... $209usd

LEGO Technic 8459 Front End Loader ... $151usd

LEGO Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader 1099 Pc Set Complete ... $165usd

LEGO 8480 Misb Rare Legoland ... $151usd

NB: You can select the items you want to buy from the above lists and get back to us with your order.

Terms & Conditions:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5units (We accept mixed order to make up 5units)

Total Freight Costs for (5units) to your Location: $150.00USD

Shipping Option: EMS, UPS & DHL.

Shipping Duration: Within 3-4 working days after confirmation of payment.

Payment Term: Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram Only.

We are shipping the items directly from our store in UK. If you agree to the above terms and conditions, kindly get back to us with the below details:

Your Full Name:

Your Full Shipping Address:

Your Order:

Your Telephone Number:

Our objective is to give our customers utmost satisfaction in order to establish long lasting business relationship. We offer 30days replacement of items if damaged before delivery or if it is unsatisfied.

The prices are too good to be true :look: . The origianl payment method rings alarm bells but I emailed him and asked for the payment to be made in PayPal and he agreed, but after reading that he could send a rubber band in a package which proves to PayPal that the seller did send the goods im not sure if I will make a purchse.

Im not sure waht to do. I cant afford to loose my money :oh3: . Some sets are so cheap and others are not that cheap. MMM...

Lego Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon - Star Wars Set 10179 $350 . I was just reading the UCS falcon thread and it was on sale for $200 in Canada so the $350 usd price could be right but I think the prices are still too cheap.

Edited by wokajablocka

I saw this some time ago. It was advertised somewhere in Melbourne.

I saw the prices and thought great. Then saw western money union and email him but he told me no paypal.

What is the link to this list?

I have recently found a classifyed add on the net advatising these items.

NB: You can select the items you want to buy from the above lists and get back to us with your order.

Terms & Conditions:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5units (We accept mixed order to make up 5units)

Total Freight Costs for (5units) to your Location: $150.00USD

Shipping Option: EMS, UPS & DHL.

Shipping Duration: Within 3-4 working days after confirmation of payment.

Payment Term: Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram Only.

We are shipping the items directly from our store in UK. If you agree to the above terms and conditions, kindly get back to us with the below details:

Your Full Name:

Your Full Shipping Address:

Your Order:

Your Telephone Number:

Our objective is to give our customers utmost satisfaction in order to establish long lasting business relationship. We offer 30days replacement of items if damaged before delivery or if it is unsatisfied.

The prices are too good to be true :look: . The origianl payment method rings alarm bells but I emailed him and asked for the payment to be made in PayPal and he agreed, but after reading that he could send a rubber band in a package which proves to PayPal that the seller did send the goods im not sure if I will make a purchse.

Im not sure waht to do. I cant afford to loose my money :oh3: . Some sets are so cheap and others are not that cheap. MMM...

I saw this some time ago. It was advertised somewhere in Melbourne.

I saw the prices and thought great. Then saw western money union and email him but he told me no paypal.

What is the link to this list?

PM me and I will let you know. I dont want to tell eveyone about is as I dont want to miss out if its legit but I also dont want to let poeople know and they get scamed. Still can be scamed with PayPal, so Its not looking so good.

PM me and I will let you know. I dont want to tell eveyone about is as I dont want to miss out if its legit but I also dont want to let poeople know and they get scamed. Still can be scamed with PayPal, so Its not looking so good.

How thoughtful of you. So for those that also want to be scammed, the email address is robotkits@hotmail.com (a quick google search brought it up). They also have batman sets (advertised, I'm sure they don't have them) at way below current going rates. Here's one of the many links for them available Scam

To all those that can't resist something that seems to good to be true, I'm sure you'll get a good life lesson.

Edit: Wow, I'm going to turn a huge profit really fast, look at all these super rare sets they have at low prices (yes this is sarcastic)

Lego 10196 Exclusive Grand Carousel Creator City Town ... $155usd

Lego Taj Mahal - Make and Create Set 10189 RC Toys .... $200usd

Lego Star Wars Death Star - Star Wars Set 10188 Toys .... $250usd

Lego Exclusive Green Grocer Set 10185 .......... $135usd

Lego Cafe Corner - Make and Create Set 10182 ..... $131usd

Lego Eiffel Tower - Create and Make Set 10181 ..... $142usd

Lego Star Wars Set Sandcrawler #10144 Death Star II .... $140usd

Lego Star Wars Set #10143 Death Star II .... $125usd

Lego Castle Set 852293 GIANT Chess Set ... $180usd

Lego 10019 Star Wars Rebel Blockade Runner Star Wars .... $240usd

Lego Star Wars 10123 Cloud City Rare Toys ..... $242usd

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer - Star Wars Set 10030 Toys ...... $350usd

Lego Star Wars Trade Federation MTT Toys #7662 .......... $118usd

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer - Star Wars Set 6211 .... $140usd

Lego Jabba's Sail Barge - Star Wars Set 6210 ..... $175usd

Edited by hewman

How thoughtful of you. So for those that also want to be scammed, the email address is robotkits@hotmail.com (a quick google search brought it up). They also have batman sets (advertised, I'm sure they don't have them) at way below current going rates. Here's one of the many links for them available Scam

To all those that can't resist something that seems to good to be true, I'm sure you'll get a good life lesson.

Edit: Wow, I'm going to turn a huge profit really fast, look at all these super rare sets they have at low prices (yes this is sarcastic)

Yeah must be a scam as I have now found the same ad on 4 diffrent classifyed sites. I knew it had to too good to be true :hmpf_bad: . O well everyone knows about this scam now so dont be stung, you have been warned. Thanks guys for the help :thumbup:

So for those that also want to be scammed, the email address is robotkits@hotmail.com (a quick google search brought it up) ... Here's one of the many links for them available Scam

:laugh: too funny. What's with the Lego scamfest of late? Maybe the scammers have picked up on the general disappointment in retail prices. Evil :devil: exploiters of the vulnerable... (and stupid) :sceptic:

As far as those too good to be true deals are concerned, tell the vendor that you can arrange for the items to be collected in person and cash paid on the spot.

The answer will tell you everything you need to know.

:classic: :classic:

Edited by AussieJimbo

Oh and for some real news on Lego that actually exists and available for purchase, I saw the minifig display boxes (it's not the case one that was recently released, it's smaller but I can't find it on brickset) at the counter at toys r us in Adelaide today. They also had a bunch of Atlantis and Toy Story sets on clearance (well 20-30% off). Also had the Slave 1 at about 20% off.

Edited by hewman

Oh and for some real news on Lego that actually exists and available for purchase, I saw the minifig display boxes (it's not the case one that was recently released, it's smaller but I can't find it on brickset) at the counter at toys r us in Adelaide today. They also had a bunch of Atlantis and Toy Story sets on clearance (well 20-30% off). Also had the Slave 1 at about 20% off.

Could you find a price for the minifig cases? I couldn't.

Could you find a price for the minifig cases? I couldn't.

Me neither, I looked all over it and nothing. Although I doubt it's good value as it could store what 12 minifigs?

Just back from a holiday to Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.

The Lego Minifigure holders spotted at TRU Aspley - 8 holder was $15 and the 16 holder was $30

Haven't seen these mentioned in my quick scan of the last 10 pages, but last Tuesday 9/8 while visiting Tweed City NSW, the local Toyworld had the following

6918: $18

7188: ?

7189: ?

Another one that seems far too good to be true, who would have 25 of these sets lying around and only want $80 inc postage for them :hmpf_bad:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-LEGO-CITY-CARGO-TRAIN-DELUXE-BRAND-6098-/330601712162?pt=AU_Networking&hash=item4cf965ca22

And free postage from WA, which would only cost about $30 - $40 to send over to Sydney or Melbourne via regular parcel post. I can't believe people are willing to throw their money away like that.

And free postage from WA, which would only cost about $30 - $40 to send over to Sydney or Melbourne via regular parcel post. I can't believe people are willing to throw their money away like that.

another 2 have just sold in the last 30 mins, some dude bought 6 of them earlier , somehow i dont think they are going to turn up. Hes got no feedback, and cant even get the model number right. These scams should be stopped :angry:

He's 'in Aussie', and so are you guys. Someone offer to buy 10 and pay on pickup. Thats usually a pritty good way to check if he's legit. Not thats this guys even appears to be worth the time.. :wink: