Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Hmmmm tempted to get that. Seems like it comes with a unique minifig like the Star Wars encyclopedia one.

Yes, it comes with the Han Solo Yavin Ceremonial minifig, similar to the Luke one

Not sure if Myer has anything good on it's shelves around Australia since I don't pay/buy at RRP anymore but in

todays newspaper they have their usual "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" sale on toys till this Sunday (14th August 2011).

Some bargains maybe found especially since their midyear toys sale really tanked (as did most sales during June/July).

But when it comes to sale, you can't beat Myer's Buy 2 Get 1 Free as it's the best deal from any Australian retailer......

Overseas still beats anything on sale handsdown.

Not sure if Myer has anything good on it's shelves around Australia since I don't pay/buy at RRP anymore but in

todays newspaper they have their usual "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" sale on toys till this Sunday (14th August 2011).

Some bargains maybe found especially since their midyear toys sale really tanked (as did most sales during June/July).

But when it comes to sale, you can't beat Myer's Buy 2 Get 1 Free as it's the best deal from any Australian retailer......

Overseas still beats anything on sale handsdown.

Thanks for the heads up, I also saw some printouts with a "additional 10% for Myer One card holders" flyer on a desk in the Myer toy's department, maybe for Sunday??

Thanks for the heads up, I also saw some printouts with a "additional 10% for Myer One card holders" flyer on a desk in the Myer toy's department, maybe for Sunday??

The additional 10% is off board games. Just got back with my train tracks :thumbup:

The additional 10% is off board games. Just got back with my train tracks :thumbup:

I might be back over for some board games then!!

A couple of things

The Super Star Destroyer has popped up again at S@H with the enticing (not) price tag of $699.95.....

No doubt there will alot of Lego being imported in the first week of September :tongue:

Also B&N have listed Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers, though currently listed Out Of Stock, so hopefully people can use them with the 30% discount code at some stage.

Target Point Cook had the new HEROICA Board games in stock

3860: Castle Fortaan $39.99

3859: Caverns of Nathuz $29.99

3858: Waldurk Forest $29.99

maybe Myer might get some in stock in?

Target Point Cook had the new HEROICA Board games in stock

3860: Castle Fortaan $39.99

3859: Caverns of Nathuz $29.99

3858: Waldurk Forest $29.99

maybe Myer might get some in stock in?

Good if can get those buy 2 get 1 free

I'm not sure if this is such a great deal, but I thought that I would share it anyway.

Toys Etc has 15% off Lego for orders over $75. Use the code SAVE15, and the offer ends 6pm, Sunday 21st of August. There is free shipping for orders over $150 too.

2241_038-1.gif

I've never ordered from them before, so I'm not sure what their packaging/shipping/service is like.

---

Games Empire is also having a clearance sale on Lego - up to 30% off.

Edited by Splat

I'm not sure if this is such a great deal, but I thought that I would share it anyway.

Toys Etc has 15% off Lego for orders over $75. Use the code SAVE15, and the offer ends 6pm, Sunday 21st of August. There is free shipping for orders over $150 too.

2241_038-1.gif

I've never ordered from them before, so I'm not sure what their packaging/shipping/service is like.

---

Games Empire is also having a clearance sale on Lego - up to 30% off.

I have bouhgt from Toys Etc once before. They are based in Caboulture i think. Just outside of brisbane. Quick shipping and well package. Maybe that's because i live in Brisbane. I think they had a buy 2 get one free sale.

I have bouhgt from Toys Etc once before. They are based in Caboulture i think. Just outside of brisbane. Quick shipping and well package. Maybe that's because i live in Brisbane. I think they had a buy 2 get one free sale.

You sure you weren't thinking of Myers buy 2 get one free?

I got my train tracks home from Myers and they charge me 29.95 instead of 24.95. *huh* So another trip back today.

You sure you weren't thinking of Myers buy 2 get one free?

I got my train tracks home from Myers and they charge me 29.95 instead of 24.95. *huh* So another trip back today.

No they had a buy 2 get one free promotion on too. Maybe around May this year. Worked out well because someone gave me a VISA gift card and i blew it all in one go on lego. Sweet!

No they had a buy 2 get one free promotion on too. Maybe around May this year. Worked out well because someone gave me a VISA gift card and i blew it all in one go on lego. Sweet!

Sounds good. Have to look out for that sale then.

43 sold. 100% positive feedback. some person even bought 11 in one go.. price is a bit low.. but maybe this guy is trying to get rid of his stock.. going through bankruptcy or something... could very well be legit.. i might even buy one tonight.

What?!! Amazing price, Buy It Now, free shipping, 100% feedback rating. Oh so tempting!

Looking at his feedback, he sold lots of those micro SD accessories for cents each... :hmpf_bad:

Yeah look at the prices of the other stuff he's selling.

Yeah looks too good to be true and you know how the saying goes. I wouldnt touch this with a 100m pole, even if i had one. Good luck to those who put an order in. You are a braver man/ woman than i am.

Yeah looks too good to be true and you know how the saying goes. I wouldnt touch this with a 100m pole, even if i had one. Good luck to those who put an order in. You are a braver man/ woman than i am.

I wouldn't mind touching your 100m pole.

Cameron_les, your being too polite with your last statement of "You are a braver man/woman than i am", certainly should read your a stupider idiot than i am because those that fall

for prices like these are just adding to the statistics of Australians which get ripped off yearly!

Before anyone decides/thinks 'i'll try one', just have a look how many he has left........157 as of now !!!!

And before you hit that Buy It Now button, go to your wallet, get $170 dollars out and go to the toilet.......... Now hit Flush.

Do you really think a "TRUSTED" seller from Hong Kong got x200 SW Death Stars? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Keep on flushing..................

ADD: Ow my god, just as I was writing some d**khead has actually bought one, please tell me it wasn't a stupid Australian........................

Edited by Clone-Trooper

Lucky for you. They cancelled mine.

Really? I had a shipping delay email yesterday, they sent only my ewok set first, so I was getting annoyed that I had paid for that shipping for one ewok set. An hour ago I got an email saying they had shipped. I even used the 30% off without being a Kids Club Member on that account

Really? I had a shipping delay email yesterday, they sent only my ewok set first, so I was getting annoyed that I had paid for that shipping for one ewok set. An hour ago I got an email saying they had shipped. I even used the 30% off without being a Kids Club Member on that account

Yeah I ordered before you as well so I think its random on who they choose to ship to.