Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Did they have Arkham Asylum? Or is that exclusive to somewhere else? Soo jealous! haha

The Arkham Asylum will probably show up somewhere during the mid-year toy sales (if history is any guide) although where it shows up is anyone's guess at this point.

Did they have Arkham Asylum? Or is that exclusive to somewhere else? Soo jealous! haha

The Arkham Asylum will probably show up somewhere during the mid-year toy sales (if history is any guide) although where it shows up is anyone's guess at this point.

Bat VS Bane and Daily Bugle sited at TRU Parramatta and Campbelltown, Target at Campbelltown also had both but was sold out of the Batman, just the ticket on the shelf.

hmmm, I wonder if you could argue that since the Target toy sale displays clearly say "20% off Spiderman products" (without listing any exclusions) and since the Daily Bugle set (and the Doc Oc set and Spider-Cycle) clearly says "Spiderman" on it, you are therefore entitled to 20% off.

hmmm, I wonder if you could argue that since the Target toy sale displays clearly say "20% off Spiderman products" (without listing any exclusions) and since the Daily Bugle set (and the Doc Oc set and Spider-Cycle) clearly says "Spiderman" on it, you are therefore entitled to 20% off.

Yes you can as SW Lego is on sale but City isn't because of the same rule.

Now I might give that a try at Target.....if they say no then I've got a contact at Dept, Of Fair Trading in Adelaide I can call upon. :wink:

Kmart (at least merrylands NSW) had some reduced prices for some SW Sets.

A-wing $35

Series 1 & 2 planets $10

Endor battle pack $15

Plus some others i can't remember. Looked like they were trying to free up shelf space.

I went in there asking that very question. The catalogue actually says 20% off certain 'brands' not 'products'. They claimed that the Spider-man Lego set was 'Lego' branded, not 'Spider-man'. Having said that, they gave it to me at the reduced price. I only grabbed the cycle chase set, as they didn't have the Daily Bugle in stock.

The funny thing is that the Doc Ock set (from 2012) shows up on their website as 20% off whereas the 2013 sets aren't yet listed.

Edited by Brix

It's probably off topic (if so please "kindly" redirect me to the appropriate forum) but Lego have given me two sets of The Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering to giveaway through my site:

http://www.thebricklife.com/lego-an-unexpected-gathering-79003-set-review/

For Aussie fans only.

Cheers

Inger

I tried to comment on your site but just get a denied access error. Nice to see some local giveaways though.

I went in there asking that very question. The catalogue actually says 20% off certain 'brands' not 'products'. They claimed that the Spider-man Lego set was 'Lego' branded, not 'Spider-man'. Having said that, they gave it to me at the reduced price. I only grabbed the cycle chase set, as they didn't have the Daily Bugle in stock.

They would have a hard time convincing the ACCC of that story (brands vs products) in any misleading-advertising case :)

I tried to comment on your site but just get a denied access error. Nice to see some local giveaways though.

Sorry about that. Try again if you can, many are getting through.

Cheers

Inger

I'll get the model number for it tomorrow, I tried to find it on the S@H site but nothing, it's a big model with a green hull and a loading dock

I dont think its new, I think its this

http://www.bricklink...em.asp?S=4645-1

from 2011.

Thats a big model with a green hull

Mmmm, yeah, looks like you're right, they must be clearing out old store room stock or something for ages in that spot on the shelf they had 3 boxes of 3677 The Red Cargo Train

Mmmm, yeah, looks like you're right, they must be clearing out old store room stock or something for ages in that spot on the shelf they had 3 boxes of 3677 The Red Cargo Train

I saw the red cargo train at Chadstone on the weekend, thought about getting it to go with my sons other 2 trains. A nice set.

I saw the red cargo train at Chadstone on the weekend, thought about getting it to go with my sons other 2 trains. A nice set.

Yeah, I've got my eye on a Red and Yellow on Ebay at the moment, I picked up an incomplete green cargo train a month back, no rail but most of the carriages, missing a few axles. I plan to set it up and MOC a Star wars themed train.

Received the early access email to purchase 10232 Palace Cinema from the Lego site for $199.99, a nice drop from the usual $250. anybody know if this is going to be the standard price or are we actually getting a good deal? Obviously the cost of shipping makes this ordinary if its priced at $200 once it hits DJ's and you wait for a 30% off sale..

Rancor Pit marked as $99 at Kmart. Was under the impression it was $70 or similar.

Other K-Mart Markdowns:

Sith Fury Class Infiltrator marked down to $99

Pres Vizla Mandalorian Starfighter $65

Republic Class Starfighter $60 (I think)

Saesee Tinn's Starfighter $45

Desert Skiff $35 (out of stock at my local store) :-(

Planets Series 1 & 2 $10

Jabba's Palace $129

City Forest Police Station $79

Enjoy!

Seems like I didn't see the 40% off a second toy at Myer yesterday. :-(

PS: slightly off topic BUT save your pennies for the new UCS X-Wing out in May. Official Lego video here:

Looks like an enlarged 9493.

Edited by shawn_low

Received notice to pick up my Target Diagon Alley. Will drop by tomorrow. Hope it's in good shape! And they must still have plenty more in the warehouse...it's still listed on the website.