Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Princess Quest Chapter II: Legends & Legacies

indexed.gif

Sorry for the long wait. It's here now, bigger and better... Chapter Two of the Princess Quest!

You can read the first chapter here. The first one was merely an introduction to the world of Princess Quest, here is where the real quest begins.

Enjoy!

PQIITitle.png

PQII1.png

PQII2.png

PQII3.png

PQII4.png

PQII5.png

PQII6.png

PQII7.png

PQII8.png

PQII9.png

PQII10.png

PQII11.pngPQII12.png

PQII13.png

PQII14.png

PQII15.png

PQII16.png

PQII17.png

PQII18.png

PQII19.png

PQII20.png

PQII21.png

PQII22.png

PQII23.png

PQII24.png

PQII25.png

PQII26.png

PQII27.png

PQII28.png

PQII29.png

PQII30.png

PQII31.png

PQII32.png

PQII33.png

PQII34.png

PQII35.png

I don't think I commented on the first chapter, but I think this comic is really good, I like the way it is going. The first chapter was good but kind of short, because it was the intro. This one gets very interesting! :sweet: But the bit with her mum was sad. I love the names too, Fabuland the wizard and Sir Dancelot! :grin:

Can't wait to see more! :laugh:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

Well done sandy! You continue to construct great dioramas for the characters and the story is progressing nicely!

I would like there to be a few less pics though, this could easily have been parts 2 and 3 together. But its all good otherwise!

thanks for a great read! :classic::thumbup:

Amazing good story, Sandy. The decors are great and the use of Irina Spalko's head for Beatrix' mother is just genious... with the fleshie colour she looks like she never sees the sun.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

I'd actually like to ask something from you all: what direction would you like this comic to go?

Aside from few plot twists I've planned, the story's quite open to suggestions. But more importantly than that, I'd like to know if you'd rather read the comic for: the story or the characters or perhaps the settings? What should I focus on?

I can tell that I'll be getting my old LEGO back soon, so I'll be able to build better settings for the future chapters, not being limited only to the modern castle sets I have here on my own place after that.

But anyway, I'd appreciate some more suggestions and opinions for this comic of mine. Thanks in advance! :blush:

Edited by Sandy

Another great chapter, Sandy! I quite enjoyed reading this, I personally would like to see the story progress further, which can also lead to the characters progressing. And of course, I'd love to see what other landscapes you can come up with, these ones are great mind you. I loved the cemetery building, with the lightning in the windows. :thumbup:

Normally I'm against mixing fleshies with yellows, but it fits well in this case, it really shows how sick the mother is.

Lookin' forward to the next chapter! :sweet:

~Peace

Sandy, thanks for sharing with us Chapter 2. Your pictures are done pretty well, especially the part when the evil wizard re-animates the dead. I like it very much. :classic:

As from what I can read from your story, it begin to develop an opening to your "actual" story plot on your quest to stop the evil wizard. Accompany by two unexpected characters in your story, certainly makes it much interesting.

As an author/writer, you are entitled to your imagination and illustration. I will defintely love to see what will happen in the next upcoming chapters. Let your mind run free, and keep an open mind. Looking forward to it. :wink:

In addition, doing a comic can be quite tough, especially coordinating the scenes, doing up the speech bubbles and making MOCs to do up the background scenes. It actually involved a lot of preparation work. IMHO, you have done a very good job and I appericate your effort to keep up with it. :wink:

Edited by WhiteFang

Nicely done! ) :classic:

Indeed great! ) :thumbup:

King Oleg, eh? ) :grin: (My real name is Oleg.) :tongue:

Good day, gentlemen! )

King Oleg, eh? ) :grin: (My real name is Oleg.) :tongue:

So your name is an anagram of "LEGO"! How cool is that?! :laugh:

The owl, Ogle, is also an anagram of the same word, if someone didn't catch it. Although it's also a reference to the "ogling" that owls like to do. :wink:

Thanks for the encouragement, everybody! I'm hoping to get to make Chapter III during this month.

So your name is an anagram of "LEGO"! How cool is that?! :laugh:

Yes, I've always enjoyed that! ) :sweet:

The owl, Ogle, is also an anagram of the same word, if someone didn't catch it. Although it's also a reference to the "ogling" that owls like to do. :wink:

If my name is an anagram of "LEGO", and the owl is an anagram of "LEGO", then The Penguin is an owl?! :wacko::grin:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin